Knockout games

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Plumbata:

You made the statement. Others have echoed it here. I have yet to see hard data to back up the wild claims. Such data can't, in my opinion, exist because this "game" lacks an objective definition.

I remain open minded, of course. If anyone here can produce evidence to prove me wrong. Until then, my Post #67 has as much validity as those opinions posted by others.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plumbata:

You made the statement. Others have echoed it here. I have yet to see hard data to back up the wild claims. Such data can't, in my opinion, exist because this "game" lacks an objective definition.

I remain open minded, of course. If anyone here can produce evidence to prove me wrong. Until then, my Post #67 has as much validity as those opinions posted by others.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Book, ....LOL. You would be singing a different tune if game was reveresed.

The game was also called "polar bear " hunting, guess where the name comes from.

What is ā€˜polar bear huntingā€™?

Itā€™s a racist assault by blacks (mostly young men) on whites (mostly men of any age). Most often it involves more than one attacker on a lone victim, and usually from behind with no warning.

In the*Champaign, Ill. area ā€œthe number of reports of beatings to white men in Champaign appear to be coming in quicker than police can even process them.ā€

The most recent attack was this past Friday night on a lone man walking home after a high school football game.

ā€œIā€™m not a racist. My black friends are just as frustrated and (ticked) off as my white friends,ā€ he said. ā€œThe frustration transcends race, but the activities all seem to be race-related.ā€

And heā€™s nervous that an attacker or an innocent bystander is going to be killed by a victim who might be armed.

That last line brings up another incident that occurred on the South East side of Chicago. An elderly widow shot and wounded two boys, twelve and thirteen years old, after being terrorized by them repeatedly and throwing a brick through her window. Even in a gun averse city like Chicago and state like Illinois, the woman will not be charged with a crime, but the two punks will be.

There is a web site I find fascinating when it comes to the criminal, thuggish behavior we are seeing more each day. It is called the Thug Report and as their caption reads, itā€™s ā€œUrban Crime News Straight From ā€˜da Hood.ā€

There are many excuses/reasons people can use to try and explain this phenomenon of thuggish behavior, but none will suffice.

If these young people believe they can behave this way with impunity and they arenā€™t learning better values at home or in their community, then it is up to the greater society to make this right.

It will take more armed citizens like Mrs. Matthews to show these punks and thugs that there are consequences.

One thing is for certain, too many adults*are giving their young men poor examples.

http://urbangrounds.com/2010/09/the-new-urban-sport-polar-bear-hunting/

GAME COMES TO FLORIDA: BLACK RACISM AND ā€œPOLAR BEAR HUNTINGā€

you familiar with the Knockout Game? It is a racially motivated violent game that targets whites. In Florida it is called ā€polar bear huntingā€ and it is illegal.

How is it played?

You start with a group of blacks that number anywhere from 3 to 30 people. As a group, they search for white people, preferably alone, elderly and somewhat defenseless. If they canā€™t find any, Asians are the next ethnic group targeted. When a target is selected, at least one of the blacks approaches the target and then suddenly sucker punches them in the face as hard as they can. If the victim is knocked out, the person that hit them wins. If the victim is not knocked out, then you continue to hit and kick them until youā€™re too tired to hit anymore or until the person is dead.

Knockout has become all too common in St. Louis, Missouri.

IN THE PAST TWO YEARS, THE HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 100 KNOCKOUT VICTIMS,

some of which have died. In 2011, one victim was Matt Quain, who was jumped by a group of black teens and beaten, suffered numerous abrasions to his face along with a broken jaw. One of the teens involved in the attack was Demetrius Murphy, a member of one of the most heinous groups in St. Louis known as the ā€œKnockout Gangā€.

Below are videos on YouTube showing knockouts.Warning the images in these videos are disturbing:

Colin Flaherty has documented this epidemic of black mob violence in*his new book ā€œWhite Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.ā€ Flaherty documents, ā€œThe Midwest state fair with a ā€˜Beat Whitey Night?ā€™ Or the Black Beach Week that turns a town into a ā€˜living hell?ā€™ Or the school principal who blamed Asian students for being racist after suffering years of abuse?*The eleven episodes of racial violence on the Fourth of July 2012? Some involving more than 1000 black people?ā€

Knockout is a racial hate crime that is being ignored and swept under the rug by black social leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. and the media. If a group of whites played Knockout and targeted blacks, Sharpton, the media and the national press would be giving it the coverage of the*George Zimmerman trial, but since itā€™s blacks targeting whites, everyone just turns their heads and says nothing.

According to*US and World Report, ā€œA poll released Wednesday [July 3, 2013] by Rasmussen found African-Americans are more likely to be viewed as racist than whites.*Thirty-seven percent of poll respondents said ā€œmost black Americansā€ are racist, compared to just 15 percent who said most whites are racist and 18 percent who said most Hispanics are racist.ā€

Hunting ā€œpolar bearsā€ adds fuel to the black racist fire.

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2013/07/04/black-racism-polar-bear-hunting-is-illegal-in-florida/

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It's hitting the press now! Of course, OD will still deny it!

'Knockout game' leads to arrests, more police patrols

Marisol Bello , USA TODAY 8:16 p.m. EST November 23, 2013

The 'knockout game' involves young people randomly trying to knock down strangers in one punch.
Attacks occurred in New York, Washington, D.C., New Haven, Conn., and suburban Philadelphia.
New York police have charged one man in an attack last week

The dangerous "knockout" attacks on strangers in large U.S. cities are leading to arrests, more officers flooding the streets and more warnings for vigilance among an unsuspecting public.

Perpetrators have dubbed the violent practice as the "knockout game," where young people try to randomly knock out strangers with one punch.

The attacks have raised concerns across the country. Recent attacks have occurred in New York, New Haven, Conn., Washington, D.C. and suburban Philadelphia. But the violent attacks go back several years. In 2011, St. Louis, Mo. had a rash of incidents, one of which led to the killing of a Vietnamese immigrant.

Some of the assaults are recorded and posted on social media by the attackers.

In New York, police have charged Amrit Marajh, 28, with two felony hate crimes after they said he assaulted a 24-year-old Jewish man wearing a yarmulke Friday in Brooklyn, NYPD Sgt. Carlos Nieves said.

Marajh, who is Trinidadian, was talking about the knockout games with three other men and said an anti-Semitic statement just before the incident, Nieves said.

All four men were taken into police custody shortly after the 2:45 a.m. attack, but Nieves said only Marajh is believed to have participated in the assault.

Marajh, of Brooklyn, is charged with aggravated harassment as a hate crime, assault as a hate crime and misdemeanor assault, Nieves said. The victim was not seriously injured.

New York police Sgt. Brendan Ryan said in an e-mail that extra officers have been assigned to the Crown Heights area of Brooklyn. The NYPD wouldn't confirm how many knockout assaults have happened so far.

The attacks in New York have racial overtones because the attackers are black and the victims have been Jewish.

In New Haven, Conn., police spokesman David Hartman said police are investigating six incidents in the last month as part of the knockout trend. He said investigators have identified three people of interest, though no arrests have been made.

He said no one suffered serious injuries in any of the cases. But as a result of the attacks, he said, more undercover officers are patrolling downtown and a neighborhood called South Hill, where five of the assaults occurred.

"I think the fact that this has been labeled a game is sickening," Hartman said. "This is not a game. This is violent."

Will Marling, the executive director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance, said this trend is not an epidemic.

"But it could be the start of one," he said, because the attacks have a social media component that could go viral. "As experience shows, other kids will see this is an easy thing to do and then it becomes group think."

He said the attacks are an example of why there is a need for a deeper conversation with young people about respect.

Michelle Boykins, a spokeswoman for the National Crime Prevention Council, said what is so disturbing about the trend is that it is so random and the intent is to hurt someone seriously.

She said that the instances often involve someone walking alone, so she suggests the tried-and-true ways to stay safe: walk with a friend and always remain aware of your surroundings.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "And if you are by yourself, there is nothing wrong for you to decide to cross the street if you see a group of people walking toward you."

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*Champaign, Ill.*

Ah yes, I attended university there and the problem was huge. The "Daily Illini" student newspaper as well as the mainstream local paper were always loaded with reports of African Americans in small groups roaming out of their shoddy neighborhoods into adjacent student neighborhoods and beating and/or robbing students and locals, though the students were easier and more common prey. It got really bad from 2007-08 onward. Incidents were reported seemingly every day, and people were specifically warned to be extremely vigilant, as the levels of criminality far exceeded prior norms. I don't recall any references to the "game" specifically, but the victims were white/asian/hispanic. Aside from the material gains, my impression was that it was an activity engaged in because the act of mobbing and beating a bewildered innocent gave them some sort of sadistic pleasure and sense of superiority. I'm not sure that there was an overarching racial agenda at play so much as an avoidance of potential victims which might be affiliated with or have contacts within the local African American community. Even thugs know not to sh!t where they eat, so to speak. The closest I got to the issue was when I spotted a wallet inside a fenced-off construction site while looking for antique bottles. I collected it and was able to locate the owner, who lived less than a block away. He was a Hispanic immigrant with poor English (easy prey) and described how he had been mugged a few days earlier by a group of 5 or 6 black teens/young adults.

Now, in regards to my hometown of Peoria, IL 90 miles west of Champaign, there have indeed been disturbing cases of black mob activity and violence directed against non-blacks, though not necessarily related specifically to the "game". One of my friends, who lives near the afflicted area, chased his stolen car down the block during one such episode. It was the 3rd time his car was taken for a joy ride (hotwired) and although he didn't know who was responsible the first two times, it certainly wasn't folk sharing his European ancestry who made off with it the 3rd time. It was later recovered from someone's front yard.

Peorians living in fear Ā» The Peoria Chronicle
Some claim reports of racist Peoria mob are exaggerated - News - Journal Star - Peoria, IL
Biased right-wing report: Peoria Mob Yells "Kill All The White People"
Teen mobs harass motorists - News - Journal Star - Peoria, IL

Take the reports as you will, but seeing how I reside less than a mile away from the incidents (and others not referenced) and know many people who witnessed the events firsthand, I am confident that the mobs were all black, they were blocking main streets and terrorizing motorists, and that many rather audible anti-white comments and slurs were made. I doubt that the intent of the participants was to terrorize non-blacks, at least not at the beginning, but, in-part anyway, that is what the situation devolved into.

Now, it must be reiterated that African Americans are not predisposed toward criminal activity any more or less than other groups. The occasional antisocial or illegal pursuits attributed to them are an artifact of their environmental lack of suitable role-models and father figures, family drug abuse, etc., plus economic disadvantages due to inferior education as well as the historic and current effects of employment and institutional racism which unfairly disadvantages or targets minority males. Whenever a group of people assembles itself, the mob mentality can lead to unpredictable outcomes, but if that mob happens to be filled with disenfranchised youth lacking proper guidance and brimming with anger all it takes is a few instigators to direct the focus of their general indignation toward something or someone specific. Lacking suitable guidance, small "mobs" of kids can assemble and commit acts of violence that few would contemplate outside the context of the mob mentality, including the pursuit of victims for this "game" which aren't perceived as part of the demographic they identify with. I don't see the makings of a race-war here, but it is a serious social issue.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEEP - & TH - Please stop loading this thread with facts, the Lib's are offended by them. Thanks!!!!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a danger to all, and not all liberals are purposefully blind. Once again I will state that this thread should be seen as a public alert, and not a forum for politics and racism.

[video]http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartprivate&VID=25386867[/video]

And another

KNOCKOUT: Cyclist Dropped by Group of Teens in Philadelphia

There is no sign that the ā€œKnockout" game is letting up any time soon. On Friday night, a south Philadelphia man cruising on his bicycle was senselessly beaten. Detectives on the case told NBC 10 that they believe the five teen boys and three teen girls believed to be responsible were playing the Knockout game.

This is one more incident of a game that has become prevalent in US cities, whereby an unsuspecting person gets punched in the face or head. The perpetrators try to land a knock-out blow, delivering concussions, lacerations, contusions, even death. Fortunately, in this case, the injuries were not too severe so hospitalization was not necessary.

Though news reports have not described the victim or the assailants, the attacks have been carried out by a group of young blacks on a lone white or Asian.

In Philadelphia, a group called "Taking Our South Philadelphia Streets Back" has developed a facebook campaign to alert city leaders and the Mayor to galvanize forces and put an end to this dangerous game. "Our citizens are sick and tired of living in fear due to teens thinking this is a game" claims leader Marc Ferguson. "I am hereby calling upon the District Attorney, Mayor Michael Nutter, City Council and all of Philadelphiaā€™s legislators to come together and KNOCK OUT The Knock Out Game." Ferguson wants the perpetrators to be charged with hate crimes, assault, attempted murder, and ā€œanything else that can be added on.ā€

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Dr. Of Common Sense has something to say about this Knock Out Game.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's the 2nd video I've watched by this guy, had never heard of him before. I think you posted the other one didn't you?

This guy is a riot and rare fellow!

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger yes, I check his videos everyday! LOL

Yes he speaks the truth and his is funny to boot!
Nothing like telling it the way it is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Non of my comments are meant to be racist, I have good black friends, I am simply pointing out there is a big problem that the main stream liberal media is choosing to ignore, they spent months making the zimmerman trial about race, and yet barely a silent peep out of them about this issue although there have been many deaths.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
NF, as I stated I stay aware of my surroundings when i am out, especially when I am in bad areas or see people acting suspicious, I don't just stroll down the street.

My conceal carry method allows me to be able to put my hand in my front pocket and pop my weapon up quickly out my concealed holster and it looks like I just have my hand in my pocket..

Your saying my carrying "might be my worst option" is ridiculous and typical liberal thinking.

On top of being armed although I no longer work out I earned my 2nd degree in Tae Kwan Do, I fought full contact twice a week for 5 years and I also learned all the points on the human body that can be fatal when struck..

I don't walk around thinking i am invincible nor looking for trouble, but I also will not walk around as a victim in waiting either... if I am attack I will respond with deadly force and it will not be a single shot.

Ridiculous and typical liberal thinking! LOL!!!!! So is getting run over by a truck! Stupid liberals! Don't they know to get out of the way when someone loses control of a big rig!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ridiculous and typical liberal thinking! LOL!!!!! So is getting run over by a truck! Stupid liberals! Don't they know to get out of the way when someone loses control of a big rig!

They have started using " big rigs" now? Maybe the driving age needs to be reconsidered.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Treasure Hunter:

Your comment about Zimmerman and the national attention that case receives doesn't relate to the claims by some that the "MSM" ignored the so-called Knock Out Game because of race.

Why do white kidnap victims receive national and international attention - and Black kidnap victims are ignored? When did a victim who wasn't female, young, and probably blonde get all that play?

Attempting to discern a reliable pattern in those cases that catch the national attention won't yield much in results.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your the one who said I am better off being unarmed.

You want to start a thread to post articles about people who were shot with their own weapon taken from them and I will post gun owners who successful defending their selves see who has the most.

I can go to the Gunsaveslives.net website alone and gather 1015 documented stories and that is just one site.

http://gunssavelives.net/

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Your the one who said I am better off being unarmed.

You want to start a thread to post articles about people who were shot with their own weapon taken from them and I will post gun owners who successful defending their selves see who has the most.

I can go to the Gunsaveslives.net website alone and gather 1015 documented stories and that is just one site.

Guns Save Lives - Stories of Self Defense

And while you will never be a victim, those who have been, had they been armed, could have had their guns used against them. or, had the weapon stolen. That is undeniable fact.

My post, to those here who do carry, maybe reason for extra vigilance.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I haven't read this whole thread and not sure if this has already been posted but this guy sums it up quite nicely.
Black dude tells the way it is.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And while you will never be a victim, those who have been, had they been armed, could have had their guns used against them. or, had the weapon stolen. That is undeniable fact.

My post, to those here who do carry, maybe reason for extra vigilance.

So post your stories where they were disarmed and weapons were used on them.

As I said I can post 1,015 stories of guns successfully used to save lives just from gunssavelives.com alone for this year....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread