Keep your hands out of photos Please

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like a possum walking into headlights......I walked right into that one, didn't I. :laughing7:

You even built the trap, I just closed the door is all... LOL

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm guessing that this ol yeti flubbed his post as I see it is missing.For whatever I did wrong I am as sorry as I can manage to be.I was just funnin treasure hunter.Perhaps my humor is a bit rough at times and I defer to your judgement as I truly do appreciate your efforts.Do however let me know(pm)how I may be a better yeti while posting.

all good
cheers

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
he forgot dried super-glue on the fingers! Thats usually me from gluing old broken dishes/bottles together. lol And i'm keeping my hands in the pics

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As some what of a photographer I agree with you 100%. If your taking stills, dirty and ruff or not your hands should not be in it at all. Use something a little more appealing than a pink wrinkly palm to take your photos on. Try a rock, a piece of wood or branch, maybe a leaf. For lighter objects like silver you should have a dark background. For darker objects like dark green relics you should have a lighter background. If your taking a video I would not pay to much attention to it, if your shooting a lot of images your hands will get in the shot once in awhile. So don't worry about it, but if your shooting stills don't use your hands as a background.... Please !! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm.......I don't know about y'all guys, but I wouldn't mind a nice Draped Bust (half dollar) displayed with these hands.:laughing7:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 206

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what it actually comes down to for Me..

as long as there are finds in the pics, that is what I see

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do try and at least wash my hands and get the dirt out from under my nails before I pose with a relic since I'm a lady but if you're out in the field and want to post it then and there what are ya supposed to do? It seems these days though with so much digging around with MDing and planting flowers my hands are getting harder to take care of. In all seriousness I've heard apple cider vinegar is good to soak your nails in if you get a fungus from dirt.

whew!! so glad coily didn't show or mention her feet since she's from TN and they go barrfoot down there

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if you mean the metal object on her ( ahem) swimsuit, I don't think it's valuable

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
those I mean that king kong cannot be real

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After some very intense investigation, it appears that someone stabbed her in the back with a ladder, which is why her chest is arched forward like that. :thumbsup:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ROFL :laughing7:

poor girl I hate when that happens

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I found a girl in need of assistance I would help!! ( hope none of my lady friends here see this thread)

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you and I are hanging from a cliff. I get the large, coarse skinned, calloused hand with the firm grip!
You get Opra.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions