Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Some hiker, get rid of that belt, and use loose 'COTTON' pants & shirts with suspenders. Look like an old desert rat, they learned the hard way, so did I.

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT!!! You're my hero!! Most people think I'm nuts for hiking out there in bib overalls! I love em, they breath really well, my pants NEVER fall down when they get wet with sweat or when my pockets are full of stuff and I just like em :).

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Back east I found deer ticks are attracted to blue Jean material. No problem with cammo. Just something to keep in mind if you hit a infested area. Sounds good for az though. Come to think of it I'll by some for the butt crack twins.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
If you fool me the first time shame on you. Fool me the second shame on me. I would think you need to post a lot more detail of your plans. Plus I'm going to be back in the mountains by then. You would think that you would bring this up first to line things up rather than I'll be there pick me up. I made a offer to you and received no reply other than I'm not going. I'm in the dark here. I don't know what you need, what your bringing , when your going or if this is all bull again.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
If you fool me the first time shame on you. Fool me the second shame on me. I would think you need to post a lot more detail of your plans. Plus I'm going to be back in the mountains by then. You would think that you would bring this up first to line things up rather than I'll be there pick me up. I made a offer to you and received no reply other than I'm not going. I'm in the dark here. I don't know what you need, what your bringing , when your going or if this is all bull again.

then say no , its easy to do .. you are out nothing ,ether way are you ?

good luck to you SG ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will go to phoenix on a plane , land and then go to the Rendezous . set around a camp fire i dont really want to be at and hear a lot of people say things i dont want to hear and know are not correct ... .. then i will set there till the sun rises and then at 8:30 i will translate enough of the stones to prove that i have translated them correctly . at 9:00 i will hike to the mine and climb in it and get the ore samples and pictures i want and then i will hike out to the Rendezous and if it is the real LDM i will show the ore to tom and anyone else that wants to see it ,... on sunday morning before 6:00 i will leave and fly home.. thats my plains....

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
BB. Just post details! I'll help you out. You should have contacted me first to set things up. I have no idea what your plans are. What equipment your bringing. When your going back. What you need. You just don't post pick me up. How the hell do I know what to do.
Why did you remove your flight info post and your message to cubfan

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
i will go to phoenix on a plane , land and then go to the Rendezous . set around a camp fire i dont really want to be at and hear a lot of people say things i dont want to hear and know are not correct ... .. then i will set there till the sun rises and then at 8:30 i will translate enough of the stones to prove that i have translated them correctly . at 9:00 i will hike to the mine and climb in it and get the ore samples and pictures i want and then i will hike out to the Rendezous and if it is the real LDM i will show the ore to tom and anyone else that wants to see it ,... on sunday morning before 6:00 i will leave and fly home.. thats my plains....

If you don't want to sit around a campfire or listen to anyone Friday night, I don't see the point - nobody's forcing you.

Rent a cheap vehicle for a couple days, park it in a cleared area off Peralta Road and sleep Friday night. Get up at sunrise and show up at 8:30am Saturday morning for anyone who wants to hear you and/or follow you to your location.

It's not that difficult and it doesn't have to be so "dramatic."

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
BB. Just post details! I'll help you out. You should have contacted me first to set things up. I have no idea what your plans are. What equipment your bringing. When your going back. What you need. You just don't post pick me up. How the hell do I know what to do.
Why did you remove your flight info post and your message to cubfan
.. no thanks .. i will get someone else to help out .. good luck

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
Blindbowman said:

If you don't want to sit around a campfire or listen to anyone Friday night, I don't see the point - nobody's forcing you.

Rent a cheap vehicle for a couple days, park it in a cleared area off Peralta Road and sleep Friday night. Get up at sunrise and show up at 8:30am Saturday morning for anyone who wants to hear you and/or follow you to your location.

It's not that difficult and it doesn't have to be so "dramatic."
that would be the last place i would pick for a camp site ...lol

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
I have said this before and I will say it again. Somewhere in NY state the is a mental institution, in this institution is a patient in the patient dayroom using a computer to communicate with the rest of the world. I believe this patient has been there for quite some time and having access to these public forums is the only contact (he or she) has with the outside world.

Bill

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill96 said:
I have said this before and I will say it again. Somewhere in NY state the is a mental institution, in this institution is a patient in the patient dayroom using a computer to communicate with the rest of the world. I believe this patient has been there for quite some time and having access to these public forums is the only contact (he or she) has with the outside world.

Bill

you could be right but i think the mental institution is in southwest colorado

:laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why were the stones never solved....?

why was the mine never found ....?

could there be one answer for these two questions...?

:coffee2:

or is that 3 questions

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a full day today.Put the boots down at 7:30 am and got back at 4:45 pm.
She hit 100 by 1:30 and me in my jeans and tee shirt.Some wind today,which made it more comfortable than yesterday.
Got some nice photos of interesting places and things.
At an old off trail campsite I came across this box.
About 10x12x40.

Attachments

• 100_0884 old box.jpg
    100_0884 old box.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 702

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
somehiker said:
Did a full day today.Put the boots down at 7:30 am and got back at 4:45 pm.
She hit 100 by 1:30 and me in my jeans and tee shirt.Some wind today,which made it more comfortable than yesterday.
Got some nice photos of interesting places and things.
At an old off trail campsite I came across this box.
About 10x12x40.

Looks like a water trough for the horses.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree but even a odd clue may led to something of evidence in the over all events

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
BB last chance. I'm gathering up my camping equipment. You want me to toss a tent and sleeping bag in the truck for you?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda said:
BB last chance. I'm gathering up my camping equipment. You want me to toss a tent and sleeping bag in the truck for you?

no thanks . i am only going to be there for two nights and the 21 st, i want stay up and hear some of the shop talk .. thanks for offer ...

one of my family works as a MP at Sierra Vista i am going to call him tomorrow to see if he can be there early to pick me up and he has a tent and all the camping gear already ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread