Im thinking about leveing again.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I'm thinking about leveing again.

Do you know what ive knowtised on here,just because your not a god beleaver you get kicked and nowone will lisen to you, because of that! its not wright. This isnt 1640 anymore so stop acting like a buch of babys.I don't go to church i don't beleave in god,That dosent mean i don't have fealings! Or other people that beleave the same. >:(

And i bet know one will post here,you know i don't give a shit if you don't

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East
Re: I'm thinking about leveing again.

I'll post here with you; I'm a christian, retired military, been all over the world, married and a father. I am happy to talk with you. I don't judge you for your lack of belief in God; though I'm concerned, as it seems you want to talk. I'm not the smartest person and far from the dumbest. You pick the subject, be nice to meet and make friend.

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

I'm here.

gilmerman said:
I'll post here with you; I'm a christian, retired military, been all over the world, married and a father. I am happy to talk with you. I don't judge you for your lack of belief in God; though I'm concerned, as it seems you want to talk. I'm not the smartest person and far from the dumbest. You pick the subject, be nice to meet and make friend.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

I am too. It would help if you would present a topic. I can sit at a bar with a glass of beer, talk about sports, politics or my life and I'm intrested in yours.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

I guess you are gone for te night. Its 10:37 here; I'm going to finish T.V. with my wife. I"ll check this site for you tomorrow gilmerman

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Bubby, I don't care crap whether you go or stay or what you believe in.
What I would ask is that you learn how to spell in order that you do not continue to represent West Virginians as ignorant as you are.
I have 4 to 8 year old grandchildren that spell better than you do in your posts.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

McGearhead maybe we can be of some assistance to someone who is by all senses is hurting. I hope that we can be of some assistance to him.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mcgearhead said:
I don't quite understand how a " christian " would show so much anger and hate towards someone like that.

There are lots of examples throughout history.   ::)

Try talking rather than EVANGELIZING.  That's the first step. 

When I first got to college, I didn't go to church--because I didn't have a church home there in a new place yet.  There was this fellow student (a Christian) who kept telling me "Go to church"  and "You should really go to church."  Never once did he say to this guy who didn't know anybody there--never once did he ask "Do you want to go to church with me?" 

Made a heck of an impression on me.  I was being judged, but wasn't the type of person worth helping I guess...

WV, I have an open mind--and I keep my religious views and choices OFF of this and All other forums.  I've found it only gets in the way and creates cliques. 

If you wanna talk, I'm all ears--but I'll have the conversation through PM's--not out in public here. 

Best Wishes,

Buckleboy

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other

I'm with you BB. I don't push people, especially on public forums.
Isn't there a room here for this stuff?

yes and please use the spell checker.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

Buckleboy; you may be right about PM's but he expressed his rejection on the forum. Also if you check where he is from its Azerbaijan. I myself can not even say hello in his language, I applaud his abilities but someone in WV with an inferiority complex had to strike out at this man. If a Christian ask you to join him in worship, make it clear you don't too. If they continue they are wrong, I myself am not with out mistakes, I have in my past Killed and destroyed others and their property. Christanity has changed me, if a person is concerned about his or her soul, ask me, I'll direct them to someone who can help them. I'm not the least shallow, I can discuss many things and will rarely bring up religon or politics,but I well able to do so. Someone did a very unkind thing to this man as is very evident to anyone with an average ability or desire to help. I make myself completely clear. I will help him any way or method he chooses. Its up to him now. No judgement on my part.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

gilmerman said:
Buckleboy; you may be right about PM's but he expressed his rejection on the forum. Also if you check where he is from its Azerbaijan. I myself can not even say hello in his language, I applaud his abilities but someone in WV with an inferiority complex had to strike out at this man. If a Christian ask you to join him in worship, make it clear you don't too. If they continue they are wrong, I myself am not with out mistakes, I have in my past Killed and destroyed others and their property. Christanity has changed me, if a person is concerned about his or her soul, ask me, I'll direct them to someone who can help them. I'm not the least shallow, I can discuss many things and will rarely bring up religon or politics,but I well able to do so. Someone did a very unkind thing to this man as is very evident to anyone with an average ability or desire to help. I make myself completely clear. I will help him any way or method he chooses. Its up to him now. No judgement on my part.
He's not from Azerbaijan. He just can't spell and can't seem to figure out how to use the spell-checker. And he's done this before, publicly threatening to leave. I wonder sometimes if he's just not starved for attention.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Do you know what I've noticed on here,just because your not a god believer you get kicked and no one will listen to you, because of that!

Hi mate! ;D

You know, if you've read my posts at the religious forum, that I do not belong to any religion and as you may have noticed I don't go unnoticed.

So just keep at it, you have to deserve respect, you will rarely get it served on a silver plate. :thumbsup:
(a good hint for the future also) :wink:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just my thoughts but if memory serves me correctly he is only a kid around 13yrs old.

Here is my opinion

What ever you believe is yours to believe, when you live long enough and seen enough, you can't help but believe in something. I choose to believe in GOD, but you are free to make your own choice on the matter.

Also you are going to always have people give you grief, it doesn't matter if its over your religion, what you eat, what kind of car you drive, or color of shoes you wear. What does matter is how you relate and deal with these people. Don't let them bother you just accept that people are different and theres some really nice ones out there and there is some really ugly ones out there, but if you react to them the way you did when you posted what does that say about you? Don't let them have power over you and one more thing leave if you want to but if you don't stay don't let others force you out. You do realize there is an ignore button on here for a reason don't you? Just because they talk doesn't mean you have to listen.

Now if there is some other problem you are having at home or school or something you would like to talk about feel free to PM me.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

txkickergirl said:
Just my thoughts but if memory serves me correctly he is only a kid around 13yrs old.

Here is my opinion

What ever you believe is yours to believe, when you live long enough and seen enough, you can't help but believe in something. I choose to believe in GOD, but you are free to make your own choice on the matter.

Also you are going to always have people give you grief, it doesn't matter if its over your religion, what you eat, what kind of car you drive, or color of shoes you wear. What does matter is how you relate and deal with these people. Don't let them bother you just accept that people are different and theres some really nice ones out there and there is some really ugly ones out there, but if you react to them the way you did when you posted what does that say about you? Don't let them have power over you and one more thing leave if you want to but if you don't stay don't let others force you out. You do realize there is an ignore button on here for a reason don't you? Just because they talk doesn't mean you have to listen.

Now if there is some other problem you are having at home or school or something you would like to talk about feel free to PM me.
You're right, 12...13...somewhere around there.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

Wow_just 12 or 14 years old. When I was that age the world was such a wonderful place and it still is. I had a loving Mother and Father, we were not rich but I didn't know it, as I had everything I needed, not all I wanted but all I needed. I lived in a wonderful small town where everyone knew everyone, children were not hurting as this young person is. There is some reason that a child, that age , or anyone would be on a forum asking for help. Looks like many don't have the time or desire to help. That's fine, but please don't castigate those of us who do want to help. I really feel warm regards toward some of you, EU,TXKICKERGIRL,and forgive me for not remembering your name. The rest of you are fine people who just don't care for others,for what ever you reasons. To the young person (check his flag) I will talk to you on this forum or my email, its in my profile. If its nasty I'll delete it. You don't have to have a good command of gramer or English or education.You don't have to agree with me, hey I might be wrong. I do hope America is still a place to turn for help and receive it. See I didn't mention God once. gilmerman

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

I'm not from Azerbaijan im from West Virgina, Is there such a thing as Azerbaijan??? ???
I'm 100% hillbilly. I've been to Clendenin. :tongue3:
look guys i'm a egnostic. I will beleave in god when i see him or her"more in likely him but maybe her".
Here is a thought if god created us who created him and before that and before that :icon_scratch:, lets talk about this and we will move on to something else.

gilmerman said:

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

OK fine i will talk to you. :)

truckinbutch said:
Bubby, I don't care crap whether you go or stay or what you believe in.
What I would ask is that you learn how to spell in order that you do not continue to represent West Virginians as --deleted-- as you are.
I have 4 to 8 year old grandchildren that spell better than you do in your posts.

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

I try but if i use spell check it messes it up even more.

greydigger said:
I'm with you BB. I don't push people, especially on public forums.
Isn't there a room here for this stuff?

yes and please use the spell checker.

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

dud, if i respond it will make it worse.

prospector40 said:
Maybe its you and not your beleif in God. Maybe thats the problem, you really dont give a -deleted word-. Well, you know there is a verse you probably dont want to hear, but its says that "for a man to have friends, he must first show himself friendly" (not an exact quote, but close enouph). But get a topic going and I will respond.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

May I suggest the religion forum to discuss God, and there are other forums if you want to just vent. Something tells me WVdrummer that you could probably not only start but finish an argument with yourself. :wink:

You play the drums right? Well so do I and have since I was 9, I can tell you nothing is better than pounding out your frustration. I had an awful childhood and won't go into details because all is in the past but I will tell you I was 10 before I went to a McDonald's and 12 before I went to my first movie. (and yet my kids think they are deprived because they don't have laptops and $500 dollar cell phones) LOL but back to my point the drums kept me sane. Now you have this forum, metal detecting and drums to keep you sane so you are ahead of the game. Let the small stuff go, and know life sucks for everyone, and when you think you got it bad someone else has it 10times worse than you.

Instead of arguing and hitting on touchy subjects, go to the prayers needed section. There are a lot of folks that could use some nice words and encouragement there, and you don't even have to believe in God to let them know your thinking of them and wishing them well. You can go to the hurricane threads and read where some folks have just now got their power back and others who have lost everything. Why not send them a nice thought to cheer them up or a funny joke. You can go to daily snap shots and view some funny, beautiful, and strange things out there in the world.

what you put into TN is what you get out of it, if you are always negative others will be that way too. Get out of your box really get to know some of these fine folks here. Don't limit yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread