I did a bad thing at ebay.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Sandman !

What else can I Say ? :D

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Been there,done that,and probably will do again,just can't help myself.Let us know how the tejon works out.I traded awhile back and part of the trade was that I got a mint Tejon(7mo ago).It's been in the closet ever since.I haven't had it out for even an air test!

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing like an impulse buy! :thumbsup:

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
WTG, hope it wasn't the one I was watching! I know I love my Tejon and was looking to get another for a back up. Oh well, ebay is a revolving door of detectors, congrats and enjoy!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I was haunting ebay for a certain coil and some fishing lures when I found myself placing a bid on another Tesoro. I always buy new, but I didn't have this Tejon but I do now.

Now what the heck am I going to do with another detector? Well it is going to be Christmas........... :laughing7: Good thing I know how to use it. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with a Christmas present to yourself..... :icon_thumright: Just got to wait for Spring to use it now...... :icon_thumright:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you sound like me...
My husband who has at lest 10 ice chest in the garage brought another one..but no not just any ice chest a Yeti $350 ice chest, its bear proof by the way, we live in deep south texas we have no bears, I think he got it confused with Beer. Anyway, Merry Christmas to myself I brought a Tesoro Cortez, like I need another detector myself, but heck if he can have another pc of deer hunting equiptment, then I can have another detector. I like my Tesoro, I need to learn it now, only been out with it once, but so far it is living up to my expectations. Now I just got to wait for him to buy something else he doesn't really need, so I can add a new coil to my collection ;D

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Sandman said:
I was haunting ebay for a certain coil and some fishing lures when I found myself placing a bid on another Tesoro. I always buy new, but I didn't have this Tejon but I do now.

Now what the heck am I going to do with another detector? Well it is going to be Christmas........... :laughing7: Good thing I know how to use it. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with a Christmas present to yourself..... :icon_thumright: Just got to wait for Spring to use it now...... :icon_thumright:
Wait, heck!! :laughing7: I will be out chopping pennies out of the frozen ground. Gotta remember to wear safety goggles.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Sandman said:

Hmmm I could send you my address LOL

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I resemble that one...lol we are sooooooo bad ... ah what the heck, right.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
Been there,done that,and probably will do again,just can't help myself.Let us know how the tejon works out.I traded awhile back and part of the trade was that I got a mint Tejon(7mo ago).It's been in the closet ever since.I haven't had it out for even an air test!

Put me on a payment plan an I'm sure that Tejon would look better in my truck with the rest of my gear than in your closet lol :icon_thumleft:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!! After your post's on bad luck on getting a different one delivered, who are you using for shipping?

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fed Ex delivered some of my packages and the post office delivered the detector. I will never use UPS if I can help it. They make to claims to hard to get and they must get a letter from an attorney for you to get payment. This is something you never hear about.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I definitely do not need any more fishing tackle as I used to be on the Bass tournament circuit when I was younger. Now 8 tackle boxes are full of cobwebs. I can't go out fishn' in my boat without wishing I was metal detecting. :laughing7:

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
I did the same thing on here last summer. I bought a Tejon on the classifieds here, and I have yet to take it out. I dug it out last night and put it together for the first time. Now I have to wait for Spring to actually hunt with it :wink:

LOL! My next pursuit will be one of those older Fishers. I keep coming up short on those.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread