70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
Captain Trips said:
af1733 said:
Captain Trips said:
No, they can lie -- lying doesn't necessarily mean "intent to lie." And if there is a bad sector on a disk, then the program won't run right, and the output will be misleading. Therefore, they CAN lie, although they won't know it being non-sentient.
Again, the computer can only process information that is given to it. Garbage in=Garbage out. Misleading information is only given if incorrect information in processed. I can get a computer to claim 1+1=3 if I fiddle with it.

Captain Trips said:
Uh, I hate to tell you this, but EVERY photo ever taken HAS been cropped -- cropping can (and does) include the photographer's decision of how to compose the image. It does NOT show what is outside the framing.
Exactly my point. The photo itself cannot lie. It is only an image of what the photographer chose to take a picture of. The picture itself is only a record of that piece of the events of that time.

Okay, so we're splitting hairs here. Okay, then, I revise my statement: "SPIRITS COMMINICATING THROUGH Ouija boards lie." Better?
There are spirits involved somewhere here...

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
bigticket said:
Captain Trips said:
af1733 said:
Captain Trips said:
No, they can lie -- lying doesn't necessarily mean "intent to lie." And if there is a bad sector on a disk, then the program won't run right, and the output will be misleading. Therefore, they CAN lie, although they won't know it being non-sentient.
Again, the computer can only process information that is given to it. Garbage in=Garbage out. Misleading information is only given if incorrect information in processed. I can get a computer to claim 1+1=3 if I fiddle with it.

Captain Trips said:
Uh, I hate to tell you this, but EVERY photo ever taken HAS been cropped -- cropping can (and does) include the photographer's decision of how to compose the image. It does NOT show what is outside the framing.
Exactly my point. The photo itself cannot lie. It is only an image of what the photographer chose to take a picture of. The picture itself is only a record of that piece of the events of that time.

Okay, so we're splitting hairs here. Okay, then, I revise my statement: "SPIRITS COMMINICATING THROUGH Ouija boards lie." Better?
There are spirits involved somewhere here...

After a couple of my Ouija experiences, I did need some good Scotch! (Hey, spirits need spirits, too!)

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we were all sober at the time. And we got meaningful responses that no one touching the pointer could have known!

What got really scary was when the pointer told us how to redraw our power symbol. It wouldn't do anything but trace out the changes we had to make. Once we did, THEN it started responding with words/numbers/yes/no/? type of replies. But not until we completely erased the old power symbol and redrew it the way it wanted us to.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What is a power symbol?
Captain Trips said:
What got really scary was when the pointer told us how to redraw our power symbol.

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
What is a power symbol?
Captain Trips said:
What got really scary was when the pointer told us how to redraw our power symbol.

Well, I don't know the "correct" term for it, but it is a symbol drawn at the center of the board (at the center of the circle formed by the letters.) And I won't describe the shape/size/details of it. I do not advocate using one based on an Internet forum discussion about treasure hunting. These things can be dangerous to use without proper protections. (Yes, I said circle. Those store-bought boards with the two arcs of letters are not good to use -- you have to draw up your own. Ordinary paper is fine. And, that way, when you wish to get rid of it, it will be easy to burn it in a fireplace.)

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
Will burning the board help?

It's the best way to rid yourself of one that has been misbehaving. If you burn it, then it won't exist anymore for the spirits to which it has been attuned to use it. And some of them you don't want having access to our realm.

Scary Hunter

Oct 9, 2006
Mexico City
Detector(s) used
Lorenz LPX2
Ouija boards are portals to any kind of spirits, you never know which one you get, so it is better stay out of problems.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MMM and here I am a Saint, Does that help me?

Seriously, at this point I believe that a Ouija board is merely a device with which we communicate with our ID or subconscious. Similar to dowsing, we actually move the indicators, but not consciously. So, as it is with the dowsing rod/s, so it is with the indicator.

The daemon that may be released is simply ourself.

The Holistic Universe tends to explain how we can receive information that we normally have no access to.

Tropical Tramp

Scary Hunter

Oct 9, 2006
Mexico City
Detector(s) used
Lorenz LPX2
I don't think so... do you know the story of the Cañitas house in Mexico? where they contacted the devil and most of them died?

I also used the ouija onced with 2 friends, one of them is a nagual. We were asking who was the person that was talking to us and he said Gusi, Gusano (worm) and do that a lot of times, then we asked if he was a good spirit and said no. The nagual closed the ouija and a very weird animal appeared, it was green, the body was like a worm but it had wings, I have never seen an insect or worm like that. I was going to take that stuff to take it to the university, but the nagual was faster than me and splashed it.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I had this board ignored - so I didn't see this thread until now.

I really don't even know what to say... I have seen some amazing things THAT is for sure.

Would I recommend using a Ouija Board? NO. My life was changed forever because of one. To this day I don't know how they work or where the information comes from... I DO know that in our case, we learned things that we had no other way of learning.... including future events which haunt me (BAD) to this day. I don't think we should know the future... it is not good for your head.

Good luck.

oldman

Dec 5, 2004
Marc, I agree, the future can be scarey I believe that is the reason we never know when we will expire because we could not handle it! Best to You! Bill

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OHIO Marc: Unfortunately there are other ways to know the future, I have with the same dream on three succeeding nights in 1942. Most of the pertinent things have now come true, it only remains for Tayopa or something similar to pay off for the final stage to set in, sigh.

Tropical Tramp

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My opinion..... straight from the devil, do not touch.... you will regret it. (personal opinion, no more comments from me)

God bless
Peter

Scary Hunter

Oct 9, 2006
Mexico City
Detector(s) used
Lorenz LPX2
Mark:

I think I have been haunted since I was 5-6 years old, so don't worry.

There was a spirit that for some reason was stronger in 1999, probably because of all the paranormal experiences I have all that year, but he attacked a boyfriend that I had scratched his back, you could feel when he was arriving, all the furniture started to make noises like if someone was hitting it where he was passing by, I felt how he kissed me and even when I put my hand over my lips my lips moved and that was years before I used the ouija. It seems that in a past life I was an evil witch and that is one of the reasons I have this phenomena.
I just remembered one day that a man I met made me a tarot reading, he told me that there was something really bad and that he wanted me to meet a woman that used to be an evil witch in her other life and that in this life she try to help everybody, you can't imagine how scared she was when I was in her consulting. She couldn't look to my eyes again. Then when I picked up some things with the man of the tarot, I called him when I was nearby his house, he asked me to wait a little because there were some persons with him. I parked my car and I was waiting at the corridor when they opened the door at last. He told me that they knew I was coming before I called them because some strange things happenned and that he was going to tell me about that again. The witch was there and was still very frightened at me. Other persons that I knew were there, I called them that night to see what happened and they told me that there was a spirit throwing a lot of things to the floor....

I know that is not good to see these kind of persons, but I was trying to find out any explanation of weird things in my life that I was opened to anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread