Ouija board

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Korban.....Most of what locate is deeper than one foot. So I am no threat to those that use metal detectors. I see no connection between dowsing and an ouija board. If some one wants to use an ouija board to treasure hunt it's his bussiness. ..Art

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
true its no threat. However there are imaging systems people use that see well beyond the 1 foot range.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I understand that. I use that equipment on deep targets . I make quick searches with my rods. If I find some thing of interest at say 4 feet deep I will bring in a 2 box or something to check it out. I do not dig any thing over 2 1/2 feet deep on the say so of a set of dowsing rods. I trust my rods as to the fact that some thing is there. It's the amount of what is there that I want to check. I do a lot of research as every one should do. My rods are just one of the many tools I use...Art

Sandsted

Apr 20, 2006
I didn't and don't have time too, but this ouiji board thing...are they planning on using it like a dowsing device. Using the movement of the game piece to direct them to their treasure?

I think it would work, I think there are better ways to dowse but...it would probably work.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
gypsyheart said:
I have one piece of advice for you...Dont go inviting trouble....and thats what a Ouija board will bring you. I agree with Captain Tripps...Its not a toy or for inexperienced users. If an Ouija board actually worked to find treasure.....then I guess all the great lost treasures of the world would not be lost anymore now would they.?
I agree, why look for trouble that this may bring. It is not a toy. I believe Marc discovered treasure even though he wasnt looking for it, and his treasure is no longer lost. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread