killer b`s hornet

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
i was just wanting to know if anybody has these headphones, and any pro`s and con`s you might have about them.was thinking of getting some.i was looking at the ultimate grey ghosts, the wasp and the hornet.trying to decide, think i`m going to go with the hornets.they seem to be a little bigger and more ear clearance.who makes the killer b`s? how do they stack up with the other one`s mentioned? thank you for your help.jeff

GaryL

Jan 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Toltec II, GTI 2500
jsu hornets stack up great with all you mentioned, Killer B's have a more mid tone as the others Gray Ghost are a little on base side. All are a great choise..

HPS.jpg

Good Hunting.

GaryL

Tykit

Jan 20, 2007
Middlesex, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher
I use Killer B Hornet. Well made but quite heavy. Need to wear a baseball style cap to keep headband from sliding forward when bending head down. Also had to put a foam rubber spacer at top of the cups to relieve pressure against my eyeglass stems. Fits over ears well. Dual volume control not needed, just single control. Sound is decent.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Grey Ghost ultimates. There great and help to hear the faint deep signals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions