Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey friends thank you for your support during and after my accident... I'm finally starting to get around some, I still cannot metal detect but im hopeful to be ready by the fall... although I may try it in the next few days!! lol..
but i have been getting signs we got 3 silver dimes in change this week so thats kinda cool they are 60,62 d, 63 d roosies!!
I started playing guitar again and Im gonna play with a band today sometime,my arms and hands are numb most of the time and my hands 24/7 have the pins and needles feel but its better than what the alternative would have been...plus i have gained about 40lbs just laying around so now im really a porky boy!! good luck and HH to you all....jd

Upvote 0

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Don't worry about the weight gain, it'll come off when you are back on your feet and active again..now is a great time to catch up on your research and plan for upcoming hunts..take good care of yourself and ease yourself back in S-L-O-W-L-Y.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JD..Good to see you up and about...Best wishes.

NJ

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Glad to hear improvement is happening. Stay with the Dr appts. and what he wants you to do. Any physical therapy ordered yet? When you get to there I got a wild story...imagine a Taser type treatment ;)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
There you are man,

Been wondering how you have been. Hope you can get everything back in order. Health is most important. Without that you have nothing.

Sounds like things are on the way back up though. I'm sure you have plenty of new area's in your head to go and check once your healthy.

Good luck with everything. Hope to see some more good finds from you in the future.

HH Jer

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, Hey There, JD! I had about decided you'd abandoned us. So glad to see you beginning to get around. And maybe show up for the Kansas hunt???? That'd be great!

You've been laid up quite a while! Frankly I don't see how you guys who have been hurt manage to keep your sanity when you're bedridden for so long. I'd go nuts, I think. Had carpal tunnel surgery on the left hand 10 days ago and it only took me 3 days to bless my a$$ out because he didn't move fast enough for me. ha! Gonna have the right hand done in a few days. Dan'll probably move out for the first 5 days. ;D

Was it back and neck injury or just neck? Did it require surgery or just time? :( At any rate, welcome back! -Noodle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions