Question

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
I use the set that came with my detector, but I have heard people talking about Killer Bees. I think that is the name :icon_scratch:

There are a bunch of good head sets out there. I use Killer B's Wasp, but Gray Ghosts are equally good, as are SunRay's. A top end set is over $100, so be prepaired. One nice thing, you get what you pay for with those three brands. By the way, I bought the Killer B's because of the leather ear cups. :icon_thumleft:

HH

[quote author=Dirty Money link=topic=442445.msg3146824#msg3146824 By the way, I bought the Killer B's because of the leather ear cups. :icon_thumleft:

HH

That is the only thing I don't like about my grey ghost originals but I haven't had any problems with the vinyl yet. Other than that mine have been beyond excellent and only around $80 I think

See Mike from woodland detectors...He will lead you in the right direction!

Thanks for sharing guys and gals. I have been doing a bit of reading and am probably going to go with Black Widows or Killer Bs. Any body have experience with Sun Ray Pro? Happy New Year :)

Been using Grey Ghosts for awhile now. Better than all the others I've had over the years. Durable too! Can't count the times I've snagged the cable & dropped them. They still work & sound great. Might not be real important to some, but you can fold em down & stick em in your pocket when trompin through the boonies.

boogeyman said:
Been using Grey Ghosts for awhile now. Better than all the others I've had over the years. Durable too! Can't count the times I've snagged the cable & dropped them. They still work & sound great. Might not be real important to some, but you can fold em down & stick em in your pocket when trompin through the boonies.
Thank you boogey! I think I'm seeing a pattern here......dont need to drop 150 bucks on black widows or sun ray pro..........I'm going with the 80 to 100 range, Grey Ghost has gotten a lot of votes and I posted this question 2 different ways in 2 post :) Much obliged, Happy New Year to yall!

pumice said:
I use the Gray Ghosts......I like em :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
I ordered the Grey Ghost last night online :) Now I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival. Thank you all again for the input.

shanegalang said:
pumice said:
I use the Gray Ghosts......I like em :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
I ordered the Grey Ghost last night online :) Now I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival. Thank you all again for the input.
I'm sure you'll be happy with em! They seem a bit expensive until you figure out that by the time you trash 3 or 4 pairs of other phones they're really a good buy.
Let us know how you like em when you get em!

I have the Grey Ghost NDT's. I love 'em.........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back