Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, what do I say? I recall W saying he wasn't too concerned about bin laden too. I guess if some group killed my family, and afterward some spokesman for a group claimed responsibility for it and said he planned it and ok'd it. I would not rest until that dude was dead and not of natural causes. And you are correct, there is no fair trade. It isn't fair. But the leaders have to pay. That's my view anyways. And maybe Obama did no more than the final ok. Well that's still a good thing in my opinion. He didn't save the muslim murderer. And if he is a muslim king as some say, he would have.

Speaking of Osama. Why were no pictures ever released of his demise? Why did the BO want so badly for us to look at the dead children he said he had in Syria? His bunch said the pics of osama were too graphic. But the dead kids were not?

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
more questions without answering mine. so you doubt his death?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more questions without answering mine. so you doubt his death?

Not Sure, I have a hard time rectifying the logic of not showing the great enemy of the US dead because of the graphic nature. But then showing pics of mangled kids because it is not graphic?

By the way. I answered yours. What do you think the rationale is?

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well I think no pics were released so as to not fire up the enemy.
dead is dead. even al qaeda admitted he was killed. no reason to flaunt it. the US said he would be caught and he was.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I think no pics were released so as to not fire up the enemy.
dead is dead. even al qaeda admitted he was killed. no reason to flaunt it. the US said he would be caught and he was.
Mr. Jeff Gordon Ramsey, can you help me with some debt questions?

If I borrow money from China and give it to a terrorist group, are prices at Walmart influenced directly and should
I consider adding costs to my monthly budget in times of insanity and stupidity on the part of our government?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I think no pics were released so as to not fire up the "enemy".

Oh but that is weak, Jeff. Don't you think that actually killing the figurehead might fire up the enemy? Do you think targeting in a country without permission might fire up that country and the "enemy".

Have you noticed this administrations reluctance to actually name an "enemy"?

You are going to have to admit one day, That even though the left has screamed about Bush weakening America in the eyes of the world, No single incompetent person has ever weakened us as much as the BO. Take a look at the Middle East and see how much more they love us now that the BO bowed down and apologized!

In Ft Hood it was no more than work place violence. In Ben Ghazi it was simply a film that no one had ever seen.( I think this guy might still be in jail.)

Look at the polls, Even the low info people know we are in more danger, and weaker than ever before.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a sad state of affairs that you and I can be around to watch America lose status and credibility on the world stage, Bevo.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, what do I say? I recall W saying he wasn't too concerned about bin laden too. I guess if some group killed my family, and afterward some spokesman for a group claimed responsibility for it and said he planned it and ok'd it. I would not rest until that dude was dead and not of natural causes. And you are correct, there is no fair trade. It isn't fair. But the leaders have to pay. That's my view anyways. And maybe Obama did no more than the final ok. Well that's still a good thing in my opinion. He didn't save the muslim murderer. And if he is a muslim king as some say, he would have.

Muslim been killing muslin, not saving him says nothing....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Yes, a sad day for us Americans, Dave. I think o should keep his mouth shut.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Jeff Gordon Ramsey, can you help me with some debt questions?

If I borrow money from China and give it to a terrorist group, are prices at Walmart influenced directly and should
I consider adding costs to my monthly budget in times of insanity and stupidity on the part of our government?

well had you known anything about dave's thinking, you wouldn't ask such a dumb question. You do not borrow money. And yes you should add to your budget, 3 to 6 months wages as an emergency plan.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
as for the rest of you, I can see ( in spite of being ever hopeful) that you will never be objective on anything O does.
Having the al qaeda leaders killed ( ever hear of drones?), not coming to confiscate your precious guns, improving economy.
No matter what you can see nothing good. It is your choice, but I would hate to be so negative.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as for the rest of you, I can see ( in spite of being ever hopeful) that you will never be objective on anything O does.
Having the al qaeda leaders killed ( ever hear of drones?), not coming to confiscate your precious guns, improving economy.
No matter what you can see nothing good. It is your choice, but I would hate to be so negative.

We can say same thing about you guys... :BangHead:

They are still after our guns, they are wanting to attack Syria which aids Al-Qaeda, your still blind about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, using IRS to haress opponents and influence last election, obcare is a nightmare in the making, spying on every American citizen, economy is still in toilet..

He violates his oath of office and your still blindly following and buying all the lies....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We can say same thing about you guys... :banghead:

They are still after our guns, they are wanting to attack Syria which aids Al-Qaeda, your still blind about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, using IRS to haress opponents and influence last election, obcare is a nightmare in the making, spying on every American citizen, economy is still in toilet..

He violates his oath of office and your still blindly following and buying all the lies....

I follow no man. And I don't believe that crap. You don't see where I have said any of them are great. They are politicians, they all lie. They all hide things that will hurt them.
It just bugs me to see some thread claiming the tin foil hat ideas. Guess I always argue against dogmatic ideas. As if O is all the problem. Think back in your life, I have lived 57 years, and the world gets worse each year no matter what party or how extreme anyone is. Even the ronald magnus had his iran contra.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I follow no man. And I don't believe that crap. You don't see where I have said any of them are great. They are politicians, they all lie. They all hide things that will hurt them.
It just bugs me to see some thread claiming the tin foil hat ideas. Guess I always argue against dogmatic ideas. As if O is all the problem. Think back in your life, I have lived 57 years, and the world gets worse each year no matter what party or how extreme anyone is. Even the ronald magnus had his iran contra.

First, get off the tin foil hat insult, I am tired of it......

You want to talk age, your 57, I am 65, you were still playing with your toys when I was flying over Nam having SAM missiles shot at the B-52s I was on....

bo is by far the worst president in my lifetime, he makes Nixon look like a saint..... For the record, I was screaming about impeaching Nixon durring Watergate I have always been a conservative but I dont give a darn what side of the fence they are from, wrong is wrong....

Fast and Furious..... WRONG
Bengazi..... WRONG
Using IRS to harress political opponets and influence presidentical election .....WRONG
Authorizing drone attacks on american citizens...... WRONG.
Confisicating phone records of journalists.....WRONG
Concisicating millions of Americans medical records....WRONG
Spying on Americans..... WRONG.
Wanting to attack Syria with little to no proof which aids the Al-Queda rebels..... WRONG.
Backing Muslim Brotherhood....WRONG
obcare is a nightmare punishing the producers to give freebies to the nonproducers ....WRONG
Spending thousnds of tax dollars just to fly your pet on a plane to take on vacation....WRONG
Getting involved in T,Martin trial...WRONG
Attack on our gun riights and the BILL OF RIGHTS....WRONG
Violating oath of office .....WRONG

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH was always happy to see Death from above Thanks. Remember a guy by the name Ski?

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you asking me if I know a Ski? not that I recall

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You may as well bang your head against the wall Jeffers. They have had a hard on for President Obama since day one. No matter what the facts are, as the few you pointed out, he can do no right in their eyes.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may as well bang your head against the wall Jeffers. They have had a hard on for President Obama since day one. No matter what the facts are, as the few you pointed out, he can do no right in their eyes.

That's what happens when Glenn Beck does the thinkin' for you.......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you ever stop to think we have been against him since day one because he was a radical left wing liberal who said in a campaign speech in 2008 that when he is elected he was "going to fundamentally transform America."

He does not believe in our Constitution as written and that is why he has no problem violating his oath of office and what he wanted to change. You can not fundamentally change America with out changing our constitution.

He wants to disarm American citizens and has shown that in many speeches and in his executive actions.

We knew before he was elected he would be a disaster for our Constitution and country.

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with his color, I would have voted for Herman Cain in last election if he ran, not because of his color but because of his political beliefs and business sense.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread