OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64, cactusjumper

i will know with in a few days if i can except your offer..

thank you Both for the offers

RT will you be at the Rendezous ? the reason i ask , is if you are . and we locate the tunnle and the custduty is there do you think you can define who he is .. and if the treasure is in the tunnle we may need someone that knows a lot about TAYOPA legend there to id some of the items ..we can not move it or remove anything fron the treasure but take all the photos we can ..and i think you help would be nice to have there if this is the other TAYOPA ...

only one way to be sure ..
if the bells are there ..then we would know ..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning, it was posted-->Wouldnt put it past him! But he never reserved a place at the campground to begin with like he said he did......he never intended to show.
BB posted --> the lost dutchman state park lot 16 . i never change my reservations . its reserved from the 16th to 21st . in my name ...sorry your wrong ...

Gentlemen?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB posted--> once apone a time there was a blind poor man from Heuvelton ,New york that found the richest GOLD mine in the world ,,,

sorry my friend, 'possibly' the second richest, but -------------------------------

Heck the Escondida alone hit over 6 Oz on one assay, as for the Tayopa complex hmmmmmmm.

Then there is La Gloria Pan mine which oro has to open up.

and the -----------------

Don Jose de La Mancha

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
Cubfan64, cactusjumper

i will know with in a few days if i can except your offer..

thank you Both for the offers

RT will you be at the Rendezous ? the reason i ask , is if you are . and we locate the tunnle and the custduty is there do you think you can define who he is .. and if the treasure is in the tunnle we may need someone that knows a lot about TAYOPA legend there to id some of the items ..we can not move it or remove anything fron the treasure but take all the photos we can ..and i think you help would be nice to have there if this is the other TAYOPA ...

Just to be clear, in order to receive the $500 reimbursement, you have to prove what you've found is indeed the Lost Dutchman Mine. That will require some ore and some testing to be done. If you can prove that, it's worth the $$ to me.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

"I have some of the best lighting you can get ..I can hook a lantern on a rope tie off and I have a 20 million watt search light ,plus back up finger lights and pen maglite .."

What kind of batteries do you use that can generate 20,000 KW of power? Think you're going to need more porters......... :dontknow:

Turn that thing on in a small cave, and you will truly be the Blind Bowman....... :sign13:

Joe

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
good morning, it was posted-->Wouldnt put it past him! But he never reserved a place at the campground to begin with like he said he did......he never intended to show.
BB posted --> the lost dutchman state park lot 16 . i never change my reservations . its reserved from the 16th to 21st . in my name ...sorry your wrong ...

Gentlemen?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

I never checked! :tongue3: He Really isnt worth that much of my time..... Was just calling him out to respond to all the non-sense....cause you know he was in the back ground the whole time :lurk: acting like he was traveling!!!

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
Cubfan64, cactusjumper

RT cant come to the U.S.A......................Word on the street is it has something to do with a little plane ride then jumping out of said plane and going by the name.............................................................D.B. Cooper :laughing9: Oops, did i say that out loud???

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,

You can definitely put any "gear" - including guns - in cargo. The only issue would be fuel, you can no longer carry any type of fuel in the cargo.

And DON'T trust UPS - We are literally "chasing" a UPS package from 9/30 - it is supposed to be in Apache Junction on the 19th. (it was supposed to come here, but their service was so bad - and I know its supposedly partly because of flooding in the east), that we had to have it detrailed and sent to AJ, because it would be delivered here after we left.

Your lucky numer is......................... 5

5 grandchildren, 5 kids for your girlfriend, 5 dogs. 5 days until the Saturday of Rendezvous. Your lucky number is .... 5 .....

Beth

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
BB I now understand. You are very good at getting folks wound up. You make statements that others just can't pass up responding to. You just about had me. I don't understand how this went on for so long on this site. But then again I do. You brighten up what can turn into a dull subject. I don't expect to see you this week. But that is ok. You do make it I'll lend you a Bowie.

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
BB I now understand. You are very good at getting folks wound up. You make statements that others just can't pass up responding to. You just about had me. I don't understand how this went on for so long. But then again I do. You brighten up what can turn into a dull subject. I don't expect to see you this week. But that is ok. You do make it I'll lend you a Bowie.

You took just a little bit longer then most to see the light, But your back from the dark side and that's all that matters now :icon_sunny: Welcome back :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Tim

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
Tim I try to look for the good side of folks

Yah, I fall victim to that personality trait too sgtfda! Most people consider me to be naive, easily manipulated, an "easy mark," etc... I'm not nearly as bad as I let people think I am, but I do get sideswiped now and then, but hey, what can I say, I am what I am :).

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Sgt,
Ya know I think everybody wants to see the good in people and I think everybody does have some good. But to get a real idea of this wonderful soap opera you really need to go back and read bb posts from 4 and 5 years ago, this has been a strange ride, some interesting and some just crazy and I don't think it will end anytime soon no matter what happens after this week end.

Bill

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
Tim I try to look for the good side of folks

Im sure BB is a fine man and has his good points somewhere in his daily life, 'at least i hope so' He just lets his imagination get the better of him...then he projects it here.....its our own faults that we continue to play with him after all these years!!! For me its just all entertainment to hassle him cause i really just wanted to see the man in person and in action with all his kooky ideas at the Rendezvous, Cheap Entertainment I say.....hahhaaa

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Tim,

How true........ You usually have to pay for this kind of entertainment. bb is priceless, but worth every penny we have paid.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
BB I now understand. You are very good at getting folks wound up. You make statements that others just can't pass up responding to. You just about had me. I don't understand how this went on for so long. But then again I do. You brighten up what can turn into a dull subject. I don't expect to see you this week. But that is ok. You do make it I'll lend you a Bowie.

maybe you just wanted to use that bowie just one more time... ...lol''

did you ever think it is not me wanting them to reply , its them wanting to reply .. ask your self why ...

its no fun out thinking your self , is it ? as a old indain once told me" wit ,tit or wonder "

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And..........................I REST MY CASE......................The mans Noodle got cook somewhere, sometime and we're the only ones that know it! Shame really, Probably could be a productive member of society but doesnt realize that something is amiss and not firing on all cylinders. At least he has his section 8 discharge disability check coming in to keep himself fed!!!

I got your fly right here Sucka........................ :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread