Pirate Treasure-Trying to get a permit to dig up

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmo0009l.jpg
A clear deck a sign of being focused and organised enough to get the job done without hindrance. Obstacle courses through garages and Easter egg hunts for tools and equipment waste a lot of time. Maybe its from racing influence on you?. Of course the work speaks for itself regarding focus. Guess I better not rag on you about getting that 51 ready to hunt,yet.:D

It may appear that I have nothing better to do than to read and post on this website. I usually have at least a dozen things going on at any given time. This website is a distraction for me. Maybe too much of one.
Good to know you have a life outside of TN LOL. Yea TN can be addicting. I think you would love Facebook BDD.

Ah what the heck. Hey BigDog, ask your remote guy where is the Confederate cattle gold buried by Pvt Lanier at the end of the Civil War? Tell him to concentrate SW of Lake Okeechobee, south of the Caloosahatchee River. Tell him to think of 60 pounds gold coins.
...also look at the north end of Corkscrew Swamp.

Are you going to ask him to look for the Swamp Gold BDD?

Waaaaaaaayyyyy ahead of you on that one BCH. FTR-When Ovid led me to the site back in 1990 or so he would not get out of the van because we really weren't supposed to be there. He pointed to where he thought the treasure was buried. Around a year and a half ago I took the LRL guy there that I have my greatest faith in. He located a spot he claims is a large rectangular pile of silver. A while back I had my remote guy do his thing. He came up with a spot that he says is a large pile of silver. The LRL and remote spots are about 10 feet apart and the LRL spot is about 30 feet from where Ovid pointed. I am sure vor will tell you it is all a coincidence. Duane knew of two of these spots but I did not get a chance to show him the remote guys spot. They are on or beside "Cloud Mountain" on the Miccosuki reservation. There are on-site cameras watching the spot.

My brother and I got the "mud mower" together and going. It actually floats. I will add it to the toy collection.DSCN0221.JPG DSCN0223.JPG

ECS-I thought we were going to work on locating your site. PM me a GPS number that is within the general area that you want searched. I want to make sure we are in the same place.

Last edited:
So Im assuming your remote guy gets nothing when he looks further to the northwest near the north end of Corkscrew?

So Im assuming your remote guy gets nothing when he looks further to the northwest near the north end of Corkscrew?

It is a big world we live in. He and I work with Google Earth and exact GPS coordinates. PM me a number that is in the "general " area. No further than around 1000 feet.

Bigdogdad Bronze Member

This message is hidden because Bigdogdad is on your ignore list.
View Post.
Remove user from ignore list

Bigdogdad Bronze Member

This message is hidden because Bigdogdad is on your ignore list.
View Post.
Remove user from ignore list

I am assuming this is Limitool's way of trying to show everyone how to ignore me. I would think that if someone did not want to read this thread they would just not go to it. Is there a button I can push to make Limitool go away? Well, I guess I don't need one since he is going to ignore this thread. Maybe I said something that offended him. Maybe he thinks I am full of doodoo. Maybe he is a hater. Limitool, what is your problem? Maybe you and ECS can get together.

Is there a button I can push to make Limitool go away?
Yes you can put him on your ignore list or anybody else can be put on the list but I think the public will still be able to read it. I dont like the ignore feature because you dont see what the person is saying and Limitool cannot see your reply but thats probably cool with him lol.

It is a big world we live in. He and I work with Google Earth and exact GPS coordinates. PM me a number that is in the "general " area. No further than around 1000 feet.
This is not a test. I am asking you, just for the heck of it, if your remote guy has any readings, phsycic or otherwise, for the 60 pounds of Spanish gold coins buried by Pvt Lanier near the end of the Civil War?

All we know about the general area is the gold and cattle were smuggled out of Punta Rassa from Capt. Riley's blockade runner.. The general area is south of Caloosahatchee River maybe into the Corkscrew Swamp area. Nobody knows that why its still a mystery and a legend.

I am assuming this is Limitool's way of trying to show everyone how to ignore me. I would think that if someone did not want to read this thread they would just not go to it. Is there a button I can push to make Limitool go away? Well, I guess I don't need one since he is going to ignore this thread. Maybe I said something that offended him. Maybe he thinks I am full of doodoo. Maybe he is a hater. Limitool, what is your problem? Maybe you and ECS can get together.

Maybe he had his eye on that mud mower on Craigslist, and now he has sour grapes because you got it! :laughing7:

Yes you can put him on your ignore list or anybody else can be put on the list but I think the public will still be able to read it. I dont like the ignore feature because you dont see what the person is saying and Limitool cannot see your reply but thats probably cool with him lol.

I guess I am a little slow because I still don't understand how it works. I see that Limitfool liked your post so does that mean he is still reading this thread? Why would he want to block my reply on a thread I started? Can't he just control himself and not read what I post? Do you think he dislikes what I post so much that he can't stand to read it? I really want him to "like" me. I hope it wasn't anything I said. Well of course it must have been seeing as how all he knows about me is what is posted on here. Do you think my pictures offended him in some way? This has got me really upset.

Maybe he had his eye on that mud mower on Craigslist, and now he has sour grapes because you got it! :laughing7:

You have to admit the mud mower is pretty cool. The guy says it is almost impossible to get stuck and he pulls trucks out with it. This mower is a John Deere 345. It cost about $6-7000 new. Not a bad deal for me seeing as how I only had $200 in the mini-bikes and they did not run when traded.

DSCN0220.JPGDSCN0222.JPG

I apologize BDD... I am most certainly not a hater. And NO... you never said anything to offend me except F.O. and I get that also (I do). Now I admit I have NEVER POSTED ANYTHING HERE ON T-NET worth a damn. Maybe someday it will happen or I'll share. But it seems it's a never ending road you travel of possibilities and reasons it doesn't work out. I get the fantasies and optimism, I truly do guy and can relate to it. But you NEVER post anything you find of value. And if I did I most certainly would NOT post it here on T-Net if it was a large cache of unexpected treasure. I'll go away (and should) and again I apologize to intruding on your fantasy and dreams. But after 2+ years how is this still alive. But I got to admit I do like reruns also. I'll just go and dig some horseshoes... Best of Luck guy, Brad

Last edited:
You have to admit the mud mower is pretty cool. The guy says it is almost impossible to get stuck and he pulls trucks out with it. This mower is a John Deere 345. It cost about $6-7000 new. Not a bad deal for me seeing as how I only had $200 in the mini-bikes and they did not run when traded.

View attachment 1019274View attachment 1019276

Yeah it's neat!

I have an JD L120.

It looks like they put mud atv tires on the back, and the rears on the front.....Also looks like a serious load on the spindles with the double rim trick! It does look like fun though.

I have a jacked up monster golf cart with coilovers, and atv tires....gas with a chrome roll bar...it's a hoot to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back