M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008
Re: Here's me

True_Metal said:
Hiya Babe. :wink:

Glad to see ya made it!:)

Wow, i knew you'd get some replies, but jeez let her breathe fellas :D

Yep, she's a real looker and the booger that i picked :)

Have fun, Babe and i will catch up to you later.

Anyone gets out of line, let me know and i will swipe all their batteries and chargers. LOL

Hi Honey!!!!!
blowkiss.gif
Yes, I'm finally here so I don't always have to bug you with all my questions, lol!! You are so funny and I love being your booger
laugh.gif
Yes, I'll talk to you later. ;)

Hi Count B *waves*
Bridge E: My friend's name is China Girl and thank you for the welcome :)
Hi Kas!! :)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

metal chick said:
True_Metal said:
Hiya Babe. :wink:

Glad to see ya made it!:)

Wow, i knew you'd get some replies, but jeez let her breathe fellas :D

Yep, she's a real looker and the booger that i picked :)

Have fun, Babe and i will catch up to you later.

Anyone gets out of line, let me know and i will swipe all their batteries and chargers. LOL

Hi Honey!!!!!
blowkiss.gif
Yes, I'm finally here so I don't always have to bug you with all my questions, lol!! You are so funny and I love being your booger
laugh.gif
Yes, I'll talk to you later. ;)

Hi Count B *waves*
Bridge E: My friend's name is China Girl and thank you for the welcome :)
Hi Kas!! :)

Looks like someone has already dug you :thumbsup:

Give China Girl a hug and carrot for me. Good thing my horse doesn't see things on my computer he'd be heading for NY

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Oh, so you have a gelding, Bridge EF?? You should post a picture. And sure, show him my mare and see what he thinks of her :icon_sunny:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

metal chick said:
Oh, so you have a gelding, Bridge EF?? You should post a picture. And sure, show him my mare and see what he thinks of her :icon_sunny:

I have one stallion, 2 mares and a filly. lol he needs to stay home, 3 times in the last 4 years he has swam the river for something. Once it was 2 weeks before I found him and wouldn't be so bad if he just swim back. What is a 500 yard swim is a 50 mile road ride to get on the other side and hunt him. Woods for miles, I post pictures of them for you.

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Haha! You have to do what I do. I attached a small engraved metal tag (similar to the tags dogs wear on their collars) to all of my horses' halters, so if they escape, anyone that finds them can contact me and return my horses to me. :)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

metal chick said:
Haha! You have to do what I do. I attached a small engraved metal tag (similar to the tags dogs wear on their collars) to all of my horses' halters, so if they escape, anyone that finds them can contact me and return my horses to me. :)

You know that is a good idea you have given me. His halter does have a name tag on it. I pretty much keep him off the river now unless we are gathering cattle up. He would be good for a while and then suddenly gone. I hunted my side all over looking for him and thought he was stolen the first time. A good cutting horse like him would give someone some nice cash. My friends and I looked for several days and we even mentioned to each other, think he swam the river? No way I had thought but I crossed the river and found his tracks. I had to take another horse around and start trailing him for there really isn't nothing but swamp and woods for miles on the other side. The closest place to take a vehicle and trailer is about 10 miles. Then it is crossing a few creeks and swamps to get to the other bank. I have always just found him grazing, no horses or cattle around him. Guess he is just like me likes to explore. lol Anyway thanks you have given me an idea of a tracking device on him. I have some for my dogs I use. Thanks again

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

For the situation you described, a tracking device is a great idea. I wouldn't have as much use for that, but sounds like you definitely would. You really thought of it, but you're welcome I guess, lol. Hope it works out for you. :)

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Hi Chrissy,
Nice to finally match a face with a name.
Your friend there is quite a looker as well.

I don't have horses so much as puppies,
They sure will follow you around like puppies.

Here are some of mine.

Thom

Attachments

• indexCA6D8ULB.jpg
    indexCA6D8ULB.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10,730
  • indexCA6D8ULB.jpg
    indexCA6D8ULB.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10,734
OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi Thom - wow, you have quite a beautiful spread there! Your horses have a lot of room! Nice to meet you. :)

Hi Cornstalk - nice to see there are still other metal fans out there \m/ \m/ :)

Hello, Texan - hoping to do some metal detecting in Mid-May. I've been super busy lately and will be until then, but True Metal and I are going to hit it hard in May! :)

urnotalone1970

May 8, 2008
chicago, il
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

lol... love you logon name, very pretty pics, u remind me of one of my favorite singers Alannis Morisette. weird.. nice metting you. HH tlc :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Yay - another metal fan - hi tapout, thanks for the welcome! =0)

Hi Daniel! Glad you like my horse - sorry, but I don't lend her out - I'd miss her too much! :)

Hi Doobie :thumbsup:

hello, urnotalone *waves* I've also been told I look like the singer for Evanesence (sp?) Nice to meet you! :)

Lol! Hi Balding Boy :)

al-nm

May 8, 2008
new mexico
Detector(s) used
6000xlpro

welcome to mugs!! just hard to write any comments after jimmys booger post. But always nice to see a pretty addition to the bunch. The picture brings back my younger years. I used to love to ride and ride and come in all worn out and ready for a good meal. Was sad when the store took out the little horsey ride.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread