I cantt find anything what am i doing wrong HELP

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Re: I cant't find anything what am i doing wrong HELP

Spartan69cs,what state are you located in,you will get more ideals,if people know a general area,and give you suggestions,there might not be anything around your yard,but trash depending how old the property is,and what was there before,And those pulltabs,I would have never thought all those years,when i use to party,this is way before i ever knew what a metal detector was,That as i grew older,that the day would come,where i would spend thousands of dollars on different detectors,and unearth those dreaded pulltabs.But i also remember how happy i was digging my first hole,and uncovering my first penny.Good luck,Alot of people would love to be your age,you have alot of great years ahead of you with this hobby.Ronald99 ???

OP
OP
spartan69cs

spartan69cs

Feb 13, 2007
utah
Detector(s) used
VLF TREASURE DETECTOR

I live in plain city, utah. If anyone knows its by the high school fremont.

THEDUKE

Feb 20, 2007
Ocean County New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900/DI PRO SL

lot of gost towns out that way Utah Nice country out there.
take your time with it, time tells all just keep plugging and you will get the feel for it.

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007

So I'm heading to the outer banks tomorrow. Have had the detector for 4 days. I'm a complete neophyte and since there is still 4 feet of snow outside the only thing I've "found" is the ribar in the cement in my floor.

Have my hopes been dashed? Are my dreams of finding lost pirate treasure all for nothing? Will I come back with 20 pounds of pop tops and discarded lipstick cases?

Tune in, in a fortnight for more from....as the treasure revolves.

;D :P

Seriously though...did you really expect to find the ultimate treasure right away?

Patience boy, patience. I know it's a difficult thing to learn. But patience pays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread