Not Bad for 50

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Trish & Metal Chick,

In that I have personally hunted with Digginman before.........yep, that's his mug. LOL Of course, I normally see him as he's beating the pants off of me at finding the good stuff. LOL :violent1: :headbang:

--Mel

borninok

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Bobby, I don't know how I missed this! You look terrific.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I sure agree with the others, you look more like late 30's to that magic 40 mark, not 50! I hope at 60 you look like 50 and no complaining I am sure. Always nice see a mug. :)

Don

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
Oh, Kya...see what you've done......you've given him a big head...........LORDY! Now I will never be able to stand MDng with him.....LOL ;D ;D

BTW, Digginman, how did your hand surgery go? Mine went ok....can type a little using left hand. Will be awhile before I will be holding the detector though.

----Mel

borninok

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
borninok said:
Oh, Kya...see what you've done......you've given him a big head...........LORDY! Now I will never be able to stand MDng with him.....LOL ;D ;D

BTW, Digginman, how did your hand surgery go? Mine went ok....can type a little using left hand. Will be awhile before I will be holding the detector though.

----Mel

borninok

Went fine, Mel. I go back to the doctor tomorrow. It'll get looked at and I'll get my stitches out. Be good to get back in the swing of things, again.

DM

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
Bobby, good deal! Lordy, if the two of us went out hunting right now, we'd look like a couple of clowns.....LOL I get my stitches out on the 17th....but the surgeon was adamant that she didn't want me MDng for quite awhile. hmmmm.... :thumbsup: :tongue3: LOL

Good Luck!
Mel

borninok

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
I'm fine Mel. Got things checked out today. I have the feeling back in my ring finger. Give my pinky a little time, I guess.

I can see us now, I have a good right hand, you with a good left. We can still swing and dig. Make a great youtube.....LOL.

DM

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Digginman said:
At least I don't think so. For my 50th on October 20, I worked the Battle of Cedar Creek Reenactment as a volunteer. This was taken in the camp after the battle. It was a great birthday!!!!

DM

Hey Dig, what flag is that? Sounds like a pretty cool birthday.

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Jimmy(PA) said:
Digginman said:
At least I don't think so. For my 50th on October 20, I worked the Battle of Cedar Creek Reenactment as a volunteer. This was taken in the camp after the battle. It was a great birthday!!!!

DM

Hey Dig, what flag is that? Sounds like a pretty cool birthday.

I have no idea, Jimmy. Just a place to pose and look my best. ;D

Thanks for the response.

DM

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic DM

50 in 07 Your Catching up to me

only 2 more years to go ;D

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't look 50. You look as old has me. BUT I aint telling you how old I am.. ::)

Nice pic, thanks for sharin'

Molly. :D

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello Bobby,

Happy Real Belated Birthday. You have had two birthdays now since this thread was started. I hope this last one
was as happy as I am sure your 5oth was. Like some of the other replies, you do not look your age. Good for you.
If you continue looking younger than your years, you will definitely appreciate it in another 20 years. LOL

And congrats on your volunteering your time for those battles. That is really great. There are two guys in my
masonic lodge that go down there to fight in the re-enactments. I've seen them dressed up in their uniforms and
they look impressive. I have always been interested in the Civil War cause my mother's father fought in it.
He was about 2 years too young to enlist legally so he lied about his age and enlisted anyway.

It's good to see a face to go with the name. I'm glad you posted

Have a good day and happy hunting

Ray

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Wow...when I hit 50, everyone asked me how it felt to be a half century old... Isn't that terrible? So, how does it feel now that you're a half century + two? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread