Lose 100 lbs. Gain a 1/4 ounce

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A few years back I was in sorry shape. I had foot reconstruction and struggled to walk. I weighed in at 346 lbs. Today I am mining at least once a week and feel better than I have in 25 years. This morning I weighed in at 249 lbs. A few more pounds needed to shatter the 100 lb barrier. Along the way the gold has been adding up. I am just a few trips from hitting my first 1/4 ounce. I will let you guys know when I break the mark of both 100 lbs and 1/4 of an ounce. I would like to thank Hangtowndiggins and Goldwasher for getting my fat butt off the couch and into the yellow. I would also like to thank all the members who I have mined with. You guys are awesome!

Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HEY NOW CONGRATS!

Nothing like a little fun to shed the weight. :D

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
6'2" and 260 for me as of now. How did you lose it if I may ask?

Counted calories, no more than 2200/day and treadmill full incline 4 days/week 1hr/day + circuit training 2 days/wk. can't forget prospecting every Saturday. I was losing 5+ lbs/wk. stay with it and you'll reach your goal. I used "my fitness pal" app to keep track of everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread