killer b`s hornet

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
i was just wanting to know if anybody has these headphones, and any pro`s and con`s you might have about them.was thinking of getting some.i was looking at the ultimate grey ghosts, the wasp and the hornet.trying to decide, think i`m going to go with the hornets.they seem to be a little bigger and more ear clearance.who makes the killer b`s? how do they stack up with the other one`s mentioned? thank you for your help.jeff

jsu hornets stack up great with all you mentioned, Killer B's have a more mid tone as the others Gray Ghost are a little on base side. All are a great choise..

HPS.jpg

Good Hunting.

GaryL

I use Killer B Hornet. Well made but quite heavy. Need to wear a baseball style cap to keep headband from sliding forward when bending head down. Also had to put a foam rubber spacer at top of the cups to relieve pressure against my eyeglass stems. Fits over ears well. Dual volume control not needed, just single control. Sound is decent.

I use the Grey Ghost ultimates. There great and help to hear the faint deep signals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back