Apr 11, 2013
Aurora, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
FISHER F-2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm anvilmanco, from Aurora, Colorado. I've been bitten by the TH'ing bug for about 40 years, now, and have recently upgraded my equipment and am back at it. We're vacationing in Florida for the month of April and enjoying the beautiful Vilano Beach area. Met a nice guy on the beach today and he mentioned this Forum, so I signed up over here and will visit here as well as a couple of others. I love the fellowship and friendliness of these groups.

I bought a new AT PRO, last November, had it shipped to Arizona to an RV Resort where we were planning to winter. The MD came, and I fell and broke my left arm just 2 days later. So, my wife had to drive us home (trailer and all) and I'm still recovering. I haven't done any TH'ing since then, until now. We flew down here and I brought the AT PRO along and am learning it while here. I'm going to love this machine! I bought it for fresh-water hunting back in Colorado and other "middle states", but it does real well here, too.

Anyway, nice to be here.

Keith, AKA anvilmanco

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from under sand :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions