Me & my fiancees 1st 2009 finds thats LOOKING for US, plus 2 Spanish Reales!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me & my fiancee's 1st 2009 finds that's LOOKING for US, plus 2 Spanish Reales!!!

So I had the privilege to spend a couple weeks with my sweet fiancee back home in Florida. We got in some detecting, both on land at a lost fort in North Florida, and again on North Beach down in Saint Petersburg.

The first find is of a small mini pistol ball shot that we found at a lost fort site in North Florida. The only find that wasn't a blasted square nail!!! lol

1227081430.jpg

And the next two are of a civil war pistol (with the percussion caps still in the revolver!) that my fiancee's father found in North Florida, as well! I about fell off of my stool when he set it in front of me! After I said, "You've GOT to be freakin' kiddin' me!!?" he replied, "Aww, that ain't nothin'. I would've rather found a button or belt plate." After seeing all of his relics and archaeological artifacts, ANYONE with a love for history would be impressed!!

1228081540.jpg
1228081540a.jpg

Now on to our beach finds... the first was my first ring find ever, and was literally staring back at me when I wiped the sand from it!

0101092015.jpg

This next pic was of my sweetheart, slaving away at her hole (already existing hole)... only to be disappointed with a pull-tab. :-\

DSCI1138.JPG

And for me, the FRUSTRATION of whomever dug craters in the beach and neglected to fill them back in!!! >:(

DSCI1135.JPG

And lastly, my Sweetheart's find of a lifetime... a couple of *cough* plastic *cough* SPANISH REALES!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCI1146.JPG

That's all for now! Tune in until next time....

Bran <><

Upvote 0

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Me & my fiancee's 1st 2009 finds that's LOOKING for US, plus 2 Spanish Reales!!!

Hope she makes a metal detecting partner for life. Keep digging they will come.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Me & my fiancee's 1st 2009 finds that's LOOKING for US, plus 2 Spanish Reales!!!

There is a ring yea! it was posted at the top of this thread it will keep an eye on his treasure chest or any thing else he digs for ! :icon_sunny:

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great thread Bran and pretty Ashlee!

Enjoyed the photos!

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Chirper!
We had a blast with each other... we always do. :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread