OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All members if the show airs i Will not be answering your questions because of a few people on here.... Thank them... I am talking to a production team who is trying to obtain a film permit for a show... For anyone who wants to see just some of the things i posted that some members are trying to silence... Go to page 56

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
For anyone who wants to see just some of the things i posted that some members are trying to silence... Go to page 56
========

Totally a false accusation .

Explain how we are trying to "silence" you PLEASE.

What is your proof ?

If you mean by us posting here, SORRY, that doesn't cut it.

You are still posting so that should be evidence enough that we are not trying to silence you.

That is a LAME EXCUSE Roger.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All members i will not be answering your questions now if the show airs, because of a few members. Thank them... I will not let them just change profiles and let them think they can talk to me. Anyone who wants to see just some of what they tried to silence go to page 56

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If you have MORE to put up then why don't you ? Now you are insulting your "guests" by withholding from them. What is your end game ?
he has already posted 60 pages of hogwash ….if he had anything of substance he would have put it on already.....what you see is all he has

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If Google, ( in YOUR words ), "Penalized" you Roger then they did so for a reason.

PER GOOGLE

For what reasons will Google actively penalize your site?

Google Penalties & The Causes Of Them. Google may penalize your website for one of two reasons – using manipulative methods to increase your site's rankings or providing a poor experience to people who visit your site.

So Google found something wrong in your actions ? Were they trying to SILENCE you ?

They aren't the only one with questions you won't answer are they ?

Is this a pattern ? Accusing us members of not being honest or truthful ? Accusing us members of twisting the story or your words ? Funny how we can copy a direct quote from you and then you come back saying we twisted your words
:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can post all you want, but you dont have my view... But i got your 24 hours a day davie

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
he has already posted 60 pages of hogwash ….if he had anything of substance he would have put it on already.....what you see is all he has
======

Yeh, I know. I was just hoping he'd re-post his Google pics lol smiley.gif

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You too Simon, your on here everyday now. I got your view, but you dont have mine

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
BIG DEAL................I am addressing your guests. They need to see the difference between reality and dream world.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team about your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like, that's the only way you will get my attention, and ill see what i can do

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Your production team ?

You don't even have a contract yet and already they are "YOUR" team ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team on your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like and ill see what i can do... But i really want Dave to be interviewed... I wanna see his face when they tell him i found it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread