OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BenThereDoneThat said:
And..........................I REST MY CASE......................The mans Noodle got cook somewhere, sometime and we're the only ones that know it! Shame really, Probably could be a productive member of society but doesnt realize that something is amiss and not firing on all cylinders. At least he has his section 8 discharge disability check coming in to keep himself fed!!!

I got your fly right here Sucka........................ :tongue3:

you need help dude ...

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i do.....Can you Weld? Mig? easy enough Need help building gold trommels......what ya say? :hello:

If you made it to the Rendezvous i was gonna show ya what real raw gold looks like....just in case you stumbled onto some.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BenThereDoneThat said:
Yes i do.....Can you Weld? Mig? easy enough Need help building gold trommels......what ya say? :hello:

i am more a surface grinder man my self up to 190,000 rpm .. take a spin ..always keep you wondering where the wheel will stop ...lol :thumbsup:

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
Don't get me wrong. I have one back in Pa that I would love to choke with his bull s. There I feel better

Thats the spirit ! I knew a man with a truck load of weaponry would have a tad bit of P*ss and Vinegar running through his veins.

lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
Don't get me wrong. I have one back in Pa that I would love to choke with his bull s. There I feel better

that when people like you got people like me to take care of problems like him ...lol :coffee2:

50 caliber

Aug 24, 2011
BlindBowman,

May I go with you on your expedition? I have a big gun and know how to use it. You guys all need to stay off of BB'S back, he's a good person and my kind of adventurer. He's very honest with his posts and tells anyone that wants to hear his whole story and in my book that is great.

You go BB and keep up the good work I'll go with you anytime and anywhere you have all the answers. You truly know where the Dutchman's at and are the only one willing to take anyone there.

Right On Dude!

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 caliber said:
BlindBowman,

May I go with you on your expedition? I have a big gun and know how to use it. You guys all need to stay off of BB'S back, he's a good person and my kind of adventurer. He's very honest with his posts and tells anyone that wants to hear his whole story and in my book that is great.

You go BB and keep up the good work I'll go with you anytime and anywhere you have all the answers. You truly know where the Dutchman's at and are the only one willing to take anyone there.

Right On Dude!

thank you even i dont fully agree with what you said about the Mods of this site . they do a great job and in the case of treasure and gold some times its easy to pick side . its sad thats not the way to solve equations ...

you have to stay focused at the goal and walk both sides of the river and some time dare to swim threw the vast mess of data that flows threw here ..some times these guys are just trying to pull a clue out of the new comers and some time they are trying to play wits with the old timers ..spalshing honey around waiting for the next bee to show up ..

your just as welcome to hike in as anyone is ..just remember shoting the witnesses dose not help reach the goal .. :coffee2:

the idea is to make the mine public and prove i have solved the stones and translated the stones correctly and solve the legend and found the LDM..

on carmera thats the power of film ...

live video of the finding of the LDM would be worth millions by it self .. lets find out if there is any ore left in the mine .. i dont have to find out if it is the real LDM .. i already know it is ..

if i try to claim the mine it will be years before i see a dime..

and JOE said it best . i dont really care ...

the goal is wisdom the only true treasure in life or death ....

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apaches are watching.
Got buzzed by one today out there.
Went straight over me,then did a 180 and did it again...real low.
Glad he didn't push no buttons...... :laughing7:

Regards:SH.

Attachments

• 100_0872.JPG
    100_0872.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 908

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
somehiker said:
Apaches are watching.

there are mant types of bottons you sure he did not push one .. its sounds like he did to me ... :hello:

You don't suppose,do ya?
Well,I got his too. :wink:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
Apaches are watching.

Who said there are no Apaches patrolling the Superstitions? :)

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Paul:
It's been an interesting 24 hours,but I'll tell you more later.
That pilot did his 180 right over where I had been earlier.
It was some hot out there today.No breeze,even up top.
Went through 6 bottles of water in five hours.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
So Wayne,

Did that chopper have any ID markings on it? They fly over Havasu all the time and we even had some setting up at our airport for awhile. They are probably the "black" helicopters that have been rumored for years. The government denied they existed for years, and finally said, yes there were some that were unmarked, but they were dark, dark green. ;D

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some treasure hunters go a little over board ...lol he is just defending his claim i guess...talk about a claim jumper :laughing9:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman wrote
if you keep your word ,i will do the same ..

Pretty simple really.

As to the black helicopters, I did have two photos of a formation of them; they had buzzed our place and were so unusual looking being all black with no visible markings that I grabbed the camera. Some day I will have to find the photos, for at the time I did not believe the stories of them at all. I had read that the black helicopters were really owned by BATF, as they were building their own little secret air force, supposedly had 20 of them total plus a couple of fighter aircraft to boot. A bit of overkill for their mission and the secret air force was (supposedly) scratched a few years ago. But if you are patient, I can prove that there were very black, very real helicopters with no visible markings with photos.
300px-OH-6_Cayuse.jpg

As to how long before this thread evaporates, I know the answer but will not reveal it. :tongue3:

Oroblanco

PS have to sign off but wanted to catch up, will try to pop in later.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
So Wayne,

Did that chopper have any ID markings on it? They fly over Havasu all the time and we even had some setting up at our airport for awhile. They are probably the "black" helicopters that have been rumored for years. The government denied they existed for years, and finally said, yes there were some that were unmarked, but they were dark, dark green. ;D

Take care,

Joe

I used to stay at a hotel in Scottsdale where Army Apache crews in training also stayed.The walls of the hotel bar/restaurant are lined with their photos.
I have often seen military helo's over the Sups.It is after all,partly a MOA.Most,if not all have been dark olive green,as this one was.
I didn't get his number and suspect he might just have been surprised to see me up there.Tried to get a shot head on,but he was coming out of the sun and I missed :wink:

Regards:Wayne

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They buzz back and forth for about a week every month .... They come in from the NW of Aj..heard them this afternoon.
Now the government will delete this thread and pay me a visit! Will let you know how that goes if you ever hear from me again!!! :tongue3: :laughing9:

Your a tough dude Wayne, I cant handle hiking that terrain in this heat......cant carry enough water with me to make it enjoyable. Im good once it gets below 90.....im even better when theres a light snow falling on the back of my neck. :thumbsup:

Tim

P.S. Out north of Globe they fly those Tank Killers right down in the canyons..........That will wake you up in the morning boys............so cool

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
Hi Paul:
It's been an interesting 24 hours,but I'll tell you more later.
That pilot did his 180 right over where I had been earlier.
It was some hot out there today.No breeze,even up top.
Went through 6 bottles of water in five hours.

Looking forward to it - be careful and we'll see you Friday sometime in the afternoon/early evening.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Blindbowman said:
the idea is to make the mine public and prove i have solved the stones

Blindbowman said:
i will not give the location of the mine to anyone ..

Blindbowman said:
the idea is to make the mine public and prove i have solved the stones

Blindbowman said:
i dont need to prove anything to any of you at all ..

Can't even keep your story straight from hour to hour
let alone day to day, week to week, month to month,
or year to year.

Got a saying round here for guys like you.

ALL HAT

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I look forward to seeing Blindbowman at the rendezvous. Have a safe trip.
Roy

PS I won't be online for a while, probably a couple weeks at minimum.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread