OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
Re: I'm thinking about leveing again.

Thank you.

txkickergirl said:
May I suggest the religion forum to discuss God, and there are other forums if you want to just vent. Something tells me WVdrummer that you could probably not only start but finish an argument with yourself. :wink:

You play the drums right? Well so do I and have since I was 9, I can tell you nothing is better than pounding out your frustration. I had an awful childhood and won't go into details because all is in the past but I will tell you I was 10 before I went to a McDonald's and 12 before I went to my first movie. (and yet my kids think they are deprived because they don't have laptops and $500 dollar cell phones) LOL but back to my point the drums kept me sane. Now you have this forum, metal detecting and drums to keep you sane so you are ahead of the game. Let the small stuff go, and know life sucks for everyone, and when you think you got it bad someone else has it 10times worse than you.

Instead of arguing and hitting on touchy subjects, go to the prayers needed section. There are a lot of folks that could use some nice words and encouragement there, and you don't even have to believe in God to let them know your thinking of them and wishing them well. You can go to the hurricane threads and read where some folks have just now got their power back and others who have lost everything. Why not send them a nice thought to cheer them up or a funny joke. You can go to daily snap shots and view some funny, beautiful, and strange things out there in the world.

what you put into TN is what you get out of it, if you are always negative others will be that way too. Get out of your box really get to know some of these fine folks here. Don't limit yourself.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

So glad things are not as bad for you as first we though. Agree with others if you need to talk email or go to an appropriate forum. Why is the flag in your profile forAzerbaijan, I'm stull suspicous. Anyway it seems you can take care of your own problems, thats a comfort to me and the ones who felt for you. Goodnight

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

gilmerman said:
So glad things are not as bad for you as first we though. Agree with others if you need to talk email or go to an appropriate forum. Why is the flag in your profile forAzerbaijan, I'm stull suspicous. Anyway it seems you can take care of your own problems, thats a comfort to me and the ones who felt for you. Goodnight
I honestly think he just doesn't understand the whole flag thing...

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

No its from the last time i was leaving it wanted me to pick a flag so i just picked one really fast,and then i came back.
I'm up late tonight because I'm not tired. :coffee2:

af1733 said:
gilmerman said:
So glad things are not as bad for you as first we though. Agree with others if you need to talk email or go to an appropriate forum. Why is the flag in your profile forAzerbaijan, I'm still suspicious. Anyway it seems you can take care of your own problems, that's a comfort to me and the ones who felt for you. Goodnight
I honestly think he just doesn't understand the whole flag thing...

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

wvdrummer said:
No its from the last time i was leaving it wanted me to pick a flag so i just picked one really fast,and then i came back.
Hey, you're online!

Why haven't you gone in to change your flag yet? :icon_scratch:

And tell us, what was it that made you want to leave this time, drummer? What thread were you on when you decided this? And did you do anything to provoke it? Don't just say that you didn't, because I've some of the posts you've made in other people's threads and there have been times I could understand someone getting mad at you for some of the thoughtless things you say.

Also, exactly what messes up when you try to use the spell checker? When you finish writing your post and you click on Spell Check at the bottom of the page, what happens? You should get a new window that opens and starts finding all the misspelled words one by one. Do you get that pop-up window?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

This is obviously not the place where you need to be searching for help drummer...

Please find someone close to you and reach out to them. A local priest might be a great start... someone who is RIGHT THERE to help you.

Maybe I'm wrong - but it's the most practical thing...

We know - it's hard to spell check when you don't know how to spell at all - it happens... :thumbsup:

I give bad advice. :icon_sunny:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
This is obviously not the place where you need to be searching for help drummer...

Please find someone close to you and reach out to them. A local priest might be a great start... someone who is RIGHT THERE to help you.

We know - it's hard to spell check when you don't know how to spell at all - it happens... :thumbsup:

No, actually you give Good advice, Jim.

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

Well he dose indeed,"sip sip. :coffee2:"
Your going to have to hit me with a cross to get me to go to a church :icon_jokercolor:
But I've been in a church before, but my papa hit me with a cross :icon_king:,just kidding. :tongue3:

Köln Buckleboy said:
Montana Jim said:

No, actually you give Good advice, Jim.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Drummer - YOU decide... nobody else.

YOU decide... go, or not. It's a personal thing.

Lottsa folks will tell you to go, lot's will tell you is dos'nt matter.

It has nothing to do with your Dad, unless you're counting on a ride. :tard:

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

LOL don't count on me, i don't want to get wet. :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

Montana Jim said:
Drummer - YOU decide... nobody else.

YOU decide... go, or not. It's a personal thing.

Lott's folks will tell you to go, Lot's will tell you is doesn't matter.

It has nothing to do with your Dad, unless you're counting on a ride. :tard:

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:
Hey, you're online!

Why haven't you gone in to change your flag yet? :icon_scratch:

And tell us, what was it that made you want to leave this time, drummer? What thread were you on when you decided this? And did you do anything to provoke it? Don't just say that you didn't, because I've some of the posts you've made in other people's threads and there have been times I could understand someone getting mad at you for some of the thoughtless things you say.

Also, exactly what messes up when you try to use the spell checker? When you finish writing your post and you click on Spell Check at the bottom of the page, what happens? You should get a new window that opens and starts finding all the misspelled words one by one. Do you get that pop-up window?
Did you see this post, drummer? Any thoughts?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

wvdrummer said:
Ow i hope the waters not cold. ;D
I don't what it to go like"Little Big Man" ;D

Montana Jim said:
Well then - let it go.

Worms gotta eat too.
What water do you keep talking about, little dude?

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

Holy water.Or worse the river, were you get baptized. :icon_study: i think i spelled that wright?

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:
Ow i hope the waters not cold. ;D
I don't what it to go like"Little Big Man" ;D

Montana Jim said:
Well then - let it go.

Worms gotta eat too.
What water do you keep talking about, little dude?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

wvdrummer said:
Holy water.Or worse the river, were you get baptized. :icon_study: i think i spelled that wright?
Bingo!! You definitely need to drink more coffee!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cival war hunter 2 !

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007

I hate coffee,now diet coke plus with jensag, hello.whee I'm flying. :icon_king:

af1733 said:
wvdrummer said:
Bingo!! You definitely need to drink more coffee!! :thumbsup:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

gilmerman said:
Wow_just 12 or 14 years old. When I was that age the world was such a wonderful place and it still is. I had a loving Mother and Father, we were not rich but I didn't know it, as I had everything I needed, not all I wanted but all I needed. I lived in a wonderful small town where everyone knew everyone, children were not hurting as this young person is. There is some reason that a child, that age , or anyone would be on a forum asking for help. Looks like many don't have the time or desire to help. That's fine, but please don't castigate those of us who do want to help. I really feel warm regards toward some of you, EU,TXKICKERGIRL,and forgive me for not remembering your name. The rest of you are fine people who just don't care for others,for what ever you reasons. To the young person (check his flag) I will talk to you on this forum or my email, its in my profile. If its nasty I'll delete it. You don't have to have a good command of gramer or English or education.You don't have to agree with me, hey I might be wrong. I do hope America is still a place to turn for help and receive it. See I didn't mention God once. gilmerman

Yes life is what it is, no doubt about it.
I knew life could be hell at that age, I couldn't have cared less, the day was "always" young.

I also grew up in a small village, but unlike you everyone takes care of their own businesses so most diden't know each other.

Experience is if you ask me worth more then an "education", because you know you can meet it again and put it to good use. :thumbsup:

Oh thanks for the kind words GilmerMan.

Drummer here's one for you:

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East

Well, I think that we have offered this young man sound advise, in mostly a mature and caring manner. Gearhead and TXKicker you never have to apologize for wanting to help someone good or bad. In this case no one is bad. The drummer seems in a better place and I know I feel better for answering a call, that our Lord asked us to do. Help was offered from both Christian and non - Christian alike. Remember, never critize a person for their belief and never apologize for yours. Now what is this forum for. Thoughts for the day. Are we free to discuss what we're thinking about today? Does it have to be about digging for treasure, I'm not being a smart a-- either? I have enjoyed talking with all of youAnd hope to be welcome.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

wvdrummer said:
OK fine i will talk to you. :)

truckinbutch said:
Bubby, I don't care crap whether you go or stay or what you believe in.
What I would ask is that you learn how to spell in order that you do not continue to represent West Virginians as --deleted-- as you are.
I have 4 to 8 year old grandchildren that spell better than you do in your posts.
Hey,Daniel;
I find no fault in your decision to avoid cold water.Did the same thing myself at your age in WV.
Education for the working class at the time,1950's,was discouraged.I had to fight to learn how to read and write.
We welcome you to an an adult forum.Many of your posts have been great and very interesting.
Spelling has been a major problem in you communicating your thoughts to us.
The cheapest and most valuable book that you could ever buy at a used book store is a dictionary.Get it and use it.
Do not depend on a computer key to make up for your failure to educate yourself;electronics fail,what you implant in your mind will stay with you your entire life.No one can take that away.
By the way...I have enjoyed your treasure hunting stories except for the spelling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread