IMPORTANT UPDATE Directions- 10/11/06 Hunt!!! In Oct.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
ATTENTION!!
JD cannot get on Treasurenet or check his email! Computer snafu.He says to call him if you have any questions or??

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm about to hit the road! It's been fun getting ready. Am anxious to meet everybody. My cell phone's on and River Rat has the number. She's on the road, too. I know JD has her number. If someone talks to JD, tell him I've got the property owners' info handled.

Ramjet, we'll watch for your Titan tomorrow. Gonna be nippy going across country. Ya'll be careful!

...daddy, you get ready for the onslaught of us young'uns! :D Whatta ya mean by "sittin'"? Nobody's allowed to sit this weekend except to eat barbeque tomorrow night. Saturday we're gonna have you on your FEET (and knees, digging)! ;D

Drive safely everyone!

- Noodle

mobrigade

Feb 23, 2005
Missouri
j.d.'s hunt this weekend. by mobrigade

I didn't get to see the thread about j.d.'s hunt this weekend, could someone please send it to my school [email protected] and yes, I am paid and invited. Thanks in advance, and by the way, nice posts.

HH

missouridigger
Paul Arnold

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Re: j.d.'s hunt this weekend.

You can go to the events section and all the info is there. If you cant get ther for some reason let me know and I will e-mail you the link.

Alan

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait to wee what pops up! Good luck all from north of the border!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute romeo-1.....you're going to wee on whatever pops up? Wear an orange jacket so I can hunt the other side of the field! ;) :D ;D Monty

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im surprised your still here jim, dont you have a plane to catch! ;)

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
As most of you know, I regretfully will not make it to the hunt. The Company I work for is closing on a deal that wasn't suppose to be done until the end of November. I wish you all the best of luck, and hope you all have the time of your life there. I will be watching for some pictures, so take tons of them!

Good luck & happy hunting!
Paul

PS
J.D.
Please donate my $25 to the prize pool, or where ever else it is needed....Thanks!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also will not be able to make it, unfortunately. I wish you all great luck and tons of fun. Please use the $50 for whatever makes y'all happy ;)

HH!
TBGO

Leebo in SC

Jul 4, 2006
Upstate SC
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony in SC and I will not make it to the hunt. We had some complications.

Hope everyone has good luck.

Leebo

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning, Folks,

We made in as far as the Holiday Inn in Warrenton, MO. Ride up was among the cotton fields and then finally into the hills and seeing color. Heading on in to Sedalia in a few. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

;) RR

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have e-mailed J.D. a couple of times and no response. I see where his e-mail is down. I still cannot find directions to the hunt sight. When I hit the link that J.D. posted I get google maps but no directions. I suppose that I will try and meet up with some of you for breakfast in the morning at the American Legion Post and follow you to the sight. I really look forward to this weekend. If anyone can send me directions I would appreciate it. I have payed under Stevesno. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks and hope to see you tomorrow.....Steve

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Steve, could see no way to send you an e-mail or personal message, so cannot contact you. If you don't get directions today, call me early in the morning at the Ramada and ask for the Grammer room. -Noodle

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
River Rat said:
Good Morning, Folks,

We made in as far as the Holiday Inn in Warrenton, MO. Ride up was among the cotton fields and then finally into the hills and seeing color. Heading on in to Sedalia in a few. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

;) RR

Hey!, thats where I live :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread