Pioneer scribble or something ELSE? (pics of find updated)

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Re: Pioneer scribble or something ELSE?

Mike: Maybe a dumb question, but was replicating the double-r necessary? Meaning, 8+1+1+8 equals the same number as the letter R in the alphabet.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mannings said:
Mike: Maybe a dumb question, but was replicating the double-r necessary? Meaning, 8+1+1+8 equals the same number as the letter R in the alphabet.
Yes. It was necessary to make it stand out as having significance and relativity for the proper placement of a compass or protractor. The double R must stand out in order for attention to be given to it's relevance. So far, the J, I, M, double R, 18, and 86 have all stood out because their necessity was made obvious, just not their meanings.

Note: There is a constant letter that appears 4 times on that panel. The MY points to BY. BY points to LY. LY points to NY.
Note: B = 2 = 2 L = 12 = 3 M = 13 = 4 N = 14 = 5 [2+12+13+14 = 41]
Y = 25 = 7 Y = 25 = 7 Y = 25 = 7 Y = 25 = 7 [25+25+25+25+ = 100]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27 9 37 10 38 11 39 12 141

2+7=9 3+7=10 3+8=11 3+9=12

The first letters of each set add up to 41. All the Ys add up to 100 equaling 141. 141*, oriented to the slash, passes throught the center of the box that contains the upside down LY. A square can mean box, chest, ledge, or cliff. BY, LY, MY, and now NY seem necessary. The dreamcatcher may hold information about the distance to the loot from the panel.

I am not sure if the sum of sums is relevant to the panel or just a byproduct of the letters used to give numeric heading values.

18* and 86* are both confirmations because, they point to objects that were found through decipherment. Without orienting the compass to the slash, the result of factoring 86, into 311* and KGC, would NOT point to anything relevant. All signs must point or lead to other signs. If they don't then they are irrelevant. Right now you have TWO decipherments that each point to something relevant. Each confirms the other.

I think you need a measurement from the R to the #1 dot and the middle of the square.

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006

This too is roughly N of the panel. Anything??? (ya think?)

Attachments

• Mike - eagle.jpg
    Mike - eagle.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 968

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

starsplitter said:
Could the drill hole (if it is a drill hole) on the ground (looks like toe of a tennis shoe in pic), be for a post? Could there be more than one hole in the near vicinity or some other connection with the glyphs? Perhaps a combination with carved clues? In other words, posts in line or at a certain height to point? Just a thought from someone admittedly clueless.
Simply being aware of the methods that were sometimes employed indicates you are not completely clueless.

Patrick,
I must admit that it is tempting. Especially with a shadow in such a location to anatomically represent the eye. It is hard to tell if it has been tooled. The large dislocated piece, that fell, appears to have dropped straight down in one piece and the bottom layer hit with enough force to be cracked into three pieces. To me that would indicate a cleaving method. The method used by the Egyptians for creating obelisks comes to mind. At this point I vote........I vote........I v.o.t.e...............natural.....for now.

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006

Out today and found something I would like some advice on .. In the middle of nowhere, but in a spot a specifically pre-selected as a potential HOT-SPOT, I found this stake drove into the ground. The pic doesn't show it, but I am completely surrounded by large boulders (squeezed into here). I tried my best to pull the stake out (was then going to replace it) but it WOULD NOT budge. Is this anything, possibly?

Attachments

• stake.jpg
    stake.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 956

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mannings said:
Out today and found something I would like some advice on .. In the middle of nowhere, but in a spot a specifically pre-selected as a potential HOT-SPOT, I found this stake drove into the ground. The pic doesn't show it, but I am completely surrounded by large boulders (squeezed into here). I tried my best to pull the stake out (was then going to replace it) but it WOULD NOT budge. Is this anything, possibly?
Could be a sun dial that points to information on one of those boulders. I doubt pulling it up would affect the shadow alignment (if that it is indeed it's purpose). I don't think it should give a distance based upon the exposed portion. Erosion will lengthen the exposed portion over time and therefore give an incorrect distance. My thought is to look for a mark on it underground, by digging downward around it. Any marks may be several inches deep. It seems to have been driven with a bigassed hammer The mark might even be buried to keep guys like me from seeing after I tried to pull it out and couldn't. He prolly hoped I would walk away wondering what the hell it meant.

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006

Adding to the tool repertoire;

Claw, Ball pein, cross and straight pein, cross pein pin, club, sledge, soft-faced etc etc.

Now, I can add the "bigassed" ... tis a GOOD day!!! :headbang:

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mannings said:
Adding to the tool repertoire;

Claw, Ball pein, cross and straight pein, cross pein pin, club, sledge, soft-faced etc etc.

Now, I can add the "bigassed" ... tis a GOOD day!!! :headbang:
Always glad to be of assistance. The bigassed hammer always works better than that 'damnlittle' hammer.

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005

The Stake is Steel?? round or square?? Dia

We cant tell dimensions from your picture.. out of the ground 1 Meter?? im guessing.

Look closer in cardinal close by directions....Bigg AZZ Hammer would Be less than or close to same weight as the stake...so its not there for Fun..

Um what was that about Post holes...I ferget

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006

Stake is steel/iron. I would say about 18-20" is above ground with at least that much below (considering it wouldn't budge).
The shape is, I believe hexagonal with a top diameter (not circumfrence) approx 1" (???).

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

If the diameter of your stake is an Inch or about. That thing could be as deep as 6 feet.

I have an old Spanish bar that is hexagonal that is almost 8 feet long,
It has been hammered to a wedge blade on one end and a point on the other.
Part of some old mining tools found many years ago.

seekeroforo

Jan 21, 2010
Over the rainbow
Detector(s) used
Logic, prayer, hope, and instinct

Could the bar actually be a "drill"? From what I have seen in some parts, the "drills" were manual tools that were struck by a 'bigassed hammer' and turned a quarter turn after each strike so as to disturb a new surface each time, thus "drilling" the material. Maybe they got it stuck? The hexagonal shape would surely help in turning this tool the farther it went into the material being drilled.

BTW, is a bigassed hammer bigger or smaller than a BFH? Just wondering :laughing7:

Seeker

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

seekeroforo said:
Could the bar actually be a "drill"? From what I have seen in some parts, the "drills" were manual tools that were struck by a 'bigassed hammer' and turned a quarter turn after each strike so as to disturb a new surface each time, thus "drilling" the material. Maybe they got it stuck? The hexagonal shape would surely help in turning this tool the farther it went into the material being drilled.

BTW, is a bigassed hammer bigger or smaller than a BFH? Just wondering :laughing7:

Seeker
Oh, the BFH is by far the larger of the two.

Rattlesnake Joe

Tenderfoot
May 26, 2010

History in not your story, or my story, but His-story. His-story tells us lies because the powers that be want to keep us in darkness. The real truth they keep hidden from us. Why? Because "they" control us. It is easy for "them" to control us because they have the power. They control everything and we are so brainwashed and deceived we can't see what they are doing. Watch John Carpenters movie "They Live" then you will begin to "see". Watch, listen and read alternative media. The main stream media is "their" way of controling us. Throw your TV away as it is evil. You are being brainwashed while you watch your favorite shows. Start thinking outside the box. Read The Biggest Secret by David Icke. Listen to the words of Red Elk on You Tube. Read ' 1984 ' by George Orwell. Pray and put some energy into finding the truth...and you will begin to wake up and "see".

OP
OP
mannings

mannings

Feb 4, 2006

Welcome to the forum Joe. Nice first post.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rattlesnake Joe said:
History in not your story, or my story, but His-story. His-story tells us lies because the powers that be want to keep us in darkness. The real truth they keep hidden from us. Why? Because "they" control us. It is easy for "them" to control us because they have the power. They control everything and we are so brainwashed and deceived we can't see what they are doing. Watch John Carpenters movie "They Live" then you will begin to "see". Watch, listen and read alternative media. The main stream media is "their" way of controling us. Throw your TV away as it is evil. You are being brainwashed while you watch your favorite shows. Start thinking outside the box. Read The Biggest Secret by David Icke. Listen to the words of Red Elk on You Tube. Read ' 1984 ' by George Orwell. Pray and put some energy into finding the truth...and you will begin to wake up and "see".
How did you get all of that from J.I.(T.) MorSE?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA

I see 2 arrows pointing to the eye of the eagle, just sayin :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Attachments

• James-eagle.jpg
    James-eagle.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 870

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread