OBAMA TO SYRIA- IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now that things have settled down quite a bit TH, how do you feel about being shot at with SAMs for a lie?

Don't understand the question Dave, what is your meaning of "a lie?", just what are you asking or saying?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
as for the rest of you, I can see ( in spite of being ever hopeful) that you will never be objective on anything O does.
Having the al qaeda leaders killed ( ever hear of drones?), not coming to confiscate your precious guns, improving economy.
No matter what you can see nothing good. It is your choice, but I would hate to be so negative.

AMEN!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ever stop to think we have been against him since day one because he was a radical left wing liberal who said in a campaign speech in 2008 that when he is elected he was "going to fundamentally transform America."

He does not believe in our Constitution as written and that is why he has no problem violating his oath of office and what he wanted to change. You can not fundamentally change America with out changing our constitution.

He wants to disarm American citizens and has shown that in many speeches and in his executive actions.

We knew before he was elected he would be a disaster for our Constitution and country.

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with his color, I would have voted for Herman Cain in last election if he ran, not because of his color but because of his political beliefs and business sense.....

Not sure it will help with them,, it's what happens when Biden and Pelosi does the thinking for them. Oh, and the go to news guy is Jon Stewart!:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't understand the question Dave, what is your meaning of "a lie?", just what are you asking or saying?

I think I figured out what you meant by "for a lie", your saying the attack in Gulf of Tonkin was a lie which is most likely true.

I saw it as I was there to help defend people who could not defend their selves. It would be the same as South Korea, they do not want to be part of the communist nightmare that is N.Korea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread