OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I apologize BDD... I am most certainly not a hater. And NO... you never said anything to offend me except F.O. and I get that also (I do). Now I admit I have NEVER POSTED ANYTHING HERE ON T-NET worth a damn. Maybe someday it will happen or I'll share. But it seems it's a never ending road you travel of possibilities and reasons it doesn't work out. I get the fantasies and optimism, I truly do guy and can relate to it. But you NEVER post anything you find of value. And if I did I most certainly would NOT post it here on T-Net if it was a large cache of unexpected treasure. I'll go away (and should) and again I apologize to intruding on your fantasy and dreams. But after 2+ years how is this still alive. But I got to admit I do like reruns also. I'll just go and dig some horseshoes... Best of Luck guy, Brad

I never said F.O. and you know it. I would save that for ECS if I was going to use it. Your statement that I never post anything found of value and that you would never post anything of value if you found it is kind of contradictory. You don't need to go away unless you promise to take ECS with you. I can handle the heat on here. I don't always like it but I don't like a lot of things I have to deal with on a daily basis as does most everybody. I do have dreams but this is no fantasy for me. My stories and myself are as real as they come. I wish they had happier endings but that is just the way life is. The main reason this thread is still going is because the story is not over and I guess people like reading what is posted on here. Good luck with the horseshoes.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah it's neat!

I have an JD L120.

It looks like they put mud atv tires on the back, and the rears on the front.....Also looks like a serious load on the spindles with the double rim trick! It does look like fun though.

I have a jacked up monster golf cart with coilovers, and atv tires....gas with a chrome roll bar...it's a hoot to drive.

Share pics please. I showed you mine, now you show me yours. I do think we are some sort of kindred spirits. I hope that doesn't sound gay.

Jon Phillips

Mar 10, 2009
Riverview Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F-75, MXT, 6000di sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Share pics please. I showed you mine, now you show me yours. I do think we are some sort of kindred spirits. I hope that doesn't sound gay.

I'll have to take some of the golf cart...None on this computer...The John Deere is just a stock lawn tractor...not as exciting as yours.

We used to lawn ski with an old Yamaha gas cart pulling an inverted Lincoln Navigator hood through the yard. I traded that cart for a '48 Dodge ambulance, then traded that for a '38 Ford Tudor sedan...still have that.

That wasn't too terribly gay....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I need to take some cart pics too. Lifted. Now worn camo rattle can paint. Gun racks and vertical holder . Here's another ride pic. Tempted to trade it in on a quad. Needs a tweak of one steering arm adjustment and summer tires put on. The smaller winter ones need a shop vac with modified nozzle to pull air out and triangle shape the tires to pull tracks after pulling one wheel and tire first. Or leave them on again another summer...

cmo0009l.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes it was.
V

You're just jealous. Jon and I "like" each other and the only one that "likes" you is ECS. Maybe that is because your "names" are so similar.

Hey how about I show a pick of one of the bigdogdogs with his BIG WIN. Owner, breeder, handled no less.

View attachment jasperbis.jpg BEST IN SHOW! That's Bigdogmom in the middle with Jaspar. Oaklane/Polaris Mastiffs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I need to take some cart pics too. Lifted. Now worn camo rattle can paint. Gun racks and vertical holder . Here's another ride pic. Tempted to trade it in on a quad. Needs a tweak of one steering arm adjustment and summer tires put on. The smaller winter ones need a shop vac with modified nozzle to pull air out and triangle shape the tires to pull tracks. Or leave them on again another summer...

View attachment 1019346

I want it! I'll trade you my mud mower for it. Seriously, my younger brother has a few quads. How about a wave runner? That thing looks like it will go anywhere.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are making me want to lift and stuff 33s under my zj then upgrade axles. Maybe stroke the 4.0. I do however need to rebuild my d35 and check my trans you know just light stuff she only has 240k miles still doesn't burn or drip oil. Well that's after I eliminated the oil filter adapter that dropped a quart a week because the o ring in it was as hard as a rock. That also killed a starter...damn Chrysler...

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want it! I'll trade you my mud mower for it. Seriously, my younger brother has a few quads. How about a wave runner? That thing looks like it will go anywhere.

Got any banshees or something close? I want something fast for the dunes

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Jasper a Neapolitan?
I greased a lot of bearings in one career but this six wheeler is a pain to lube. I understand cost a reason they don,t install manifolds during production but should it ever get torn down it would be good to add them. One bearing is blind to fit and I have to lay on top of engine to reach it. Fun to tear around in though. Got it stuck twice in drifts last winter, had to dig out of one. Chickened out on one cliff after landing hard the first time. Just a minor adjustment on an arm linkage to get tracks (tranny, two sided) running even. One track overrunning the other though independent of each other allows more active to dig too deep while other loiters. A hundred and some hours on it. A Kaw prairie 360 that's new where its likely headed. Gonna take a couple grand though to make up the difference( in the dealers favor) prolly. The Max II a hard ride with no suspension other than tires. Has a bilge pump though! Heated throttle cable switch for winter.18 h.p. Briggs Vanguard.(570 cc). Warn 3500 winch. Solid axles.T-20 transmission.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Jaspar is an Old English Mastiff. He presently weighs about 210. When he is full grown he will be about 250.

timandjasper.jpg Jaspar as a puppy with some old dude. Image9.jpg This was my biggest boy Gatlin at 275 pounds.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have talked to my remote guy and we are waiting for the info from ECS. ECS-Go to Google Earth. Zoom in on the area you want searched. Pick a spot within 1000 feet or maybe more. Look at the number at the bottom right on the screen. Write it down. Send it to me in a PM. It is that simple. If you are not sure of the general area just pick a spot that you think will be close. This was your idea. We are trying to work with you.

BCH-The Everglades are huge. The possible gold you talk about could be in many places. There is also likely to be gold from other sources hidden down that way. As I have stated in the past, when you are actually searching for one treasure you may come across another. The main thing is you need to start somewhere.

The Cloud Mountain site was very interesting. Ovid had it marked on one of his old road atlases. He had sat in his living room working on the maps as if he was doing a crossword puzzle. Actually that is what his wife liked to do. He would use his brass pendulum that had 2 ounces of gold inside it. He would put his pencil on the map and move it around. If it started to get close to some gold the pendulum would start to swing in a circle. Once the pencil point was directly on the gold the pendulum would swing in a big circle. He claimed it was the pendulum swinging on its own. I am convinced it was more of a involuntary reaction from deep inside his brain. As crazy as it may sound I am 100% sure he knew exactly what he was doing.

When we ended up on the Miccosuki reservation it was because his pendulum led us there. It had nothing to do with any landmark at the site or the sites history. He knew nothing about this particular site. Because of my own research and the research of others from TNET I learned many interesting things about the site that was called Cloud Mountain. Everything fit together like a completed puzzle. Old military maps showing the trails. Old water routes. Evidence found at the site. Local lore. As always there are some things I do not put on here. Now on top of everything I have had 5 separate individuals using different methods tell me there is treasure at this location.

Image32.jpg Image33.jpg Ovid with his collection of pendulums the day I met him in 1987. 100_2553new.jpg A couple of pals and fellow TNET members standing on top of Cloud Mountain on the reservation.

The critics can keep making fun of me as it adds fuel to my fire.

Just in case anyone wants to know, if you click on a picture on here a black square will appear with a circle in it. Click again right on this picture and it will enlarge it. Click on it one more time and it will zoom in. This works for all pictures on here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The critics are always talking about the "empty" holes I dig. The holes are rarely empty, the problem is that they have not contained gold or silver. I have a site in Englewood Florida. There is a restaurant called Howard's Restaurant. This was one of the places Ovid took me to while I had him in Florida on our first trip together. I have dug multiple times at this site. A while back we were digging in two locations that had been identified by some of my sources to contain a possible buried chest. We dug and found some things. We hit water and were not able to dig deeper. All the better detectors were still reading for metal. I need to go back to this site. The owners want me to dig again.

Here are some things found pretty deep into the ground. 3281new.jpg 3840new.jpg 3873new.jpg 3870new.jpg Certainly not treasure but by no means an empty hole.

I would really like to put together a serious treasure hunting company. I need someone to organize everything and help keep me going in the right direction. I will share just about everything I know. I have numerous written contracts to dig. Any takers? PM me.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Which one of those pendulums has 2 Oz. of gold?
V
The brass tube in the center of the picture next to the pencil. This was his favorite. The only problem was it was also very good at locating buried brass objects. EVERYTIME he used this and located a shallow target during practice, testing or proving his abilities, there would be a brass object at the depth he said it would be. He used the coiled up black and white wire combo in the picture to figure out the depth. He would take them, straighten them out, and then start bouncing them up and down. He did this for me and in front of others. It worked. You can deny this happened all you and the others want to, but myself and other witnesses watched it with our own two eyes, time and again.

He was also tested for long range locating and map dowsing. He passed the tests he was given, with multiple witnesses verifying everything. Believe it or not, and it doesn't matter to me whether you do, which I am sure you will not. Go ahead, put the vor negative spin on all of this, I know you will do it, I have confidence in you.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
BDD,I provide the historical references to counter your alternative Florida history where the living is easy,fish are jumping and the cotton is high,every daddy was rich and there mama goodlooking.
A mission for your remote man-dowse in the NE of Marion county,Florida,where Orange Creek meets the Oklawaha River.If accepted and his findings are posted here,I will relate the local lore concerning this site.
29.5090N ; 81.9023W
29.30'34.445" ; 81.56'46.213"
This is also for Salvor6

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brass collector?

This was his favorite. The only problem was it [the 2 oz. of gold in brass pendulum] was also very good at locating buried brass objects. EVERYTIME he used this .... there would be a brass object at the depth he said it would be. .

BDD aka White Tornado

I'm not trying to be negative, just curious and helpful. If Ovid kept finding brass with his 2 ozs. of gold-in-brass, why didn't he use just the gold alone. ???

Maybe he could have found the big one instead of door knockers and boot jacks. :dontknow:

I could understand him having the problem at first but why keep repeating your mistake EVERYTIME?

Why didn't you try to explain it to him?

V

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had one of those little tracked ATVs. They are really fun because they float somewhat and the one posted by releventchair is one of the coolest I have seen. . I had some cool toys when I was younger too but I lost all my pictures when I was homeless. Here is one of my old full track vehicles. I built several swamp buggies back in the day.

Im the handsome skinny kid in my early 20s on the right, my uncle and my little cousin. I had a 440 Dodge engine, Torqueflight trans, tank radiator, Scat rear end, 4 idlers and military sprocket with Scat track. This baby was a bad machine.

Attachments

• fulltrack.JPG
    fulltrack.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Bdd/ most interesting man in the world/ treasure hunter extraordinaire :notworthy: do you own a water car panther?

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I had one of those little tracked ATVs. They are really fun because they float somewhat and the one posted by releventchair is one of the coolest I have seen. . I had some cool toys when I was younger too but I lost all my pictures when I was homeless. Here is one of my old full track vehicles. I built several swamp buggies back in the day.

Im the handsome skinny kid in my early 20s on the right, my uncle and my little cousin. I had a 440 Dodge engine, Torqueflight trans, tank radiator, Scat rear end, 4 idlers and military sprocket with Scat track. This baby was a bad machine.

That looks way too fun! A 440 rattle and blat through the swamp.Oh my. Great looking machine. A light bulb came on looking at your idlers on the ends. I pulled the front axle chains off last summer to reduce chance of chain windup and did not put them back on for winter. Thought it felt a little doggy. L.o.l..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread