Philippine Treasure Hunting

cruets

Jan 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Badz,
If your information is extremely compelling I can put you in contact with our electronic scanning team who will be in PI January 2012.
Please note, they will only be there for 3 1/2 weeks. Your site would have to be of great enough interest for them to lengthen their stay.
www.undergrounddiscovery.com

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you actually dig something up or have any assets you know about worth trading then the easiest way forward is to get something called safe keeping receipts for them (SKR). Contact the British for this at www.skrbank.com and they will arrange it. You’ll notice that all the big bunkers are insured by Lloyds. These guys will help you through the processes and get you your money. Otherwise you could end up like Roxas!!!

PIPS

Jul 31, 2012
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Lelouch,

That's a very good idea bro, keep it up maybe that is your heritage from your grandmother. I think you should study more about japanese markers and signs before looking for it. GoodLuck!

trijohan

Mar 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_2067.JPG 100_2054.JPG 100_2056.JPG 100_2074.JPG

let me know if what the stone signs and symbols tell about? The stone is almost of more than 1 ton, the other one might be 500 kilos. Please help me

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
h

View attachment 753771 View attachment 753772 View attachment 753773 View attachment 753774

let me know if what the stone signs and symbols tell about? The stone is almost of more than 1 ton, the other one might be 500 kilos. Please help me

Hi Trijohan

Those boulders do not look like natural stones. The shape and the peculiar symmetry of the cracks in them makes one think of concrete. Try the muriatic acid test-- if samples effervesce or create vigorous escape of bubbles when in contact with the acid then consider the possibility that they are man-made. Now for whatever purpose they were made I would not bother to speculate except that grossly visible objects, big or small, on the surface or buried serve only to befuddle the clueless but perhaps they could be landmarks or markers for triangulation or a series of triangulation leading to where a treasure cache is buried. And it is not unusual for an intersect or the ultimate intersect in a triangulation series where the gold bars, for example, are deeply buried have no marker of any kind.

tabu

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Tabu it iss a stone map send some other sign

Yes, it could be a map or a sign of some sort. But again, how would one go about reading such map or deciphering such sign or signs engraved in the stone? Again, i'd say it is an artificial-looking boulder, a byproduct of a badly-mixed mortal (look at the jigsaw patterned cracks) and if one keeps on staring at it for some time he is tempted to smash it with a sledgehammer. And why not? There might be a bar of gold within. Or a nugget of wisdom. The latter could come in handy in one's continuing search for treasure. "Experience is the best teacher but it is never free..".

tabu

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just break those stones. see if there is something inside. or drill up to 60 feet on the ground covered by the stone. and see if there is something underneath.

dont use metal detectors. it will only lead to failures.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
just break those stones. see if there is something inside. or drill up to 60 feet on the ground covered by the stone. and see if there is something underneath.

dont use metal detectors. it will only lead to failures.

renantagum30,

You're absolutely right. The presence of metals, precious or junk, if any inside the boulder may trigger a "Eureka!" scream from a metal detector but if no sound is elicited even after repeated scans, then it doesn't mean there's nothing valuable within. Think precious STONES (hope springs eternal in the human breast...). Break up the boulder! Burn some unwanted adipose deposits in your love handles! Forgot to bring the stone-breaker? Hehe. Then sit or squat on it. Ruminate and take a leisurely sip from a bottle of Tanduay Rum if by chance you've brought along one.:thumbsup:

tabu

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
renantagum30,

You're absolutely right. The presence of metals, precious or junk, if any inside the boulder may trigger a "Eureka!" scream from a metal detector but if no sound is elicited even after repeated scans, then it doesn't mean there's nothing valuable within. Think precious STONES (hope springs eternal in the human breast...). Break up the boulder! Burn some unwanted adipose deposits in your love handles! Forgot to bring the stone-breaker? Hehe. Then sit or squat on it. Ruminate and take a leisurely sip from a bottle of Tanduay Rum if by chance you've brought along one.:thumbsup:

tabu

renantagum

My apologies for some oversight. I should have scrutinized the fotos more carefully before making the conclusion. There are really TWO boulders in the pictures not one. The one on top with the mesh-like cracks is the artificial one, I think. The other one below is the natural one. As suggested, break up the upper one and leave the one below alone and it'll save you a lot of blisters. You're right-- I look foolish-- putting a foot in my mouth so soon.:laughing7:

Good hunting and good luck!

tabu

Jim Carter

Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I would like to treasure hunt in the philippines. Metal detector coming soon. I am in the Cebu City area, north near Bogo..

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you will use metal detectors in locating jap treasures in the philippines, you will fail a hundred times out of a hundred try.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not only GPR or scanner. boredrilling is a must. AFTER scanning, use drilling.

geobible

Jun 6, 2010
Treasure Location for you .

here in the southern philippines, gold mining, gold processing and of course treasure hunting. Does anyone have infor on where to purchase bristar non-explosive agent here locally. We are opening a bunker this week and this would make it a heck of alot easier....ha ha
GeoBible--- I do something I doubt any man can do and that is I can locate most all treasures if I know thw general area to look BUT ! Not Oak Island because it has been to disturbed. I found one or more than on Chest burried outside an o;ld mine I have no idea what could be in the old chest ? There is old antique locks on them I see more than one next to each other and I will never get into the Phillipines so I wish someone could go get it. Could be tools or Gold and I am not sure what kind of a mine in is sitting in front of ? How do I send pictures to you of where it is ? I can show you pretty much exact spot to look ... Can you email me from this site ? Can I upload pictures ? I do not visit this site often.....

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here in Mindanao, a genuine treasure map is a big plus and if correctly interpreted and put to use more so, barring stressful or life-threatening inconveniences, i.e., scammers, bandits, kidnappers, roving NPA'S, armed Muslim separatists & other related groups(MNLF, BIFF, breakaway MILF factions & Abu Sayyaf), predatory police, military, gov't officials & local political kingpins. Personally, for the average Yamashita treasure hunter-hobbyist (small-timer like me) here in the Philippines, 99% failure is a given. That is why I take everything with a grain of salt and simply try squeezing into the remaining 1% more out fun and of superstitious belief in luck. My "tools of the trade": Google-earth, Garmin Etrex 10, compass, 50m PVC measuring tape, Gemini III & Diablo uMax. But at the top of my list is the history of the place irregardless of veracity. I take my cue from the inveterate (or whatever) fisherman-- IT'S FUN EVEN IF NO CATCH FISH!

tabu:occasion14:

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trijohan,

those.rocks.and.the.cracks.onthe.rocks.represents.the.tunnel.systems.in.the.said.area.that.stone.is.actually.a.stone.map.-a.map.of.the.tunnel.system.in.your.area.looks.like.you.have.an.imperial.site.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if.you.cannot.find.a.cement.expander.-----better.try.angle.grinder.=====crisscross.it.with.a.grinder.that.has.8000rpm..after.that.you.jackhammer.it.===dont.use.jackhammer.only.----any.jackhammer.that.is.handheld.,cannot.penetrate.a.cement.box.or.bunker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread