Pauline Innis

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FILE UNDER: STRANGE AND UNRELATED WEIRD LORE

... The women has physic powers. I described on this forum where I went with her to the Blackhorse Tavern and saw the grave with the grass cut to the ground. She called the next morning and said the grass and weeds in that same location was waist high. I went to check it out and the grass was waist high. Physics can transcend time. I have seen and I know it can happen...
Are there dated before and after dated photographs of the grass and weeds growing to waist height overnight?
...and how does this rapidly growing grass really relate to the Beale tale? :icon_scratch:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there dated before and after dated photographs of the grass and weeds growing to waist height overnight?
...and how does this rapidly growing grass really relate to the Beale tale? :icon_scratch:

It was only to show you that this lady does some strange things. She has located bodies of victims for the police without going to where they were. She could tell them what to look for and where and they would find the bodies. As for the grass, I can not explain it. I have maybe eight or ten things happening in my lifetime that I can not explain, I just except them. And no I took no photographs and I can not explain it. I drove back up there the very next morning and saw the grass as she described and I could not even locate the depression where the lady's body was recovered by police.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still these remembrances are just mere anecdotes and do not hold any relevance as evidence to confirm the Beale perilous adventure treasure story.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reasoning or psychic powers? I have found many things in my life with reasoning and luck. As a police officer, I had the best personal solve rate in my department. The Chief Of Detectives ran the day shift and had the most men. My partners and i had the least, three, on graveyard. Swing had the second most. The COD decided to have a contest to see who could have the most solves each month. Month one, we had twice as many then the other two combined. Month two, we had three times as many as they had. He stopped the contest. Psychic, Luck, no most crimes committed maybe, but it was reasoning. The three of us all had degrees in Criminal Justice, true but we reasoned it out. Method, motive, means and opportunity. We went to the scene and took the reports and did the follow up. Over time we all became Captains and left law enforcement. One joined the military and was assigned to the Pentagon and was there on 911, he is now retired. The other became the department Chief, left when the the new administration took over, but continued in another department until he retired. I went on in the to treasure hunting.

To the meat of the mater: A girl went missing in the area where I lived. She left work late at nite and should have driven home, but never arrived. It was storming when she left work. After twenty-four hours her car had not found. The main road was closed and there were two other roads she could have taken, the closes one would have led to a bridge and even though I was no longer a police officer I was going to check that bridge. A psychic from California called and said she would be found in water, and she was. Am I a psychic, no because I used reasoning. Could the psychic really be a psychic or did he just see same news reports, as I did to make a calculated guess. At least I figured out what bridge she could have crashed at and the car would have to be in the water in order for no one to see it.

If I was a psychic I would be happy just winning the lotto, one in awhile.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reasoning or psychic powers? I have found many things in my life with reasoning and luck. As a police officer, I had the best personal solve rate in my department. The Chief Of Detectives ran the day shift and had the most men. My partners and i had the least, three, on graveyard. Swing had the second most. The COD decided to have a contest to see who could have the most solves each month. Month one, we had twice as many then the other two combined. Month two, we had three times as many as they had. He stopped the contest. Psychic, Luck, no most crimes committed maybe, but it was reasoning. The three of us all had degrees in Criminal Justice, true but we reasoned it out. Method, motive, means and opportunity. We went to the scene and took the reports and did the follow up. Over time we all became Captains and left law enforcement. One joined the military and was assigned to the Pentagon and was there on 911, he is now retired. The other became the department Chief, left when the the new administration took over, but continued in another department until he retired. I went on in the to treasure hunting.

To the meat of the mater: A girl went missing in the area where I lived. She left work late at nite and should have driven home, but never arrived. It was storming when she left work. After twenty-four hours her car had not found. The main road was closed and there were two other roads she could have taken, the closes one would have led to a bridge and even though I was no longer a police officer I was going to check that bridge. A psychic from California called and said she would be found in water, and she was. Am I a psychic, no because I used reasoning. Could the psychic really a psychic or did he just see same news reports, as I did to make a calculated guess. At least I figured out what bridge she could have crashed at and the car would have to be in the water in order for no one to see it.

If I was a psychic I would be happy just winning the lotto, one in awhile.

45th_Johnny, I have had several experiences that I have been unable to explain. I believe the ability of a psychic goes beyond rational reasoning. I have seen and heard things that if I told anyone surely they would doubt but I know them to be true. Just like when I was with Claudine. I can not explain a field of grass completely cut to the ground and a ground impression of a grave. When the very next morning the grass was almost waste high and the ground impression of a grave I could not find. When Claudine called and told me the next morning about the grass my first response to her was, "Aw, come on, no way." She told me to check it out and I did the next morning. But in my amazement I saw no need for photographs. Maybe a mistake. But I was not trying to prove anything I simply could not believe that it could be possible.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I drove back up there the very next morning and saw the grass as she described and I could not even locate the depression where the lady's body was recovered by police.
"Lady's body"? I thought we were discussing the unmarked gravesite of George Radar Brugh in relation to his being murdered at the Blackhorse Tavern by Ebenezer Nelms to prevent the Beale "key" letter from being delivered to Robert Morriss.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No he is buried across the highway from there. You should have read all the post.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
For the last time, ECS. The women has physic powers. I described on this forum where I went with her to the Blackhorse Tavern and saw the grave with the grass cut to the ground. She called the next morning and said the grass and weeds in that same location was waist high. I went to check it out and the grass was waist high. Physics can transcend time. I have seen and I know it can happen. So what is your problem...
This is the post to which I referred, a continued discussion of the Brugh murder by Nelms at the Blackhorse Tavern.
Was there a body of a lady also buried at the Blackhorse?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is there somewhere you just got the wrong post.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is the post to which I referred, a continued discussion of the Brugh murder by Nelms at the Blackhorse Tavern.
Was there a body of a lady also buried at the Blackhorse?
Wife & I went to Explore Park (BRP/Roanoke County, Va.), yesterday. Brugh Tavern is there (just the building, NOT open to be in it... BUT!). PROBABLY about 50 years ago, my ma & I (along with my aunt & cousins from Roanoke, Va.) ate there; "regular food" similar to Williamsburg with ppl dressed "for the times". Not many ppl, today know the "history" of Brugh Tavern. Explore Park was a nice hike for wife & I. A DAY TRIP for us, gonna go back and hike the trail by the Roanoke River (in the Fall, 2017), look for carvings on the rock/boulders

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife & I went to Explore Park (BRP/Roanoke County, Va.), yesterday. Brugh Tavern is there (just the building, NOT open to be in it... BUT!). PROBABLY about 50 years ago, my ma & I (along with my aunt & cousins from Roanoke, Va.) ate there; "regular food" similar to Williamsburg with ppl dressed "for the times". Not many ppl, today know the "history" of Brugh Tavern. Explore Park was a nice hike for wife & I. A DAY TRIP for us, gonna go back and hike the trail by the Roanoke River (in the Fall, 2017), look for carvings on the rock/boulders

Look for anything marked on beech trees that look like the letter "B" or separate into "13" also arrows and snake carvings. Good indications of KGC.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Since Explore Park is near Mill Mountain & Stewartsville, Va., POSSIBLE KGC AND J. James/F. James Treasure(s). They had kin in Stewartsville & the Mountains above Explore Park are PRIVATE land... NOT "protected" by Feds/State... doing R & I on 'em, NOW! BTW, as boys, Jesse & Frank knew that area WELL!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is there somewhere you just got the wrong post.
So there are two grass growing overnight on a grave stories that involve Claudine Fulton Ellis and you?
...or is this the story of you dowsing on the BRP for a missing women's necklace and ring that you saw in a missing person's police photo that you discussed in detail on the Claudine Fulton Ellis thread?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna try to find the mountain, that Walter & Pauline were on... gotta read her book, again.

They were up near Bobblitts Gap near where the road turns down towards Buchannon. That is where they found the wagon wheel and left without digging deeper. Big Mistake.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So there are two grass growing overnight on a grave stories that involve Claudine Fulton Ellis and you?
...or is this the story of you dowsing on the BRP for a missing women's necklace and ring that you saw in a missing person's police photo that you discussed in detail on the Claudine Fulton Ellis thread?

No ECS there is only one. When Claudine and I went to the old Black Horse Tavern on Tinker Creek there is only a field beside the road. Behind it is a drop of dirt to the creek below. Would have been an excellent place for a tunnel to escape towards the creek. As a matter of fact there was a tunnel. Claudine described how she felt wind blowing from behind some rocks in the basement but her mother called her and would not let her check it out.

Not too far from where the tunnel was maybe twenty feet was this depression of a grave with the brown grass cut to near the dirt. Claudine years earlier had reported to the Sheriff of Roanoke County that a woman was buried there. The Sheriff came out and dug up the remains. There should be a police record of this somewhere. But that was the reason for the depression. But when Claudine telephoned me the next morning to tell me about the grass. She said, "You remember where we saw the depression?" I said, "yes" She said, "Remember how the grass was cut low" I said, "yes" "Well the grass is almost waist high today." I told her, "No way?" "Well come up and check it out," Claudine said. And I did the very next morning. The grass was high and the depression was not there.

When Claudine found the woman buried there by her psychic abilities, she was trying to get permission from the landowner across the road to dig up the grave of Ebenezer Nelms and his companion. The landowner would never give permission and since the burial of the two men was during the 1830's the Sheriff of Roanoke County could not force a disinterment of the graves.

As for the other woman that my brother Eddie and I located from a distance dowsing was a separate story. They had the canine dogs up there during the Winter for four or five months and could never find the missing woman. One day my brother, Eddie and I were off work and I told Eddie that if the woman had a ring or necklace I could locate the direction to her remains by dowsing. Finding a photo of the woman on the Internet I saw that she did have a ring and what looked like a necklace. This was in a very difficult location to access and we had to travel down some dirt roads that was made for a four wheeler and not my 2001 Monte Carlo SS. But we went and found the pond where they said the woman had parked when she went missing. Huge dog tracks from the canine unit were all over the place. I told Eddie not to venture off too far from the car as he was going in the direction of the other side of the road opposite the pond. They had already had divers in the pond searching. But to make a long story short, where my brother was walking was the direction where they found the woman the next morning. Eddie wanted to go that way. My dowsing rod kept pointing over the steep bank. Though we did not venture down the embankment. I telephoned the Franklin County Sheriff's Office that night about 9:30 PM and told them where my brother, Eddie and I thought the woman's body may be found. The next morning in less than three hours they found the woman's remains exactly where I had directed them to.

A friend of mine that had moved from NC to Oregon does not believe in dowsing when I told him about it, he telephoned the Franklin County Sheriff's Office and they denied my phone call and that their canine unit had found the woman's body. The very next morning in the Roanoke Newspaper on the front page was the story of the woman being found by the canine unit. The police four wheeler was parked in the exact spot where I had parked our car the day before.

People can believe what the want or they can deny what the want but I know what happened and I know the truth that I am not lying.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I PERSONALLY know TWO PSYCHIC DETECTIVES, that worked with Charlottesville, Va. Police & other Departments nation-wide on cases; just "google" PSYCHIC DETECTIVES... we know them now as L.E.S., LAW ENFORCEMENT SENSITIVES.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back to Pauline... she & her husband Walter had a "psychic experience" looking for the Beale Treasure on the mountain; meeting several men on horses telling to look in a different direction for the Treasure... "OVER THERE!" Check it out...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
When Claudine found the woman buried there by her psychic abilities, she was trying to get permission from the landowner across the road to dig up the grave of Ebenezer Nelms and his companion. The landowner would never give permission and since the burial of the two men was during the 1830's the Sheriff of Roanoke County could not force a disinterment of the graves...
Don't you mean the grave of George Radar Brugh and his companion who were murdered by Ebenezer Nelms to prevent them from the Beale "key" letter delivery- according to the story?

There does appear to be a lot of "psychic evidence" claims concerning the Beale story in the 1885 job print pamphlet beginning with the Harts, and then onto Innis and then Ellis, but whenever an actual item, be it a letter, or iron box, and so on,
that item ALWAYS GETS LOST AND DISAPPEARS, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN...
...but is ALWAYS brought to the discussion as proof.
That is a definite pattern of all these alleged Beale stories established from the beginning by Ward and his applying for copyright as agent.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread