How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

sentinel1977 said:
Was searching google for md stuff and you're site kept popping up asking if I wanted to get the app finally I did and here I am

Same here bro!
Now I can't find the for sale forum I had in browser lol

Google search researching detectors.

i found treasurenet by accident, i was looking up information on jesse james and the knights of the golden circle and came acrossed while reading one of the members story about it the subject. looked at the site and liked it and decided to join. now i am just trying to get a feel for it and get around on here.

Was researching a find I made and one of the pictures that came up and matched my find was linked to a post on here so I joined. Ended up not getting on here much and forgetting my username and password :BangHead: so I ended up joining again a couple years later!! Now I can't imagine not being a member here!!

I found treasure net on google. I'm new to metal Detecting and wanted to join a club or community where I can learn and ask questions about my new hobby.

found you in the links on Treasurelore.com, Floridas fabulous treasures. After lurking, needed to join, and glad I did!

I have been reserching this hobby for a few years. I would go from web site to web site, looking at products. But, often found myself in forums looking for honest reviews. More often than not, I found myself here roaming your threads and getting solid information. It was a natural choice to join this community.

I heard about Treasure Net from fellow member Tom Bigbee! Thank you, Tom, uh Steve! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back