Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
No one has tried to "SILENCE" you. This is a figment of your imagination. You are trying to silence us by not providing evidence, and by evidence I mean something better than a series of out of focus pictures that look more like a marble cake batter than a mine. What happened ? Did you dig yourself so far into a hole that you can not escape ?

Facts and better pictures would exonerate you, instead, misdirection, smoke, and mirrors are your only defense.

How come Roger has a "mute" button with his ignore button ? I don't . :dontknow:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep is also apart of the group who tried to silence me. Starting with page 56 you can see how i tricked some of them to let me get a few sat images posted. I have posted more before, but they continue to try and silence me... Start with page 56

If you went back a few days, you can see Dave hasnt quit either, dont let them silence this... Start from page 56

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you went back a few days, you can see Dave hasnt quit either, dont let them silence this... Start from page 56

Trust me he wont stop, even though he is permanently ignored... Dont let them silence this... Start with page 56

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep is also apart of the group who tried to silence me. Starting with page 56 you can see how i tricked some of them to let me get a few sat images posted. I have posted more before, but they continue to try and silence me... Start with page 56

No one is trying to silence you. We are all trying to ask reasonable questions so that we can weigh the merits of the evidence.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why your friend loke get kicked off the website? Dont bother answering because Im not reading your posts

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start from page 56 to see just some of the things they have tried to suppress... I posted more, but It's clouded with these trolls

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep is also apart of the group who tried to silence me

The irony of this statement is apparently lost on the OP. He just posted that members need to start on page "56", he wants to silence the posts that come before page 56. He has threatened members of this forum with lawsuits . He has blocked/muted/ignored multiple members. He has had an abundance of opportunity to answer questions, with clear, concise answers and has failed to do so.

He has de facto tried to silence all that dare to question the narrative the OP has crafted.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start from page 56... Watch how they dont let me finish, watch How they try to silence my thread...

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Start from page 56 to see just some of the things they have tried to suppress... I posted more, but It's clouded with these trolls

==========

Dear "GUESTS", we are mere members here, we have no power or authorization to "Suppress" anything, therefore, if ANYTHING is being "suppressed" it is the TRUTH that is being suppressed from you the guests.

Read GoDeep's summary and then ask yourself who is hiding what.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These members are completely ignored by me. All guests start on page 56 to see what they are trying to silence

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And they are permanently ignored, i wont tolerate them any langer... Start on page 56 to see what they try to silence... They dont let it stay up long before they flood the page, next thing you know its ten pages ago

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start from page 56... Watch how they dont let me finish, watch How they try to silence my thread...

Silence you?! In point of fact, i am encouraging them to hear you , start at page 32 and read HIS posts in His Voice. It contains many shocking and compelling revelations from the mouth of the OP himself. Just the opposite of wanting to silence him, i want him to be heard, in his entirety!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe roger, you are beating a dead horse!
I believe everyone should put you on ignore!

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ignore our questions for the truth. Block us so you can't see our response and correct it.

BUT, the "Guests" see both our replies as well as what you reply. Without responding to our replies the Guests can only assume you have no answers. This looks poorly on you. Block us all you want and ignore our questions, this will NOT help your cause.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start on page 56, they are still working hard to suppress this. I will keep them ignored if the production team gets the permit and the show airs for sure

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the deal Roger, it's the internet and since your credibility has been challenged, you doubt the credibility of everyone else. I realize people make untruthful claims on the internet and are often not who they claim to be. But in point of fact, i was being completely truthful when i told you I attended Law School, and that i have a BS in Criminal Justice and was in fact in Law Enforcement for just over 11 years! I investigated real bad guys, arrested real bad guys, sat on the stand numerous times testifying against real bad guys. Collecting evidence and interviewing people was my job. Getting at the truth was my job. So when i ask questions, it's to get at the truth, not to silence you. I want to HEAR you, not silence you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In fact because of these people i Will no longer answer any members questions if the show airs. But for guests go to page 56 to see what they try to silence. I hadn't even put up everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions