Knockout games

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This has been going on over 2 years now, and it is not getting press reports very often. But the incidents are rising, and continuing to escalate. All people need to be aware of this for their own safety, and it will soon be coming to a town near you - it's NOT stopping, it's increasing.... No matter who you are, liberal, conservative, or in between, you need to be aware of your surroundings, be alert, and protect yourself.

Three ?Knockout? Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area « CBS Philly

Could "Knockout Game" be spreading to DC? - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Congresswoman Attacked in D.C. May Have Been Victim of Deadly 'Knockout' Game

Black mobs? Knockout Game raising alarms

WND -

World Net Daily had documented over 800 incidents by Spring of 2013, when I first started becoming aware of these attacks. Protect yourself and be here for your families. It is spreading.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ?Knockout Game? ? He?s a Concealed-Carry Permit Holder, and He Used It | Video | TheBlaze.com

There's a news video going into more detail on the site going into more detail than this. Apparently it started in 2009.

Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ‘Knockout Game’ — He’s a Concealed-Carry Permit Holder, and He Used It

TheBlaze has been covering the frightening uptick in the so-called “knockout game,” in which thugs randomly target people and punch the unsuspecting victims in public for kicks.

Well, it’s taken an interesting turn in Lansing, Mich.

There it’s reportedly called “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out,” according to WILX-TV in Lansing, and the station said one incident didn’t turn out so well
for the attacker.
Knockout Game Thug Shot by Victim He Targeted in Lansing, Mich.

The incident actually happened in February but is now getting play because of the recent rash of attacks. On that day, the school day was over, and a father was waiting for a school bus to drop off his six-year-old girl.

“I saw the van circle twice and the second time three came out,” the victim told WILX, which didn’t reveal his identity out of concern for his safety. “I didn’t suspect anything. I hadn’t any enemies, or any reason to believe that they would be looking or doing anything to me.”

Marvell Weaver, 17, apparently had other ideas.

“He shoved something into my side,” the victim said of Weaver. “I wasn’t sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn’t sure if it was a knife or a gun.”

It was a taser. One that fortunately didn’t work.

What did operate just fine, however, was the victim’s concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.
Knockout Game Thug Shot by Victim He Targeted in Lansing, Mich.

The intended victim shot Weaver twice, once in the leg and the other shot landing an inch away from his spine in the February 26 incident. WILX says Weaver has since been sentenced to a year in jail.

It could have been worse, and Weaver even admits he’s getting off easy.

“It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn’t played the game at all,” Weaver told the news outlet, adding that before he met his match with the gun-wielding dad, he and his friends attacked others.

“Not many, six or seven,” Weaver told WILX. “It wouldn’t be an everyday game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don’t even try to rob them or anything. That’s the game.”

Weaver added that “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out” isn’t gang related, and teens are playing it because they’re bored — and watching others on the Internet getting away with it inspired confidence.

He added that he played the game usually as a result of dares from unseemly kids while high.

“They weren’t my normal group of friends. Someone just throws it out there and people go along with it,” Weaver told the station. “One thing leads to another and it just goes all down hill.”

Lansing police are watching for others playing “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out,” WILX noted, adding that an attack could be considered a felony:

“There’s a price to pay if they wind up doing it,” Lansing Police Officer Robert Merritt told WILX. “A good example is Marvell Weaver.”

“It’s just senseless. Teenagers have a lot better things to do with their time,” Merritt.

Weaver’s victim sees nothing humorous about knockout games. “What they tried to do to me wouldn’t have been a joke if they would’ve succeeded,” he told the news outlet. “My child would’ve been left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I would’ve been left.”

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mostly Bk On WH. and that is not mentioned much. all I can say is Backpfeifengesicht.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
đŸ„‡ Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I warned my adult children and friends. I heard today about 8-9 of the people assaulted died.

Eventually, the game will grow cold as some of the perpetrators grow cold also. As in dead. You know eventually some of them will pick on the wrong person and take a permanent dirt nap. It will go out over the net and it will stop. One of the main reasons the riots after the Rodney King trial ended was shopkeepers got out their hardware started taking potshots at the rioters. I don't remember if any of the rioters died or not.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may subside in some parts but in places like, NYC, DC, Chicago.....wait a minute....I'm naming places people can't protect themselves. Sorry :(

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QUOTE: "Mostly Bk On WH. and that is not mentioned much. all I can say is Backpfeifengesicht"
Seems the more power o-bama grabs the more brazen thugs become. Just my own opinion of my own observations.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allow me to do a little cutting and pasting. Before I do, I'm convinced by stats that you INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF NOT BEING A VICTIM if you stay clear of the ghettos. You can also avoid groups of young blacks. You also lower your odds if you can legally carry guns where you are. You cannot eliminate this crap EVERYWHERE but you can use common sense. The thugs have been allowed to take control of the streets in many US cities. You can define "thug" yourself. Just like school shooters, these cowards will attack those they feel are defenseless. They will usually attack in mobs with numbers being the advantage, they attack older people, women and even children. ALMOST ALWAYS, NOT ALWAYS, the victim is of a race other than black! Now twist words any way you want. If you call what I'm saying "racist", you just want to avoid the truth. What's funny is, many victims in NYC are Jewish so they want to call those "hate crimes". What about the attacks on whites?

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this knockout game has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews — the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.
Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois, the game has often been called “polar-bear hunting” by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Careful Packer,your releasing to much info and using to much common sense at once,it will go over some heads.

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Philly attacks didn't take place in ghettos. One area is upper middle class, the others blue collar working neighborhoods.

But of course obama caused the attacks!

Well he didn't help, he sent race relations back to the 1960's

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Philly attacks didn't take place in ghettos. One area is upper middle class, the others blue collar working neighborhoods.

But of course obama caused the attacks!

If they know they won't be prosecuted for Federal Offenses, who's gonna worry about a little Polar Bear hunting?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News

"
[h=1]promoting race war against 'whites'[/h]

By Barnini Chakraborty
Published August 22, 2013FoxNews.com

Facebook14250 Twitter2761 LinkedIn3
Shown here is an image from the War on the Horizon website.

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Ayo Kimathi, who calls himself the “Irritated Genie,” told his supervisors that the website was set up to sell concert and lecture videos.
But the report showed the site's content strayed far beyond concert promotion, warning about a coming race war. His website, “War on the Horizon,” declares, “in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” the Alabama-based SPLC said in its report. "

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was he the purchasing agent for the massive amounts of ammunition for DHS?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Was he the purchasing agent for the massive amounts of ammunition for DHS?

That I'm not sure of,I do know off hand that he was the acquisitions officer for ICE and customs enforcement so it could be a possibility.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just took a quick look around and what do you know

POLITICS
DHS employee behind website promoting race war on paid leave
Published August 24, 2013
FoxNews.com

The Department of Homeland Security said Friday that an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave.

Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who is in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government, operates the website named "War on the Horizon." It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black.

Kimathi, who calls himself the "Irritated Genie," told his supervisors that the website was set up to sell concert and lecture videos.

Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.

The report showed the site's content strayed far beyond concert promotion, warning about a coming race war. The website declares, “in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” the Alabama-based SPLC said in its report.

One of Kimathi’s former supervisors at DHS told SPLC’s Hatewatch that, "Everybody is the office is afraid of him,” and that his co-workers are “afraid he will come in with a gun and someday go postal."

The supervisor, who was not named, continued, "I am astounded he's employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security."

Kimathi reportedly got the go-ahead from the government to create and maintain his website. That’s because as a law enforcement agency employee, he is required to get permission in writing if he engages in outside activities which includes everything from working a second job to volunteering.

The SPLC says Kimathi obtained official permission but did it by misrepresenting the true nature of his site.

"He told management that it was an entertainment website selling videos of concerts and lectures," the report said. "He called it simply WOH, never saying that WOH stood for War on the Horizon."

ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said in a written statement this week that the agency "does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone."

Kimathi hasn't responded to email and phone calls requesting comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread