Im thinking about leveing again.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm thinking about leveing again.

GopherDaGold said:
After spending nearly twenty minutes reading and attempting to figure out what this post is really about, I came to one conclusion...

There is twenty minutes I'll never get back.

You could have stopped much sooner. Think man, think. :laughing7:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This thread is from September 2008, should be better by now. ;D :tongue3:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

of course you have the right to think what you believe in --god or no god --( that is "free will" at its finest) - that said , I do ask one thing --how do you explain your "being" here on the planet ? -- we all know that things just do "appear" poof from nothing --you have a father and mother who "made" you right ? ---well their parents made them and so on --sooner or later you have to come to the first human being --who made them and how ? if one says evolution --fine then following that line of thought --sooner or later the question of where did the thing we evolved from come from arises --chemicals some say --fine where did the chemicals come from -- its goes on and on until --we get to "basic matter " or mere existance its self --- since all things that mankind knows of comes from or are made by something / someone -- their had to be a pre existance --being, force or intellect--- that made existance "happen"-- that creative force is what most folks refer to as "god" --often under many differant names and shapes and ideals of who and what it really is.

your spelling could use a bit of work , but folks when they get wound up often do not think well --relax no one hates you -- we too were young once and you will find as you age many "deep questions" are in fact simple ones --with deep answers .

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

ivan salis said:
of course you have the right to think what you believe in --god or no god --( that is "free will" at its finest) - that said , I do ask one thing --how do you explain your "being" here on the planet ? -- we all know that things just do "appear" poof from nothing --you have a father and mother who "made" you right ? ---well their parents made them and so on --sooner or later you have to come to the first human being --who made them and how ? if one says evolution --fine then following that line of thought --sooner or later the question of where did the thing we evolved from come from arises --chemicals some say --fine where did the chemicals come from -- its goes on and on until --we get to "basic matter " or mere existance its self --- since all things that mankind knows of comes from or are made by something / someone -- their had to be a pre existance --being, force or intellect--- that made existance "happen"-- that creative force is what most folks refer to as "god" --often under many differant names and shapes and ideals of who and what it really is.

your spelling could use a bit of work , but folks when they get wound up often do not think well --relax no one hates you -- we too were young once and you will find as you age many "deep questions" are in fact simple ones --with deep answers .
At this point, given the time that has passed, I'm not positive that drummer/civil war hunter/civil war hunter 2 will ever even read these later posts...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread