Attachments

• alien-final.jpg
    alien-final.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 408

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are SO right Steve! :laughing9:

ivan salis said:
depends upon if ET veiws us a "food source" to be eaten or a threat to peace that has to be "wiped out"in the name of "peace"-- one must think carefully --about how "they" will think of "us".
It's a COOKBOOK!!!!!!! :o
ToServeMan.jpg

Monty said:
After reading that long discourse, I will keep my answer short. Aliens have already contacted us. I have met several. Even went to high school and college with some and of course a few were in the military. You can see many every day on the network news stations, not just the reporters, but especially in news clips of our government representatives. You can't deny they are from outer space. Sheis Botts ya'll! Monty the Martian
I knew that Jim, cause I have these "special sunglasses" see............ 8)
packerbacker said:
That's just what we need, MORE illegal aliens!!
vibes said:
What do you mean? That ETs use telepathy and can read our thoughts and we're suppose to give 'em a yes or no answer.
Sounds silly to me. And quite frankly, I'm tired of their celestial game of hide and seek...olley, olley oxen free

:laughing7: :icon_thumright:

Hey BBob, Stan Romanek and Jeff Peckman are both from Denver CO, which of course is 30 mins or less from anywhere in Broomfield. Do you know them by chance?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
According to the ufologists, nine alien species are known to have visited already, some of whom we have ongoing communications...even the exchange of a dozen people for a few aliens in a long-term exchange program. I do not believe in aliens, but neither do I disbelieve. I am simply awaiting "further information" prior to making a decision. Whether a denier or fanatic, they are both extremes. I know a Nobel prize winning physicist who (with his students) watched one for over an hour. He believes. Many other very intelligent folks have come to the same conclusion, even without having witnessed one themselves.

Here are some stats I ran across...

48% of Americans think UFOs are real.
29% think we have made contact with aliens.
48% think there is a government cover up of UFO knowledge

Flame me if you feel the need :dontknow: :laughing7:

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State
Iv spent a lot of time on the subject over the last few years, reading watching vids. Iv came to the conclusion they have been here all along, they were here in the garden of Eden they have been laying their trap since the beginning, they've left archaeological evidence and other evidence leading up to the grandfenally.
Today we call them aliens fifty years ago they called them for what they were demons. If you do a little research you'll find that most serious researchers that have studied the phenomenon have come to the conclusion that they are spiritual in nature and don't have our best interests in mind.
There's a big deception coming folks do a little research and be ready.
Dave

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
Dave45 said:
Iv spent a lot of time on the subject over the last few years, reading watching vids. Iv came to the conclusion they have been here all along, they were here in the garden of Eden they have been laying their trap since the beginning, they've left archaeological evidence and other evidence leading up to the grandfenally.
Today we call them aliens fifty years ago they called them for what they were demons. If you do a little research you'll find that most serious researchers that have studied the phenomenon have come to the conclusion that they are spiritual in nature and don't have our best interests in mind.
Dave
Yeah its called 2012 :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave45 said:
If you do a little research you'll find that most serious researchers that have studied the phenomenon have come to the conclusion that they are spiritual in nature and don't have our best interests in mind.
Dave

That sounds like an oxymoron to me :icon_scratch: Unless yo mean they are like a wolf in sheep's clothing :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SteveDodds said:
Dave45 said:
Dave
Yeah its called 2012 :laughing9:

You may have something there, it's their birthday :hello2:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Allegedly, some of these guys are very friendly, but others, like the "Trantaloids" are violent and nasty (and only 10.5 light years away). The Ebens are the ones we (allegedly) have the exchange program going on with (20 light years away). If they exist, then I would agree with what Dave45 said concerning how long they have been around. Most ufologists think they have been here for at least 250,000 years. As I said, interesting stuff...real or not.

There is another theory that states that they did not come from other planets, but are actually co-inhabitants of Earth, and always have been.

Unless someone has read all the available data (I know, impossible, but let's say "well-read on the subject") then they are probably relying on their own perceptions of reality to formulate their uninformed opinion. The universe is much, much stranger than we can imagine and I see no reason to voluntarily restrict my perception of what is possible.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not that well versed on the alien family names, but it almost sounds like something from Star Trek, or the old comic Fantastic Four that I read 20 years ago. In that comic a being called Galactus came to earth to drain all of our energy.

Also think about this, man has been on this planet for thousands of years and have been fighting one another since day one. Do you think we will get along with another life form, or they will tolerate us?? I am pretty sure that after a few drinks the fists will fly.

First we had to worry about aliens coming in over the boarders and now we will be forced to fence off space. Since we've been on a so called exchange program, do you know if the aliens have a "no fly" list like we do ;D

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know whether there are aliens or not, but I DO know there are a lot of frauds running around trying to capitalize on the subject. There is certainly a lot of information concerning the existence of Extraterrestrials and even Intraterrestrials. Of course many things in the universe are unexplained, but you can tell a lot by the 'attempted' explanations. :icon_thumright:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cybercop106 said:
I don't know whether there are aliens or not, but I DO know there are a lot of frauds running around trying to capitalize on the subject. There is certainly a lot of information concerning the existence of Extraterrestrials and even Intraterrestrials. Of course many things in the universe are unexplained, but you can tell a lot by the 'attempted' explanations. :icon_thumright:

You almost hit the nail on the head with your post. I am hoping that my new book, "Divorcing an Alien", will shed light on the subject. I have been married to Yenna for 8 years and the divorce is really taking its toll. Her planet K-Pax is 18.5 light years away and I have to pay her attorney's fees. Just his travel time alone is putting me in the poorhouse.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol :laughing7:

I hear you man. The only thing I can tell you is that after reading a tremendous amount on the subject, you begin to see common threads that none of the authors, alone, realized might be important. Most of the names and planet info comes from retired gov't types, so up to 100% of it could be total bulls**t. I realize this thoroughly, but I do not let it interfere with my continued curiosity as people from all walks of life continue to report anomalous occurrences, alot of them with multiple, trained witnesses (like cops).

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I keep an open mind to all strange phenomenon, but I do love to add a little taste of humor to my posts :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread