Post your HOLED FINDS - Coins, buttons & Whatever!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,312
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,313
Upvote 0

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Post your HOLED FINDS - Coins, buttons & Whatever!

Maybe I should just stop posting here !? :BangHead:
My posts are not taken seriously anyway !

You Brits seem to want to be the only ones to represent Europe in this forum !! :angry5:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheDane said:

You Brits seem to want to be the only ones to represent Europe in this forum !! :angry5:
Yourposts are taken very seriously, especially by me :notworthy: I can only dream about the Viking finds you post :headbang: the above posts were only ever intended to be a light harted affair :) and no disrespect, was meant in any way what so ever :)

SS

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

Yourposts are taken very seriously, especially by me :notworthy: I can only dream about the Viking finds you post :headbang: the above posts were only ever intended to be a light harted affair :) and no disrespect, was meant in any way what so ever :)

SS

Ditto :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

I don't know, I'm, kinda in favor of banning all the Europeans. Would make my finds look that much older! :thumbsup:

mile-ender

Jun 29, 2009
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

I don't know, I'm, kinda in favor of banning all the Europeans. Would make my finds look that much older! :thumbsup:
Or at least limit what there allowed to post.... I cry sometimes looking at those threads :'(
:tongue3:

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

Well......We kicked 'em out once!........Shall we send 'em packin' again. I know......Let's be Democratic and have a vote! :D After all.......Isn't that one of the things we gained when we ousted them the first time!? Democracy over Anarchy! :laughing9: JUST KIDDIN' Cru, Shaun, and the like. ;D I like you guys. (Well tolerate anyways) :laughing7:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

Well......We kicked 'em out once!........Shall we send 'em packin' again. I know......Let's be Democratic and have a vote! :D After all.......Isn't that one of the things we gained when we ousted them the first time!? Democracy over Anarchy! :laughing9: JUST KIDDIN' Cru, Shaun, and the like. ;D I like you guys. (Well tolerate anyways) :laughing7:

I'm sure we let you win anyway :D

You also gained the right to spell "colour" funny!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
I've got a few holed coins but only one with a square hole.

Square hole, wow a rare one. :wink:

Rare to me...(Where's the "Giving the Finger" smilie?)

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

I'm sure we let you win anyway :D

You also gained the right to spell "colour" funny!
And we were very, very busy elswere, and just didn't have the time to bother much . :laughing7:

SS

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:
romeo-1 said:
I've got a few holed coins but only one with a square hole.

Square hole, wow a rare one. :wink:

Rare to me...(Where's the "Giving the Finger" smilie?)

Don't know but you have until April to find it! :thumbsup:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

Yes you could kick us out :P that would leave some room on the banner for you guys :D

SS

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Silver Searcher said:
hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

Yes you could kick us out :P that would leave some room on the banner for you guys :D

SS

oooooooh, nice one mate :D

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheDane said:

I missed all the fun again.

We are very welcoming of any European (in fact anyway in the world) involvement. Its interesting to see the amazing stuff you have found. Also we can't be serious all the time, it would be boring. Please see SS jokes as just that. Its not aimed at you, & I'm sure he hoped you would laugh along with us.

We all get the wrong message from time to time & I've had my fair share of disagreements. But this is really all over nothing & I hope you can carry on enjoying this great forum with us all :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

By the way I do agree with you that the holes were done at the time, I have seen similar 8)

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

SS

Uhhh, you looked at the banner lately? ::)

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RPG said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

SS

Yep...I see me and Cru up there 19 times between us ;D

SS

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well lets see what I can come up with.....this is a great post , but I am sure there are plenty of holed items out there:

carson  allen  1-12-06 005 Medium Web view.jpg

cool finds 2005 002 Medium Web view.jpg

cool finds 2005 003 Medium Web view.jpg

Old Place 12-29-05-Rain and Fog 006 Medium Web view.jpg

Old Place Pics revised 2-19-06 005 Medium Web view.jpg

P5040016 Medium Web view.jpg

P8290010 Medium Web view.jpg

Wooded area  1-20-06 007 Medium Web view.jpg

PC120089 Large Web view.jpg

carson  allen  1-12-06 005 Medium Web view.jpg

I don't know how many items you want to see............I do have more! John

Attachments

• cool finds 2005 002 Medium Web view.jpg
    cool finds 2005 002 Medium Web view.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,089
  • Wooded area  1-20-06 007 Medium Web view.jpg
    Wooded area 1-20-06 007 Medium Web view.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Picture 155 Medium Web view.jpg
    Picture 155 Medium Web view.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,071
  • P8290010 Medium Web view.jpg
    P8290010 Medium Web view.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • P5040016 Medium Web view.jpg
    P5040016 Medium Web view.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Old Place Pics revised 2-19-06 005 Medium Web view.jpg
    Old Place Pics revised 2-19-06 005 Medium Web view.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,084
  • Old Place 12-29-05-Rain and Fog 006 Medium Web view.jpg
    Old Place 12-29-05-Rain and Fog 006 Medium Web view.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,086
  • cool finds 2005 003 Medium Web view.jpg
    cool finds 2005 003 Medium Web view.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,095
  • PC120089 Large Web view.jpg
    PC120089 Large Web view.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,073

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola

Hopefully you guys have settled your differences and we can get back on track :laughing7: I'd like to post a holed thingy I dug. It's not as old as most of yours but it's a dime a civil war soldier evidently tried to make into a ring.

Attachments

• dime ring.jpg
    dime ring.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1,082

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

Silver Searcher said:
RPG said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
hogge said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
TheDane said:

SS

SS

Yep...I see me and Cru up there 19 times between us ;D

SS

Old news. :D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vayank54 said:
Hopefully you guys have settled your differences and we can get back on track :laughing7: I'd like to post a holed thingy I dug. It's not as old as most of yours but it's a dime a civil war soldier evidently tried to make into a ring.
That's really cool 8) never seen one of those before, must be scarse them :o

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions