JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is very old, "Deneb" would be used. If later than 17th century, most likely "Polaris" North Star.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Was there a common head star that was used?

Sirius the Dogstar comes to mind if it is the first leg of your journey. However, there have been many stars used along the way that are always the brightest in their particular constellation which would make navigation by them easier.:icon_thumleft:

hollarromper

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So basically the carving i found says i went too far? How far do i back track?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1659620 i found a boulder with this carved on it.

I believe if I was you, I would dig five feet deep right there under the boulder. Most likely entrance on North side of boulder. The star has five points and there are five points above that form two pointing arrows that point under the boulder. your best bet is right there as I see no other signs leading away from there?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The star represents a pentegram, as in sacred geometry, the five lines associated with it represent five angles, so 360 degrees divided by 5 is 72.
I would plot out five directions from the boulder at 72 degree intervals.
the full moon symbol represents distance, but I am not familier with the cresent moon.
good find :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! Wasn't CAPELLA, one of 'em…?

Yes, Capella was used by them also. It can be found in the constellation Auriga the Charioteer although I believe the K.G.C. was making reference to Myrtilus by using it. The constellation was among the 48 listed by Ptolemy. It is also the sixth-brightest star in the night sky at magnitude 0.08. Many many myths and names have been tied to it and the constellation by lots of different people throughout history.

:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
So basically the carving i found says i went too far? How far do i back track?

It doesn't necessarily work like that. Most symbolism was placed to catch your eye and give you a small HINT of what needs to be done no matter who left it for you to see. The K.G.C. had symbolism that filtered a searcher to be like-minded as best they could, as well as to be informed in many other areas in order to read their clues completely.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The star represents a pentegram, as in sacred geometry, the five lines associated with it represent five angles, so 360 degrees divided by 5 is 72.
I would plot out five directions from the boulder at 72 degree intervals.
the full moon symbol represents distance, but I am not familier with the cresent moon.
good find :icon_thumleft:

And that is how you start educated guessing what to do next and eliminating everything you have tried! Good stuff!

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe if I was you, I would dig five feet deep right there under the boulder. Most likely entrance on North side of boulder. The star has five points and there are five points above that form two pointing arrows that point under the boulder. your best bet is right there as I see no other signs leading away from there?

And that is how you start educated guessing what to do next and eliminating everything you have tried! Good stuff!

L.C.

hollarromper

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the ones that are behind kgc/oak, might be known today as the bilderberg group?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Are the ones that are behind kgc/oak, might be known today as the bilderberg group?

I believe that the Federal Trades Commission and the Federal Communications Commission were both what turned the O.A.K. into nothing, or into whatever they became next sometime after 1914. The Bilderberg group was established in 1954 indirectly by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. However, the head of the C.I.A. W.P. Smith and President Wilson were also involved in that groups beginning. IMHO< I would lean more to the O.A.K. becoming the Illuminati than the Bilderberg Group mainly because of the timeline of historical events and because of well-established money trails. Illumination onto a man casts a shadow on the ground as shown in this illustration I have drawn. You see, without "Illumination" one would just be standing in the dark as Teddy Roosevelt explained in his personal diary on the darkest day of his life. One can presume that Teddy considered himself to be "Illuminated" before that awful day. :icon_thumright:

L.C.:icon_thumright:

View attachment 1660410 View attachment 1660411

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread