I did a bad thing at ebay.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Sandman !

What else can I Say ? :D

Been there,done that,and probably will do again,just can't help myself.Let us know how the tejon works out.I traded awhile back and part of the trade was that I got a mint Tejon(7mo ago).It's been in the closet ever since.I haven't had it out for even an air test!

Nothing like an impulse buy! :thumbsup:

WTG, hope it wasn't the one I was watching! I know I love my Tejon and was looking to get another for a back up. Oh well, ebay is a revolving door of detectors, congrats and enjoy!

Sandman said:
I was haunting ebay for a certain coil and some fishing lures when I found myself placing a bid on another Tesoro. I always buy new, but I didn't have this Tejon but I do now.

Now what the heck am I going to do with another detector? Well it is going to be Christmas........... :laughing7: Good thing I know how to use it. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with a Christmas present to yourself..... :icon_thumright: Just got to wait for Spring to use it now...... :icon_thumright:

Hey you sound like me...
My husband who has at lest 10 ice chest in the garage brought another one..but no not just any ice chest a Yeti $350 ice chest, its bear proof by the way, we live in deep south texas we have no bears, I think he got it confused with Beer. Anyway, Merry Christmas to myself I brought a Tesoro Cortez, like I need another detector myself, but heck if he can have another pc of deer hunting equiptment, then I can have another detector. I like my Tesoro, I need to learn it now, only been out with it once, but so far it is living up to my expectations. Now I just got to wait for him to buy something else he doesn't really need, so I can add a new coil to my collection ;D

Treasure_Hunter said:
Sandman said:
I was haunting ebay for a certain coil and some fishing lures when I found myself placing a bid on another Tesoro. I always buy new, but I didn't have this Tejon but I do now.

Now what the heck am I going to do with another detector? Well it is going to be Christmas........... :laughing7: Good thing I know how to use it. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with a Christmas present to yourself..... :icon_thumright: Just got to wait for Spring to use it now...... :icon_thumright:
Wait, heck!! :laughing7: I will be out chopping pennies out of the frozen ground. Gotta remember to wear safety goggles.

Sandman said:

Hmmm I could send you my address LOL

Oh I resemble that one...lol we are sooooooo bad ... ah what the heck, right.

warsawdaddy said:
Been there,done that,and probably will do again,just can't help myself.Let us know how the tejon works out.I traded awhile back and part of the trade was that I got a mint Tejon(7mo ago).It's been in the closet ever since.I haven't had it out for even an air test!

Put me on a payment plan an I'm sure that Tejon would look better in my truck with the rest of my gear than in your closet lol :icon_thumleft:

Congrats!! After your post's on bad luck on getting a different one delivered, who are you using for shipping?

Fed Ex delivered some of my packages and the post office delivered the detector. I will never use UPS if I can help it. They make to claims to hard to get and they must get a letter from an attorney for you to get payment. This is something you never hear about.

I definitely do not need any more fishing tackle as I used to be on the Bass tournament circuit when I was younger. Now 8 tackle boxes are full of cobwebs. I can't go out fishn' in my boat without wishing I was metal detecting. :laughing7:

I did the same thing on here last summer. I bought a Tejon on the classifieds here, and I have yet to take it out. I dug it out last night and put it together for the first time. Now I have to wait for Spring to actually hunt with it :wink:

LOL! My next pursuit will be one of those older Fishers. I keep coming up short on those.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back