One Merc, one phone booth and one car!

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Went detecting with a few Tneters a couple of weeks back. The Hunter, Baggins and Fu Man Stu. We went to a secluded area along the Trinity river that was used as a day long picnic/getaway area for Dallas residents 1894-1911 or there abouts. We didn't find the exact spot but we did make some odd finds. First good hit I had was this Merc 1943. About 6 feet away I got an odd hit that bounced around but covered a big area. It was only about five feet from the cliff looking over the river. I started to pass on it then dug it anyway. About 10 inches down I hit a plastic bag and something hard in it. I said man if this is a dead animal somebody buried..... Anyway I finally got the bag out of the ground. It was actually two plastic bags one inside the other. I started to dump the contents onto the ground and first out fell a purplish wax statue I think is supposed to be a woman, then 5 jars fall out of the bag. The were all wrapped in aluminum foil and then had tape around them. I thought OK, this is a little weird. The foil must have been on the bottles quite awhile because you couldn't peel it off and nobody actually wanted to except me. So I took my digger and scraped the first jar. It looked like strawberry jelly. I scraped the next jar and it looked like some kind of dark paste, then the next one had some kind of black or gray liquid with a bunch of junk floating around it when I shook it that I did not recognize. I didn't look at the last two. I put them back in the plastic bag, dropped them back in the hole and covered them up. But I did keep the wax statue even though it was a little spooky looking. I told a guy at work about the wax statue and he said with a straight face, man those people in that neighborhood practice voodo and black magic stuff. We went back to the parking area when we were about done. The Hunter said he had went the other direction along the river and saw a car on the river bank about 30-40 feet straight down the cliff along the river so I went to check it out. The we noticed it looked like a road used to run along the river at that point but had small trees and brush grown up on it. Took a little walk that way and found this phone booth. When I got home I told my wife about the day and before I could say do you want to see the statue, she says, you didn't bring it home with you did you? I showed it to her but she said it was spooky and was not coming in the house! We didn't find the sweet spot but it is close and we eliminated a big area.

Attachments

• P1010124_0124_124.jpg
    P1010124_0124_124.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,746
  • P1010113_0113_113.jpg
    P1010113_0113_113.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,750
  • P1010127_0127_127.jpg
    P1010127_0127_127.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,727
  • P1010121_0121_121.jpg
    P1010121_0121_121.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,722
  • P1010120_0120_120.jpg
    P1010120_0120_120.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,728
  • P1010116_0116_116.jpg
    P1010116_0116_116.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,726
  • P1010139_0139_139.jpg
    P1010139_0139_139.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,726
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Tin Nugget

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
john37115 said:
Hey Tin Nugget I notice your staying in the Days Inn that is the same place I am staying at LBH. Would you mind terribly going over and letting the LaLa girls perform the exorcism prior to checking in. I think it would be best for all staying in that hotel.
If it is a problem please PM me so I will have plenty of time to change hotels. :D

John, yes I am staying at the Days Inn and actually since my wife can't come on this one I am looking for a roomie to split the cost with me. This post may have spoiled that idea. Heck, I might be the only on in the place! ;D ;D ;D

I am hard headed but it sinks in after awhile. It's going back where it came from. ::)

digger_girl

Oct 29, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5ID
I am hard headed but it sinks in after awhile. It's going back where it came from. ::)
[/quote]

GOOD!
Gypsyheart is right! A black candle in the shape of a person is never good. :o
Follow everything she told you and be sure to put it back where you found it in a respectful manner. I wish you the best of luck and please keep us updated on how it goes after you return it. And for Goodness Sake; don't look in the other 2 jars. Just leave them alone. ;)

DG

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Montana Jim said:
I'm not sure whether to laugh... or laugh really hard?

You wont be laughing if Tin Nugget sends that idol to you.......there are some things on Earth you men just are not able to understand........The LaLa sisterhood are brought up with this knowledge passed down generation to generation....its a gift to women....

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Gypsyheart said:
Montana Jim said:

You wont be laughing if Tin Nugget sends that idol to you.......there are some things on Earth you men just are not able to understand........The LaLa sisterhood are brought up with this knowledge passed down generation to generation....its a gift to women....

He better NOT send that waxxy thing to me... I'll send it right back unopened... I'm afraid of baby's with chainsaws, clowns, and waxy figures.

It's easy to laugh when in Montana... I don't want the thing.

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Tin Nugget said:
Went detecting with a few Tneters a couple of weeks back. The Hunter, Baggins and Fu Man Stu. We went to a secluded area along the Trinity river that was used as a day long picnic/getaway area for Dallas residents 1894-1911 or there abouts.

Hey! Tin, ya got nothing to worry about. The retard voodoo chick that buried the statue next to a river flunked her devil-worship 101 class. You absolutely NEVER bury the purple/black statue next to a body of water, especially a moving body of water! Chances are it reversed the polarity of her evil spell, and she is already dead because of it. Get skyclad, then eat, drink, and be merry! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey, TN, look what I found:

(3) Male and Female Figurine Candles
(a) Comes in black, white, green and red. Used to bind two people together or to separate them.
(b) Burned face to face & they melt into each other to bind.
(c) Burned back to back so that no wax mixes to bring about a banishment.

Came from a WECCA and Voodoo site. Looks like she buried her lover!!

Iunno

Dec 26, 2007
Gypsyheart said:
Montana Jim said:

Now that's down right sexist. :P

I like to think of myself as a very openminded person.

But i do need some proof before i belive anything.
I don't mean to insult you or anythin so if i did. Sorry. D:

digger_girl

Oct 29, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5ID
Cinder2007 said:
Gypsyheart said:
Montana Jim said:

It may be sexist, but it's still true. ;D
Face it, we women are blessed with knowledge that men will never fully understand. ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cinder2007 said:
Gypsyheart said:
Montana Jim said:

Oh you didnt insult me....No...not at all....nope...not at all.............but if your hair starts to fall out...dont blame the the Sisterhood......

OP
OP
Tin Nugget

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Noodle said:

(a) Comes in black, white, green and red. Used to bind two people together or to separate them.

Noodle, you may be right. The front face and torso are melted but nothing else. Kind a brings me back to the stuff in the jars?

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Treasure hunting with a metal detector just HAS to be the most exciting activity/hobby a person can undertake! Since I don't believe in voodoo or anything associated with such beliefs, all I can say is that perhaps that statuette was a model for the Academy Awards Oscar!

The car could have coins behind the seats.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Tin Nugget said:
Noodle said:

Noodle, you may be right. The front face and torso are melted but nothing else. Kind a brings me back to the stuff in the jars?

I'll keep checking!! I forgot... is it a male or female figure you have/had? Doesn't really matter. Am curious on the stuff in the jars, too. Check the other two jars.

Sounds like a love thing, not a hocuspocus hate thing. Or not... ::)

Not all voodoo is "evil." Most of it is not, if you can believe what you read. Just out of my realm...

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Nana's Charlie has a ritual,something to do with bags and cats,he'll have to explain it,that he may be willing to perform at the hunt just to make sure any bad mojo is kept away.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
WSD??? Just where do you think he's gonna get the cat to perform this mojodefuser?? >:( :o You better pick one up along the way 'cuz he ain't using mine! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread