Heres me

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008
Here's me

Hello all - I'm Chrissy. A friend of mine from myspace recently got me interested in these types of forums and MD being that I'm somewhat of a dreamer, like being outdoors, enjoy hearing about historical places and things from the past, so I'm trying to learn all I can and am thoroughly enjoying reading and looking at pictures and all the treasures being found and who knows what hasn't even been found yet?? :D Looking forward to posting with you all. :) Here's a couple of pics of me:

chrissy.jpg

bedroom.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Here's me

awww gorgeous pictures! Welcome to Mugs Chrissy! So glad you friend on myspace steered you in our direction!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Horsey

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

oh oh look out ladies better hold on to your man, we got us a looker

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nice picture welcome you need to get a detector if you don't aready have one and get out there and get to looking and diggin and post us some good pics nice weather is right around the corner good luck and have fun Bob :icon_sunny: :) ::) :sunny: :happy3: :thumbsup:

T

trish76642

Hi Chrissy girl! Great to see ya!
Love your hair! Dont ever cut it! I always wanted long gorgous hair, but mine grows like an inch a year, so you know what i did? I went out and bought extensions! LOL..shhhh dont want hubby to know how much i paid for it, cost alot of money :wink:)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Hi, Chrissy! It is great to put a face with your name. You do have beautiful hair. Your horse is a looker too. When I was younger I use to ride a lot. Glad you found your way to TNet. :)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals

If you were a booger id pick you first!

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Okay, well before answering, I had to first wipe my computer screen from when I spit my drink at the booger comment, lmao! :D

Thanks for the compliments, well wishes and welcomes - some really awesome people here, and glad to see some horse fans as well! :) To answer your question, I'm from upstate NY.

Trish - no I will NEVER cut my hair except for a trim here & there (Although I did cut it twice and donated the ponytail to "Locks of Love," but that was a few years ago when my hair grew like a weed). Don't worry, your hair secret is safe with me, tho *wink*

T

trish76642

metal chick said:
Okay, well before answering, I had to first wipe my computer screen from when I spit my drink at the booger comment, lmao! :D

Thanks for the compliments, well wishes and welcomes - some really awesome people here, and glad to see some horse fans as well! :) To answer your question, I'm from upstate NY - close to the CT border about an hour from Manhattan.

Trish - no I will NEVER cut my hair except for a trim here & there (Although I did cut it twice and donated the ponytail to "Locks of Love," but that was a few years ago when my hair grew like a weed). Don't worry, your hair secret is safe with me, tho *wink*
Yep me and lil brother Jimmy need to have a talk about his pick up lines! LMAO

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

WOW, another babe. TNet gets the best. Just wait a little, it'll happen again.

Welcome Chrissy, take care of the horse and he'll take care of you.

Now I have to catch my breath....old guy....ya know. :wink:

DM

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe

Welcome Chrissy :D
Always great to see more upstate New Yorkers get on here,
HH,
Donny

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello and welcome,
That guy on the left looks just like my brother.
Me, I am a little more handsome than that. He He

Nice to see you
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread