Heres me

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey
Re: Here's me

Hello and welcome. Yay...sounds like another Heavy Metal fan on the board! I'm a concert photographer and do alot of concert shoots in New York City, mostly at BB Kings. I live in New Jersey about 15 miles from NYC and my wife and I own and run a Heavy Metal related website www.burningmetal.net Check it out when you get the chance and let me know what you think...

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi Digginman, Red Desert, Randall, Donny, HemiSteve!! *waves* Thanks for the welcome and glad to be posting with you guys! :)

Metal Fury - yes, definitely a heavy metal fan!
metalbanana.gif

That's a really cool site! I probably have quite a few of the bands you photographed on my friends list on MySpace. Do you guys have a page there? Did they move L'amour?? I used to manage Hard Rock/Heavy Metal bands years ago when I lived in Queens, but L'amour was in Brooklyn then - I'm so out of the loop now, lol. In any case, nice to meet you! :0)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Welcome to Tnet . We need more ladies here!!!
Love the horse . Looking forward to hearing some of your stories and seeing your finds real soon.

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Hello and welcome from another upstate NY'er.
Forgive some of the guys here, they hunt so much they hardly see a pretty girl....now for me....... :icon_cyclops_ani:

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey

metal chick said:
Hi Digginman, Red Desert, Randall, Donny, HemiSteve!! *waves* Thanks for the welcome and glad to be posting with you guys! :)

Metal Fury - yes, definitely a heavy metal fan!
metalbanana.gif

That's a really cool site! I probably have quite a few of the bands you photographed on my friends list on MySpace. Do you guys have a page there? Did they move L'amour?? I used to manage Hard Rock/Heavy Metal bands years ago when I lived in Queens, but L'amour was in Brooklyn then - I'm so out of the loop now, lol. In any case, nice to meet you! :0)

Thanks for the compliment on the website. We have TONS of photos to still put up on the site...I've been doing the concert photography thing for about 6 years now. L'amour is now on Staten Island, still a pretty decent place but not the same as it was in Brooklyn. We have friends in several bands including Metal Mike (guitarist for Halfords solo band/Sebastian Bach/Painmuseum) Mike LePond (bassist for Symphony X) Jack Frost (guitarist for Seven Witches) plus we know lots of people in local bands. Here's a link to my myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/billmetalfury
I have some more concert pics up there. Send me a friend request on there if you want. Also, nice to "meet" you!

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Haha! That definitely was cute, Nick - are you a metalhead too?? If you are, you need to check out the video I posted in the Comedy Central forum - the title is "for all you metalheads." I won't spoil the surprise, but it's really funny if you've never seen it before. :)

Fury - friend request sent! Like you, I've also got Riffmeister, Clint, Tommy (Metal King), Death Riders, and P.J. from Rock Kandy on my list. I'm actually trying to get to P.J.'s show at The Monkey Bar tomorrow night, but I just got 2 last-minute dogs added for the weekend, so I think I'm going to have to bow out.
pace.gif

Joe, where in upstate NY are you located? :)

Hi Gypsy! Thanks for the welcome! I'm here to help you ladies and bring moral support, lol! Dont' worry, I brought a bat in case the men get a little too rambunctious, haha! j/k! Looking forward to posting with you and reading about your finds!

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey

metal chick said:
Haha! That definitely was cute, Nick - are you a metalhead too?? If you are, you need to check out the video I posted in the Comedy Central forum - the title is "for all you metalheads." I won't spoil the surprise, but it's really funny if you've never seen it before. :)
Fury - friend request sent! Like you, I've also got Riffmeister, Clint, Tommy (Metal King), Death Riders, and P.J. from Rock Kandy on my list. I'm actually trying to get to P.J.'s show at The Monkey Bar tomorrow night, but I just got 2 last-minute dogs added for the weekend, so I think I'm going to have to bow out.
pace.gif

Joe, where in upstate NY are you located? :)
Hi Gypsy! Thanks for the welcome! I'm here to help you ladies and bring moral support, lol! Dont' worry, I brought a bat in case the men get a little too rambunctious, haha! j/k! Looking forward to posting with you and reading about your finds!

Hey again Chrissy...My wife and I know Clint, P.J. and Tommy in person. We just talked to Clint on Sunday night at the Doro concert at The Highline Ballroom in NYC. We've seen Rock Kandy many times and pretty much know everyone in the band...Haven't seen them in a few months though, we're about due again. Pretty cool how we have some of the same people on our friends list! My wife is the #1 "friend" on my page...DebBurningMetal. You should also send her a request, you sound like the type of person she'd love to talk to :) There's not enough Metalheads left these days, we gotta stick together..lol

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Thanks Jim - happy to be here and looking forward to posting with ya! :)

Ack! Joe, you said the 4-letter "s" word *holds up crucifix* lol!

Awesome Video, Nick - thanks for that!

MF - will do when my stupid MySpace account isn't acting up. I was having trouble with it today - ugh! I hate when that happens. Absolutely, though, the remaining metalheads should stick together. I belong to a million long-hair groups on myspace - lots of metalheads there - woo!
rock.gif

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Hi Chrissy...from an Tnet old timer. Welcome aboard. :icon_sunny:

You live in a great area to find old old coins. I can't wait to see what you dig up. 8)

Have fun! :wink:

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Welcome to TNET! Great to put a name and face together. BTW...on MYSPACE too.
--Mel

borninok

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Crissy,

Great to see ya! It's always a welcome to see more & more women taking up the metal detecting hobby and joining TNet. I'm into "heavy metal" too, not your kind though, I dig a lot of heavy metal iron. :icon_scratch:

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 11,393
OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi Mona L, born, River, & W. Fire :0)

Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to your finds and hanging with you guys here. :)

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Chrissy, Welcome to Treasurenet.
Count Boris

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Welcome

Another Pretty lady comes on board. Kinda like church if I knew there was so many beautiful women here I would of started attending much earlier.

pick you if you were a booger? I have never used that line lol

Why does New York need a nuclear power plant when they have your radiant glow?

Whats your friends name next to you? A truly gorgeous and beautiful creature, welcome again and many happy hunts to you

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hiya Babe. :wink:

Glad to see ya made it!:)

Wow, i knew you'd get some replies, but jeez let her breathe fellas :D

Yep, she's a real looker and the booger that i picked :)

Have fun, Babe and i will catch up to you later.

Anyone gets out of line, let me know and i will swipe all their batteries and chargers. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread