Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quotes from Ten Astronauts and Cosmonauts about UFOs

http://www.bibleufo.com/quoteastro.htm (I know the site is fringe, but the quotes are real)

One of my favorites...

Buzz Aldrin
NASA: What's there?
Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!
-Transmission from Apollo 11 on the Moon on July 21, 1969

"Now, obviously, the three of us were not going to blurt out, 'Hey Houston we got something moving along side of us and we don't know what it is,' observed Aldrin. "We weren't about to do that, cause we know that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and who knows what somebody would have demanded that we turn back because of Aliens or whatever the reason is, so we didn't do that but we did decide we'd just cautiously ask Houston where, how far away was the S-IVB? And a few moments we decided that after a while of watching it (UFO), it was time to go to sleep and not to talk about it anymore until we came back and (went through) debriefing."
-Aldrin, commenting after the Apollo 11 flight

Our most intelligent and highly trained individuals are trying to tell you something.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ONE creditable eyewitness, in a court of law, can send a person to jail for life, but the eyewitness testimony of THOUSANDS of creditable folks concerning their experiences with UFOs is blatantly ignored by the so-called scientific community.

Go figure.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.... Doesn't it make any of you out there scared to think that if Aliens made contact with our current world leaders they would want to wipe us out, because ALL of our current world leaders are pretty much useless..........
[/quote]

Scares me... that's one reason I voted "Yes" for the question at the bottom of the "letter". In case we are choosing sides. :)

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
I say that there's no way we can be alone in all this mind blowing space. But I think even though we have X-Files and Star Trek and all these Hollywood movies trying to show us what it might be like to encounter "aliens", that if we ever saw ships landing and aliens running around, we would act like cavemen and be running to the hills.
So much for us being "sophisticated". We will be powerless against them, so I would rather see them in movies then real life.

I don't think it will be this
cute-alien.jpg

probably more like this
AlienSolent_450x300.jpg
:o :help:

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not if they turn out to be just one more fanatic people that are hell bent on our destruction.

Willee

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Assuming that we are, and have been, visited by various alien species, I believe it stands to reason that any species that has avoided extinction long enough to visit other planets has probably gotten past the violent stage of evolution. Otherwise, they would have killed themselves off (like we're trying to do), or other species would "nip the problem in the bud" if they became a threat to the galaxy at large (also might be our present situation). Some may be very capable of violence...possibly cases where a civilization acquired advanced technology "before their time". Like breaking the Prime Directive. Technology without the wisdom.

It has been said by industrial/military insiders (like the old CEO of Skunkworks) that we are at least fifty years ahead compared to what the average person would think of as "cutting edge". We have the tech to travel to the stars right now, but the tech is buried and compartmentalized in deep black projects.

When all is said and done regarding UFO's, it becomes clear that it is all about control. Real or not, those with the information, or the control of propaganda, have leverage that grants them power.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I think the issue might just be that the people in power right now don't want us to know about it so we won't leave this small ball of dirt spinning in space in search of what else is out there.

They don't want to lose their control and power over all of us.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mastereagle22 said:
I think the issue might just be that the people in power right now don't want us to know about it so we won't leave this small ball of dirt spinning in space in search of what else is out there.

They don't want to lose their control and power over all of us.

You may be right. Look at how hard and how long we work, sometimes at a really crummy job, sometimes underpaid or unpaid hours, shrinking benefits and necessity for two adults working just to get along. My ancestors did the same exact thing hoping I and my children would have a better, happier life then them. Hasn't worked out like that for me.

I wonder if "they out there" have 40 hour work weeks and vacations that you can take all at one time instead of here and there? I'd vote YES just for that.

I used to believe that hard work and dedication would pay off in the end, but Madoff and every other disaster in the past few years pretty much proved who got the money. Them not us.

I wonder if America will see general strikes in the future like the euros? Wouldn't surprise me. :)

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More and more countries are making their UFO files available...now Denver is getting into the act (I guess with the cattle mutilations they are a little closer to 'it' than most of us)...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-e6frev20-1225870887598?from=public_rss

President told aliens are on earth
The Daily Telegraph May 25, 2010 9:00AM
EX US President Eisenhower was briefed about the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings on Earth and was invited to meet alien visitors.

Henry W. McElroy, Jr, retiring State Representative to New Hampshire, declared this week that former US President Eisenhower was briefed about the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings on Earth (video with more detail on site).

McElroy also said that the document he viewed while at the State Legislature made referrence to the opportunity for Eisenhower to meet the alien visitors.

This new revelation could result in timely support for the August 2010 election on the Denver ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission.

The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and whistle-blower testimony regarding UFOs and visitors to Earth of extraterrestrial origin.

It would then share such evidence with the public through the Denver city government web site at no cost to the city budget. The aim of the commission is to brief the public with information previously viewed only by a privileged few.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Beep Goes On said:
....This new revelation could result in timely support for the August 2010 election on the Denver ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission.

The proposed commission would collect credible evidence and whistle-blower testimony regarding UFOs and visitors to Earth of extraterrestrial origin.

It would then share such evidence with the public through the Denver city government web site at no cost to the city budget. The aim of the commission is to brief the public with information previously viewed only by a privileged few.

As a Colorado resident (not Denver) not every ballot initiative that passes is followed by the politicians. They just ignore the ones they don't like.

So even if it passes, I have doubts anything other than lip service will happen. The only event that will shake the establishment up is the appearance of UFOs and alien life forms. As the letter proposes at the start of this post. But I hope the measure passes. :)

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
The proof is here and has been for a long time. As long as people who are willing to hurt/kill to keep the secrets safe are around NO law will ever force any real progress to occur in revealing that information.

I think you are correct, unless the ETs show up in a way that a LOT of people see it and it cannot be explained away, we will never ever get the truth.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
mastereagle22 said:
The proof is here and has been for a long time. As long as people who are willing to hurt/kill to keep the secrets safe are around NO law will ever force any real progress to occur in revealing that information.

I think you are correct, unless the ETs show up in a way that a LOT of people see it and it cannot be explained away, we will never ever get the truth.

I would love to see a saucer land in the middle of the Super Bowl. Let them explain that away.

LOL

Ray S ECenFL

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Ray S ECenFL said:
mastereagle22 said:

I would love to see a saucer land in the middle of the Super Bowl. Let them explain that away.

LOL

Ray S ECenFL
Everybody would just complain that they're holding up the game.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
gord said:
Ray S ECenFL said:
mastereagle22 said:

LOL

Ray S ECenFL
Everybody would just complain that they're holding up the game.

They would probably say it was part of the half time show.....

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think we'll find that life is everywhere, or at least more prevalent than presently thought.

Life on Titan? New Clues to What's Consuming Hydrogen, Acetylene on Saturn's Moon
ScienceDaily (June 7, 2010)

"Two new papers based on data from NASA's Cassini spacecraft scrutinize the complex chemical activity on the surface of Saturn's moon Titan. While non-biological chemistry offers one possible explanation, some scientists believe these chemical signatures bolster the argument for a primitive, exotic form of life or precursor to life on Titan's surface. According to one theory put forth by astrobiologists, the signatures fulfill two important conditions necessary for a hypothesized "methane-based life."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100606103125.htm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread