Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Already up to TWO pages! :D Ya know Daddy, even if this one didn't pan out, you could probably just host a back yard BBQ and your back 40 would be lined with tents. :D

Missing my Tnet family!! :-*

Monty said:
Don't know where I have been but this is the first time I saw this post! It is within "spittin" distance to me and sure I'll come! Heck, I'd come just to visit wdaddy if nothing else. You never know when you will need an Indian scout to check out the woods, right? (Inside joke). Monty

:D

Nana

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana40 said:
:D Already up to TWO pages! :D Ya know Daddy, even if this one didn't pan out, you could probably just host a back yard BBQ and your back 40 would be lined with tents. :D

Missing my Tnet family!! :-*

Monty said:
Don't know where I have been but this is the first time I saw this post! It is within "spittin" distance to me and sure I'll come! Heck, I'd come just to visit wdaddy if nothing else. You never know when you will need an Indian scout to check out the woods, right? (Inside joke). Monty

:D

Nana

nana if it doesnt pan out.... Im saying we all meet up at my house!!!
ya'll are welcome anytime!!!
but change it to Feb... when you guys are sick of winter!!! we can jump in my pool and party
like its 1999!! hahhahah!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats sounds great too warmth in the winter ! And that was a good year I became a grandma that year!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffer can't go he has a Kitchen to work on. Don't forget us down here Sniffer. :tongue3: :laughing7: :dontknow: August is a good time to work inside. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie if your trying to keep him from going I'll try to come up with some $ and have him redo my kitchen or bathroom! They are in desprate need anyway!

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
count me in on a october hunt i will bring my md gear and my bow gear along with my missouri tags and a oversized cooler to haul left overs back home

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
olepossum said:
count me in on a october hunt i will bring my md gear and my bow gear along with my missouri tags and a oversized cooler to haul left overs back home

ok I will have mine and acquire a license too. once weknow it is a go we can figure out where we want to go to harvest

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
memories of many friends

had to hunt this up

have fun and see you all around

Attachments

• DSC02333.JPG
    DSC02333.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 458

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
This was the pic I was looking for to post fot Kelly! And I couldn't find it again! :icon_sunny:

is that a snake? someone HOLDING a snake?

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I remember Gypsy was detecting in the field middle of it and her girls were sitting in lawn chairs watching her and this crawled under a chair, it was sooooo scared so she was herding it out and I took some pics (if I can find them) and Bobby picked it up and carried it down to the creek! And it was NON-POISIONOUS!
Just entertaining!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Don't worry Burdie, I haven't forgotten you. I've got one more project to complete, then I'm heading your way

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Depending on the date, I am totally in!
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread