Order Your Halves From The Fed!

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Almost didn't do it again...My first and only order of $1000 got me a whopping 1 40%...Just went through another $160 of my current $1000.. 1 beautiful 1963 Franklin that will be going into my collection...complete bell lines and full mint luster! 1 40% and a 2 Piso Republika NG Philipinas coin...cool coconut tree on the back...HH

Upvote 0

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I did the same thing several months back. I actually found 7 (yes, seven) 1963D Franklins the same way out of 1 box. Unfortunately I did not find any of their brothers in later boxes, but I am still hoping to reunite some of the still lost brethren with their found siblings. Needless to say, I did not put them with my other circulated 90%, they are resting comfortably in a plastic halves tube.

OP
OP
killerwine

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
I order them through my crdit union...I thought that they got them from The Fed but have found out since that they order them from Brinks which I think gets the rolls from a private company that rolls coin. HH

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just wondering though where the private company gets theirs from then. I have ordered literally tens of thousands of dollars worth over the years, and I know they dont keep that much on hand to roll.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread