Let George do it ... George Zimmerman, that is

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have to take the class every year to keep my certification. Then they changed CPR to just compressions to the beat of the music "staying alive" which any one can do. It would kill me to stand there and not be able to help.
Hopefully I or my family gets hurt there will not be a bunch of "sissys" standing around. Hopefully someone like George will be there.

I have to take CPR training every other year... I hope I never need to use it, but if I do I know what I need to do and I want just stand by and watch someone die waiting on someone else to show up ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily I've never had to perform CPR, but I have rendered aid more than once to accident victims while waiting for EMT's to arrive. I hope I don't get accused of being a George Zimmerman type of cop wannabe superhero, Geesh.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily I've never had to perform CPR, but I have rendered aid more than once to accident victims while waiting for EMT's to arrive. I hope I don't get accused of being a George Zimmerman type of cop wannabe superhero, Geesh.

LOL I haven't seen a Headline saying "diggummup Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV"
or anything trying to turn you into a saint so I don't think that's gonna happen :tongue3:
(of course you may be one already, I don't know, Haven't met Ya :tongue3:

are ya desperately in need of pr ? :laughing9:

By the time police arrived, two people – including Zimmerman – had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff’s office said. No one was reported to be injured.

this would satisfy me, it wasn't PR for him.
Just show me where it says who the other 1 or 2 were,
without the thought "What does it Matter ?"8-)

Last edited:

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would any of this have hit national news if treyvon had killed Zimmerman? No way..would have been just another crime in some place that nobody cares about..but because the white looking Hispanic killed a poor defenseless street rat who had a rap sheet a mile long by the age of 17(funny how that wasn't allowed in court) we had MSNBC already with a noose for his neck and a president saying that could have been my son or could have been me..Are you serious? Again a criminal is made to be a victim..almost like when a woman is raped that it was her fault because she dressed a certain way so the poor rapist couldn't help it and the woman raped is put on trial. This country's moral compass is broken.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All my 36 years on NJ highways and I never had the opportunity to help anyone in an accident.( yes I have CPR training) I drive above the average Driver- mile wise. I spend a lot of time on the road and yes I would stop if I witnessed a wreck!

Pretty coincidental that Zimmerman happened along. To help an accident Victim!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my 36 years on NJ highways and I never had the opportunity to help anyone in an accident.( yes I have CPR training) I drive above the average Driver- mile wise. I spend a lot of time on the road and yes I would stop if I witnessed a wreck!

Especially since he & his Entourage all claim Death threats & that he's in Hiding :laughing7:

Yes if I met him I would probably get along with him.
I do with almost everyone. only exceptions that come to mind off hand
a couple elderly ladies over the years who appartly got terminal PMS early on
that got worse as they aged, and became their life choice to exploit it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Someone had to be there. Just because you haven't had a chance to use your training is not a reason to get your knickers in a twist.

Especially since he & his Entourage all claim Death threats & that he's in Hiding :laughing7:

Yes if I met him I would probably get along with him.
I do with almost everyone. only exceptions that come to mind off hand
a couple elderly ladies over the years who appartly got terminal PMS early on
that got worse as they aged, and became their life choice to exploit it.

Jeff, I get it that you would have loved a guilty verdict. Sorry, the evidence just wasn't there to do so even with a biased judge, a stacked jury, a stacked prosecution and a hamstrung defense. I was in Orlando when the trial started, it was on some channels 24/7 and their extreme prejudice against Mr. Zimmerman was brazenly displayed.

------------------------

When I was growing up, a black man who sided with whites even when they were wrong was called an Uncle Tom. - That name is only racist when used by blacks since they coined it (BTW, that is the same logic behind the "N" word. It's only racist when whites use it, because they coined it) so I can use "Uncle Tom" freely.

Wonder what name we can come up with that denotes one whose manhood is held captive by the foolishness of the racially driven black activist community?

How about "Uncle Cracker"? No, that one is taken.

I'm open for suggestions ...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone had to be there. Just because you haven't had a chance to use your training is not a reason to get your knickers in a twist.

Jeff, I get it that you would have loved a guilty verdict. Sorry, the evidence just wasn't there to do so even with a biased judge, a stacked jury, a stacked prosecution and a hamstrung defense. I was in Orlando when the trial started, it was on some channels 24/7 and their extreme prejudice against Mr. Zimmerman was brazenly displayed.

------------------------

Chad Yes while the trial was in progress, for What I was hearing up here,
I was hoping for a life sentence for him.

Since it's over I really don't care & Considering some of the comments from the others who felt
he was guilty, I really lost respect for the Martin Supporters.

Then again I also lost respect for allot of the Zimmerman supporters also.

Seems there is allot of racist attitudes flying Both Directions :(

Very sad in my opinion.

As for my opinions of Zimmerman they are on what I see & hear
That I can judge for myself, Not what anyone try's to feed me.
& No Propaganda doesn't work on me, neither does judging someone by
their past. What Martin did in the past didn't mean the day he died,
he didn't just turn over a new leaf.
What Zimmeman did all his life didn't mean he didn't snap that day.
What My opinions are don't mean I'm right, or wrong either.
their Just opinions.

and you know what they say they are like, & I have one of each

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff there was so much facts kept out of the trial and national news that we locals got to see and read........ I work in Sanford a lot, I live less that 20 miles from the scene.....

In mu opinion it belonged in the trial, it would be no different than shooting someone who is attacking you, and government. suppresses the fact your attacker had murdered 6 people the year before, that is info I as a juror would want to know....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff there was so much facts kept out of the trial and national news that we locals got to see and read........ I work in Sanford a lot, I live less that 20 miles from the scene.....

In mu opinion it belonged in the trial, it would be no different than shooting someone who is attacking you, and government. suppresses the fact your attacker had murdered 6 people the year before, that is info I as a juror would want to know....

Yes I got that from what seems to be just coming out now.
& the wanna Be Kings Comments put the nail in that coffin

I still have my personal Problem & doubts on the real reason for him being at the accident. perhaps if the others who helped names were posted also.

Ever see a governor stacking Sandbags before a flood ? :tongue3:
You know when the cameras stop clicking ,
he's sneaking out before he breaks a sweat.
& those he handed the bags to while smiling big for the camera,
are still Strangers.

Same deal pr

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I got that from what seems to be just coming out now.
& the wanna Be Kings Comments put the nail in that coffin

I still have my personal Problem & doubts on the real reason for him being at the accident. perhaps if the others who helped names were posted also.

Ever see a governor stacking Sandbags before a flood ? :tongue3:
You know when the cameras stop clicking ,
he's sneaking out before he breaks a sweat.
& those he handed the bags to while smiling big for the camera,
are still Strangers.

Same deal pr

Only time I see a gov is when there are cameras.... LoL

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad Yes while the trial was in progress, for What I was hearing up here,
I was hoping for a life sentence for him.

Since it's over I really don't care & Considering some of the comments from the others who felt
he was guilty, I really lost respect for the Martin Supporters.

Then again I also lost respect for allot of the Zimmerman supporters also.

Seems there is allot of racist attitudes flying Both Directions :(

Very sad in my opinion.

As for my opinions of Zimmerman they are on what I see & hear
That I can judge for myself, Not what anyone try's to feed me.
& No Propaganda doesn't work on me, neither does judging someone by
their past. What Martin did in the past didn't mean the day he died,
he didn't just turn over a new leaf.
What Zimmeman did all his life didn't mean he didn't snap that day.
What My opinions are don't mean I'm right, or wrong either.
their Just opinions.

and you know what they say they are like, & I have one of each

Me, I'm neutral. Not white, not black.

I'm Native American. Call me whatever you wish. I know who I am so insults from members go wasted when directed at me.

Factoid: It was a warped trial that somehow got the right verdict.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not sure what motivated you to make such a statement in the first place but...

Feel free to call a black person that to their face and see how they react.

The reverse racism by some folks does upset me. Just as with O.J.

Was O.J. guilty? Yes, but not the way he was charged - the jury got it right based on the evidence. If you screw up the charges, you lose the trial. I believe it was a murder for hire, and I believe the civil jury came to the right decision.

As for the N word, I find it so funny that these people can call each other by that name, but no one else can.

I also find it funny that, as much as they condemn the whites for what was done to them under slavery, as soon as they were released many took murder for hire jobs from the whites to kill those pesky red men. Look up "Buffalo Soldiers". They were paid to kill Native Americans, PERIOD.

The whites also killed my people. They even hired blacks to do it.

Know what? All of those people who did that are dead. The only folks I hate are today's racists. Whether you're racist against others or against your own. Judging by skin color is ridiculous.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also find it funny that, as much as they condemn the whites for what was done to them under slavery, as soon as they were released many took murder for hire jobs from the whites to kill those pesky red men. Look up "Buffalo Soldiers". They were paid to kill Native Americans, PERIOD.

The whites also killed my people. They even hired blacks to do it.

Know what? All of those people who did that are dead. The only folks I hate are today's racists. Whether you're racist against others or against your own. Judging by skin color is ridiculous.

Ya Know the Indians also Slaughtered whole Families here in PA in the 1750's.
Including Babies & is said in some cases even Ate some in order to feel like Conquerors.

I like your last Paragraph though & agree 100% :thumbsup:

but not only Judging by skin color, But Judging by
who your relatives were, Good or bad, is also ridiculous.:occasion14:

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I like your last Paragraph though & agree 100%
thumbsup.gif

who your relatives were, Good or bad, is also ridiculous.
------------------------------------------------------------------

And just think, a lot of us didn't even have relatives here before the Civil War! Frank...

111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ya Know the Indians also Slaughtered whole Families here in PA in the 1750's.
Including Babies & is said in some cases even Ate some in order to feel like Conquerors.

I like your last Paragraph though & agree 100% :thumbsup:

who your relatives were, Good or bad, is also ridiculous.:occasion14:

Ya know, the whites used cannons and Gatling Guns to mow down unarmed women, children and old people and then posed with the carcases after some were loaded in a mass grave.

Both sides did evil things. It is up to us to rise above past violence and accept what this country should be, and someday may be once again and live it.

Oh, and by us, I don't mean just white, or black, or red, or brown or or yellow. I mean US as in ALL OF US.

Use the past to learn how to act, yes, but also how NOT TO ACT.

I hate racism in all its colors. I hate class warfare. What I hate even more, though, are hucksters. That is what kind of person has put the ball in motion for this thread to be started.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was found not guilty by his peers. Not just a regular jury, the majority of them women! All mothers who would have been crying and wanting revenge if it was their kids being killed. But yet they put those feelings aside and took a bias look at the case. All the evidence and testimony, and still found him innocent. So get over it, if people would teach the kids right then it wouldn't have happen in the first place. He was in a legal place and was being attacked, he had a lawful right to defend himself. Any of you would do the same thing if it happened to you and you had a gun. Pretty obvious if your carrying a weapon that's why you have it.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what motivated you to make such a statement in the first place but...

Feel free to call a black person that to their face and see how they react.

I take it bean you have never worked with with BK people.
The job i had we were completely diverse We ate together slept together worded together as a team So I guess you would find it offensive if I had watermellon for desert every day when I worded with my Bk Brothers Or rice with my Asian guys. One time I had a Bk. boss and he handed out slips to order bed Sheets and pillow cases.(One of the few things the city payed for) It was during the David Duke ear. Joking I put down 200 pillow cases and Dam they came in (Shows who reads them) anyway we cut eye holes in one and told the boss they were all like that. He thought it funny enough to say now were all the boy's in Da hood.(Great Guy) Sent them back after a few laughs.

What I'm saying when you work with men Sh it like this is all in fun. So next time you get a chance answer a phone for a BK. guy and tell him it's Joe when he asks who's joe tell him Jo MaMa. Color doesn't figure in when he's your partner and the only guy there to pull your a$$ out of 1000 degree kitchen fire.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread