Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Here's me

Very pretty mug and that is a very pretty horse too! A great big welcome even a late one from Oklahoma!
Have loads of fun, and cant wait to see your posts! :icon_sunny:

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome metal chick! Any fan of metal is a friend of mine. 8) Very nice photos, and beautiful horse. Is that a Morgan Quarter Horse, my family had one when I was growing up, fun to ride, we had a sulky for her too, her previous owner used to race her. She didn't like some girls though and would find a low branch to brush them off. I have been brushed off a horse a few times before, and it is not a good experience.

Steve

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi Steve, nice to meet you and thank you for all your kind words! :) Yes, horses can be sneaky like that when they don't want a person on their back, haha! I had a little pony that didn't want to give rides to little kids, so when one was sitting on his back, he'd put his head way down so they'd tumble off by sliding down his neck. He was low to the ground, so they never got hurt, but pretty funny to watch, though. :D No, my horse is not a Morgan. She is a Standard/Thoroughbred and was a trotter before I got her. She still has racing numbers under her mane and is tatooed on her lip. She has a much better life now! :)

Hello, Granny - you're way too kind - thank you, hon. :) Looking forward to posting with you as well!

raymo

Mar 5, 2008
U.K.
Detector(s) used
SOV GT

hi,you are very nice looking,i'm from england,have you anymore pic's.....

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Thank you, raymo, but sorry, those are the only ones I have for now. :)

Thanks, Carolina, lol.

Haha! Thank you, Balding Boy - you're funny! :D

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector

gorgeous pictures, CAN I TAKE HER HOME , WELL I BETTER NOT, I KIND OF HAVE A HARD TIME EXPLANING TO MY WIFE WHY I HAVE A HORSE.. GOTCH YA ;D WELCOME ABOARD :icon_pirat:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

Metal fan here also!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO Metal Chick, Bien venido. Wanna date? hehehe Seriously tell your dumb friend on the left that NO self respecting MULE would be caught with such itty bitty ears. And any ole mule has much more expressive Beautiful eyes. As for those huge clumsy feet sigh.

Also sitting around the campfire at night, a mule is far more eloquent, plus those long, lovely, velvety ears quickly indicate any movement within miles, even before any ole dog can..

I think that you would have loved being on some of my trips, months long, where for perhaps a week at a time, or more, I would not see another human and had to make my own trail. Course bathing facilities were a bit BRRRRR.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just tryin ta make you feel at home :headbang:
horses34.gif
1684942a2n1ya4huz.gif

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi Good Guy and Don :hello:

Eddie, COOL!! Metal rules!
metalbanana.gif

Bridge End - glad you're okay. I'm going a little crazy with all the dogs I board over the Summer. Labor Day can't come quick enough. ;D

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wow amazing hair what is is waist to classic length? have u ever considered joing the long hair community my s/n on there is fisher2 also

OP
OP
M

metal chick

Mar 25, 2008

Hi fisher! Thanks so much for your compliments. My hair is down to my butt. I didn't know about that community, but I'll check it out - thanks! :hello2:

Hi allen! You're too sweet - nice to meet you! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions