Past Lives Experiences

K

Kentucky Kache

simplemaninpr said:
I'm sorry Kentucky but, I thought you weren't looking for answers or, were you just speaking metaphorically? What are all these lifetimes "based" on? Do they have to have a base? If mankind exist, isn't that enough reason? I would think that the evolution on this planet would be a good basis if nothing else. What "thought" was put into a subspecies existence that made him rise to the height of a creative human being. Surely, Darwin's theories play only a small part but, without some memory retained in the spirit, we as humans would only "be walking in circles" instead of continuity reaching to higher levels of intelligence. Humanity has proven itself time and time again in our examples of creativity, and the highest existence of mankind is his ability to be creative. So, these Judeo-Christian-any religion thoughts sometimes need to be moved over to one side so those trapped inside those beliefs can finally take a good look at the world and see what is really going on.

Ernest

I'm not looking for answers to what you are proposing.
Yes, all things are based on something. If it's baseless, then it's not true.
Our existence is proof of reincarnation? Again, what causes you to think this?
I mean, if we are evolving intellectually, then how do you explain the dark ages?
But you're right about one thing. The Judeo-Christian way has certainly been moved over to one side. Yeah, we've gone way "past" all that. So for past, in fact, that we believe that we live a thousand lives until we get it right. Yes sir, we have progressed.

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
;D KK, I have ALREADY indicated, that I did NOT believe in re-incarnation. :icon_thumleft: You have stated you ALREADY "know"... so, tell us. :wink:

How do I know? I think you know the answer to that. :icon_thumleft:
I guess you could say I'm "trapped" inside the Judeo-Christian beliefs. :D

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
;D So, YOU say... :D :wink: :icon_sunny: 8)

Let me put it this way. If I say...then it's worthless. If I'M repeating what someone greater said, then it's worth all.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
8) I see... "J", then. Go back to the RELIGION board (THE RUBBER ROOM), or "google" JEWISH belief in Reincarnation... 46,000 "hits"; CHRISTIAN belief in Reincarnation... 123,000 "hits". :read2: :coffee2:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've thought about reincarnation but I never could resolve where your intelligence went when a person enters his or her second or third or more lifetimes? You still have to learn to talk, walk, toilet habits, etc. Surely a person's soul isn't a mindless entity wandering in space? Monty

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
8) I see... "J", then. Go back to the RELIGION board (THE RUBBER ROOM), or "google" JEWISH belief in Reincarnation... 46,000 "hits"; CHRISTIAN belief in Reincarnation... 123,000 "hits". :read2: :coffee2:

There is a group (probably more than one) who believe in going unclothed. They call themselves Christian. The preacher gets up in the pulpit without a stich of clothing. It sounds like a joke, but it's true. Point being, just because someone CALLES THEMSELF Christian, doesn't make it so. Show me where God said it, and I'll believe it. He teaches the opposite.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D KK, NOT a place to debate... "TOPIC" is PAST LIVES EXPERIENCES. :hello2:
Monty, I recken you're equating "Intelligence" with "Mind"; the concept of DUALITY ("google" it) seems to be KEY here. MIND is distinct from BODY (which includes the BRAIN). The BODY decays and dies... returning to "the dust" (buried in grave). The MIND is released; SOME ppl believe, we are "spirits" having a "human experience", as I do. So, the "entity" (MIND) is not "mindless idiot", whatever... COULD be "sum-total" of experiences, or something, DUNNO. :dontknow: "Google" MOKSHA
:read2: :coffee2: WASSAIL! :icon_thumleft: ;D

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
A human has a body, a mind, and a spirit. Once the spirit can not longer stand the pain, the body and the mind die. The spirit leaves. If the spirit's pain is traumatic, that trauma is carried over into the next life. That is why we sometimes only experience the death sequence of a past life. That trauma of death is just repeated until the spirit somehow resolves the conflict in the subconscious of the mind of the next life.

Imagine a spirit that has traveled eons throughout many lives, experiencing many types of death. The trauma of death, (just as in birth too) is certainly going to regress deepest into the subconscious of the minds of each life the spirit enters into. Those things are memory.

Several of my past lives have had amputations of the left leg. I was a seafarer with an artificial limb on the left side. I was a Union soldier that walked with a limp on the left side. I had my left leg torn off in an accident in another past life.

In this life I have had similar experiences involving my left leg. As a child, I had a bicycle accident that ripped a three inch gash into my left thigh. Also as a child, I fell on my left knee onto a nail protruding out if a board. As a teenager I tore cartiledge in my left knee while wrestling in high school. I have dislocated my left knee twice as an adult. As an old man, it is the gout that I occasionally get that develops in my left foot. These incidents I believe, were the cause of the spirit's memory. Because of past life amputations and injuries I have experienced just a minute amount of the spirit's trauma.

Try to take a look at the last traumatic thing that has happened to you. Take it backward to a similar incident, and then backward to another similar incident, and so on. Maybe you could see past your present life why this keeps happening.

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D OK, we can disagree, on the "MIND" thing; to me, the BRAIN within the body, DOES dies; HOWEVER the "MIND" survives and moves on (based on MY near-death
experience of 1992 - 1993, when "I" [physical body], was in a 2 1/2 month(s) "locked-in-state" coma;
"I" was CLINICALLY dead, just not BRAIN dead). "I" was on life-support, tube-tubing, etc. BUT! My
MIND was "elsewhere there", and NOT "here". ONE time is enough for me... TOO beautiful THERE.
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :read2: LATER... :icon_sunny: 8)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Past lives?

Certainly not in my case.

No one with prior experience could make so many mistakes.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did hypnosis for the police department for about six years, mostly to help people remember details that were locked away in their subconscious mind. I had a great deal of success, expecially in sex crimes. In order to enhance memory you have to use a process of regression to go back to the time of the event. I fooled around with regression off duty some. I once accidentally regressed a crime victim way back before the event. At first I was somewhat confused at some of the feedback I was getting until I realized what had happened. I was never able to regress anyone beyond birth however. Many hypnotists claim to be able to do that but I never experimented with the concept enough to do it. It was quite interesting however. Monty

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: :coffee2: ;D LAW ENFORCEMENT, myself; degree in Psychology, Masters in Counseling; ordained... (Pentecostal). HA! The "levels" of the MIND is VERY interesting... the Sub-Conscious, Conscious ("normal"), THEN... you have the Super or Supra Conscious. HA! :read2:

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
I can see some confusion as far as gaining experience with every life . My first supposition was that the slate is wiped clean each time but it seems to get back on track when discussing your past and future with "Whomever" . You are judged and then must decide how to spend your "winnings" or atone for your "losses". I don't say that this really happens JUST that there are those that really believe that . Sometimes things defy description . When I grew up in NYC we had 3 teams (baseball) . People rooted for different teams . WHY ??? Personal choice . People believe for different reasons . "My parents were XXX so I am also XXX ." "I am living in XX so I follow the XXX religion ." "XXX seems to make more sense." For whatever reasons people will follow one belief or the other . As for me ? 10 Commandments , regardless who issued them and who enforces them . I try to keep it simple .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: Keeping it simple is good... "google" GOLDEN RULE - INTERFAITH. :icon_thumleft:
Getting back on "TOPIC"... Past Lives Experiences; REGRESSION - current/past life; levels of the MIND.
WHEW! :D :wink: Monty has dealt with the Sub-Conscious MIND; MAYBE, it is the "sub-total" of SUPRA/SUPER CONSCIOUSNESS that survives... DUNNO. :dontknow:

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
simplemaninpr said:
Please, It really doesn't matter to me your "religious views" on whether or not you believe in past lives. Let's put religion aside and take a look at the real you and your experiences. Thanks.

Ernest

Thanks Rebel. Folks please let's keep on topic. I posted this here to get opinions and to get other people's experience on past lives. I know people have religous views but, that is not my purpose.

Ernest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread