My theory on the Peralta Stone Maps and my quest to prove it.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STONE MAPS

STONE MAP.jpg First I want to thank all that have helped me through this adventure. I had alot of fun with it, and now it is time to pass the torch. I figured that I was able to solve this puzzle if I tried my best, and now I`m content that I have accomplished that. It was cool to chat with different people and envision what they must be like in person. The heart is huge, and extends across the lake to the NE, is that Roosevelt? The trail is Queens Creek into the mts., and every dot on the trail is a heart.What you need to do is file a copie of the stone maps and then overlay it ont GE( thanks markmar). The Preist Map and the HorseMap fit on White Mt. just as I said in earlier posts. It`s not so hard to do if you try. Take the Trail Map and overlay it, then take the Heart Insert Stone and overlay that. I used HD pictures from online. Stones.jpg HORSE MAP.jpg I missplaced the Preist map that I showed somehiker,but if you take the overlay and place it on top of that you will see that it match`s perfectly. HEART STONE.jpg The cross by the Preist Map. Anyway you have to do the work of overlaying the photo`s over the terrain to convince yourselves. Just match it up and click it on and off to be sure you have it lined up right.Anyway, if you do all that, you will find out the big secret that nobody has been able to find until me, CHUCK CHATSKO. The scratch lines are to get you looking in the genera direction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Heart HEART.jpg If you have any doubt, whip it out!

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overview THATS WHERE I WOULD LOOK.jpg THATS WHERE I WOULD LOOK

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2=3-O-18=7 The second target is 3 miles from the first target in the resess. The 18 is 7 miles from the first target, all in a line.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Horse and preist.jpg Heres a picture to help get orintated.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LATIN HEART.jpg It`s huge. IT`S HUGE.jpg The Latin Heart over the area.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I'd found this earlier. I'd love to have hiked it or tried to..lol. Best of luck. keep us posted,

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WOW I hardly know where to start, and if I can keep from LMAO I will try to enlighten you a little bit.
First, do you really think that you solved this after just a cursory study of less than a year and a couple of hikes ?
You must be some Fu**ing genius
People far more educated and I'll bet a lot smarter than you have studied these tablets for a long long time.
Your solutions are pedantic as are your conclusions.
The task of marking out such a large heart in rugged terrain with rudamentary surveying instruments is colossal
But dont let that ruin your celebration.
I suppose that the treasure or gold or whatever was hidden is gone or the mine or mines played out, how convienient.
no need for any proof of your claims.
Now all you need to do is write a book and join the ranks of all the other geniuses whom have made the same claim.
check out the dudes from Massachusets, they solved it also.
Alan

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW I hardly know where to start, and if I can keep from LMAO I will try to enlighten you a little bit.
First, do you really think that you solved this after just a cursory study of less than a year and a couple of hikes ?
People far more educated and I'll bet a lot smarter than you have studied these tablets for a long long time.
The task of marking out such a large heart in rugged terrain with rudamentary surveying instruments is colossal
I suppose that the treasure or gold or whatever was hidden is gone or the mine or mines played out, how convienient.
Now all you need to do is write a book and join the ranks of all the other geniuses whom have made the same claim.
Alan

Hey Alan, it's tough to know the players without a scorecard sometimes :) According to Brad W on DUSA
DesertUSA.com/mb3 • View topic - GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM the world just isn't ready for the gold to be found - at least by anyone other than him :).

This stuff just get's more and more amusing every year.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan
Alan, the answer to your first question is yes. I know that it must be hard for some to believe it because I am nobody. Never bought or read a book about it, and am new to the game. As far as being a genius, I`m just a regular guy, I had to look up pedantic( narrow minded). I really think I`m pretty open minded. I don`t want to write a book, I just want a little adventure like everybody else. I gave you guys a lot to take in, and told you how to test my theory for yourselves. But there is more that I`ll keep to myself until I can hike out there and see for myself. Chuck

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393: I applaud your idea of the overlay, which others have tried. I find that I have a bit of a problem, I can easily see what you mean about the match, however, due to the transparancy of the overlay the marks and configuraions continue into and under the overlay so it is difficult to see if they were a match or ???

Try a solid overlay. And hang in there, even if there are those that are naturally, normally sceptical. Using existing techniques and data, it hasn't 'knowingly' been found.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393: I applaud your idea of the overlay, which others have tried. I find that I have a bit of a problem, I can easily see what you mean about the match, however, due to the transparancy of the overlay the marks and configuraions continue into and under the overlay so it is difficult to see if they were a match or ???

Try a solid overlay. And hang in there, even if there are those that are naturally, normally sceptical. Using existing techniques and data, it hasn't 'knowingly' been found.

Don Jose de La Mancha
I don`t know man, thats all I have to work with. What kind of computer are you using? I have a Sony Vaio that is pretty High Definition. Did you notice the hearts along the trail and in the starter hole and the other holes?

Last edited:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello 393 stroker, i'll give you the date for meeting in arizona.will take the first one out from the peralta,hooch is going to join us. I wish I could tell the real name of the main mine.the quantity is marked and its many tons in bars.the entrance is also marked, its 3'by 4.
Real de tayopa your welcome to join us but I know your far away and your working on the tayopa.you wouldn't even have to hike just get out of vehicle and pull out a chair.
Lake you shouldn't give criticism to people.they are following. Our brothers who are now dead but who also dreamed of fonding a lost mine.

CJB

Greenie
Dec 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not that this contributes anything important to the topic, but Im currently sitting within about 150 feet of the original Peralta Stone Maps. I work in downtown Phx next to the rock and mineral museum that keeps them. Unfortunately they dont display them!

I was just out to the Superstitions last week. I'd love to spend a few days out there exploring. I have some ideas.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
CJB,

The Stone Maps are no longer at the Mining and Mineral Museum. They are now located at the Superstition Mountain Museum. It's likely, that will be their final home.

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread