May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
packerbacker:

Single gunmen who shoot a bunch of people are crazy "lone wolves" as long as they are white.

Otherwise, they are domestic terrorists.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks, the serious reason I posted this thread to begin with was to make EACH and ALL of us aware of the malignant spread of this game. Each of us here have friends and family we wish to protect. Politics and racism should not be the subject. Awareness and self protection should be the subject here. I would venture this will spread to the bored white, hispanic, and oriental youths as well over time. And each of us is tasked with protecting those who we care about. And they don't ask your political motivations before they pop you. I don't care who it is when you pass them on the street, be wary. This world around us is going pretty mad now.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
DeepseekerADS:

What you are missing is politics and racism is obviously the subject.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless the thread is about how dumb conservatives are, it is about racism and politics to a couple of our members. They really have no other agenda.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
DeepseekerADS:

What you are missing is politics and racism is obviously the subject.
~The Old Bookaroo

No Book, we are each and everyone of us in danger here, period. This could happen to you. Whatcha think about that? Don't close your eyes to this stuff happening because you choose to be blind. You got kids?

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
DeepseekerADS:

Everyone's resources are finite. We can worry about Chicoms knocking on our doors to confiscate guns, or we can worry and prepare for actual problems and emergencies.

It's a choice - reality or paranoid fantasy.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I carry concealed 95% of the time and I stay aware of my surroundings, someone tries that game on me it will be lights out permanently... I will respond with deadly force. ...

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeepseekerADS:

Everyone's resources are finite. We can worry about Chicoms knocking on our doors to confiscate guns, or we can worry and prepare for actual problems and emergencies.

It's a choice - reality or paranoid fantasy.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Now that's funny. I think you would be best served to ignore this. Go on your merry way and try to stop being paranoid.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
photo.JPG

This won't do me much good will it?

I'm told I should ignore these things happening....

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I carry concealed 95% of the time and I stay aware of my surroundings, someone tries that game on me it will be lights out permanently... I will respond with deadly force. ...

Deep did us a service in posting this thread. The game's name tells us that victims are unsuspectingly knocked out. That being the case carrying might be your worst option. Lest you become a victim of your own gun.

We all like to think things can't happen to us. or, that we wouldn't get caught in that situation. Well, life doesn't work that way. let's take something as common as a traffic accident. We all believe we are good drivers and we all believe that that will save us. One trip to "Truck crashes" on You Tube tells a very different story. A very sad story as one can watch clip after clip of people's lives ending on just an ordinary day. And, in most examples, through no fault of their own. These clips leave no doubt that there is no escape if fate puts you in the wrong place at the wrong time.

While we may not be able to avoid an out of control tractor trailer that drifts across the center line being vigilant of our surroundings is something we can all do. TH whether that gives you the opportunity to respond, the jury is out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Deep did us a service in posting this thread. The game's name tells us that victims are unsuspectingly knocked out. That being the case carrying might be your worst option. Lest you become a victim of your own gun.

We all like to think things can't happen to us. or, that we wouldn't get caught in that situation. Well, life doesn't work that way. let's take something as common as a traffic accident. We all believe we are good drivers and we all believe that that will save us. One trip to "Truck crashes" on You Tube tells a very different story. A very sad story as one can watch clip after clip of people's lives ending on just an ordinary day. And, in most examples, through no fault of their own. These clips leave no doubt that there is no escape if fate puts you in the wrong place at the wrong time.

While we may not be able to avoid an out of control tractor trailer that drifts across the center line being vigilant of our surroundings is something we can all do. TH whether that gives you the opportunity to respond, the jury is out.

Thank you NF, thank you again :)

You and I, and we & them, this is the real world we are facing right now. This should not be underestimated.

Bless you and your family and please keep them safe.

Roger

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This shows why more people should carry. People are already being killed by this game. What would you do if you saw it happen and there were 6 of them? Would you laugh along with them hoping you aren't next?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What cometh around, goeth around, hard. A young person I know started with pot, then started stealing from neighbors, then got caught red handed in a burglary. He commented not that long ago he was shocked so many of his (drug using) friends had already died. He's in his 20's.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

While we may not be able to avoid an out of control tractor trailer that drifts across the center line being vigilant of our surroundings is something we can all do. TH whether that gives you the opportunity to respond, the jury is out
When asked why do you carry a weapon the standard response around here is BECAUSE A COP IS TOO HEAVY

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What cometh around, goeth around, hard. A young person I know started with pot, then started stealing from neighbors, then got caught red handed in a burglary. He commented not that long ago he was shocked so many of his (drug using) friends had already died. He's in his 20's.

I saw this during my time on Earth. In the early 70's, we had a circle of 25. Times were different then, the post hippie era, the aftermath. I escaped and became a responsible citizen.

There are only 3 of us now, the other 22 passed.

Old friends, keep them close....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad, very sad. Some of the youth of this country are just wasting their lives. What they do will haunt them forever.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NF, as I stated I stay aware of my surroundings when i am out, especially when I am in bad areas or see people acting suspicious, I don't just stroll down the street.

My conceal carry method allows me to be able to put my hand in my front pocket and pop my weapon up quickly out my concealed holster and it looks like I just have my hand in my pocket..

Your saying my carrying "might be my worst option" is ridiculous and typical liberal thinking.

On top of being armed although I no longer work out I earned my 2nd degree in Tae Kwan Do, I fought full contact twice a week for 5 years and I also learned all the points on the human body that can be fatal when struck..

I don't walk around thinking i am invincible nor looking for trouble, but I also will not walk around as a victim in waiting either... if I am attack I will respond with deadly force and it will not be a single shot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread