QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Remember the SHO-NUFF a no cost, quick, experiment you won't try??

If you weren't certain that your LRLs won't work, you would surly take Carl's test and win the $25,000.00, plus prove your point at the same time. But you won't take his test, will you. Or Randi's for $1,000,000.00, or perform your own test down at your local metal detector club, or at your local high school or college science department.

You won't make the slightest effort to prove yourself at any of those venues, because you can't succeed, and you know it. Period. No silly excuses puleeeeeeze---we have heard them all, and they are all bogus.

And you expect me to go through all that to "prove to a non LRL user something he'll never understand or use?

Rotsa Ruck Chuck

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Remember the SHO-NUFF a no cost, quick, experiment you won't try??

If you weren't certain that your LRLs won't work, you would surly take Carl's test and win the $25,000.00, plus prove your point at the same time. But you won't take his test, will you. Or Randi's for $1,000,000.00, or perform your own test down at your local metal detector club, or at your local high school or college science department.

You won't make the slightest effort to prove yourself at any of those venues, because you can't succeed, and you know it. Period. No silly excuses puleeeeeeze---we have heard them all, and they are all bogus.

And you expect me to go through all that to "prove to a non LRL user something he'll never understand or use?

Rotsa Ruck Chuck

It's got nothing to do with whether a person is a "believe" or not.

Common sense says that anyone who did have an LRL that actually worked, would go collect Carl's $25,000.00 reward, and clear a neat profit of well over $20K after expenses.

And, common sense also says that if Carl thought there were the slightest chance that any LRL could possibly work, he wouldn't be offering that reward in the first place!

Plus, if someone had a grudge against Carl, the perfect revenge would be to collect that twenty five gees!

I think any 8 year old could see the obvious conclusion that this brings.

:sign13:

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Good grief Charlie Brown!!!

Common sense would tell you only an idiot would take that kind of exposure. Put a target on your
back for 25 grand, become known that you can do this, MAYBE get the money, and here's the biggie,,,,give up the procedure.

Answer this honestly----IF you could do this, would you give it up for 25 grand??? Do you think this is about "proving something"?

What's the odds it's about "stealing" the working method to recover treasure.

Somewhere down the line YOU need to wake up.

Welll ,,our little missing x-purt returns. I see you haven't jumped up on any answers, only your cute, snide(and stale) remarks.

Your standard operating procedure. Did you get your computer privileges back or did you sneak into the office when the staff

was busy?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Fenix, you don't have to 'give anything up' to pass those tests.

Please tell me you don't honestly think these tests offered are really just a front to find out the 'secret' LRL technique that only a select few possess.

Sounds like an episode of Harry Potter.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
Fenix, you don't have to 'give anything up' to pass those tests.

Please tell me you don't honestly think these tests offered are really just a front to find out the 'secret' LRL technique that only a select few possess.

Sounds like an episode of Harry Potter.

Metal detection in any form looks like Harry Potter to those who are not familiar with it. I'm sitting in Kentucky chatting with you, in Canada. A few hundred years ago, this would have been considered witchcraft.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Well, Sat;

Yes I do. IF, I had a procedure and, or a device that 70% of the time went to a selected target, what would that device or knowledge be worth?

10 bucks, 10,000 bucks or would it be priceless? What fool would not pay 25 grand for that info??

If I show up, blow the doors off that test, how quick is my method going to be used by someone else?

EVERYBODY has a spot in the back of their mind that they would like to search or a treasure they would look for. That's called

human nature. Greed is one of the strongest emotions a human has. Now, a lot of people deny this, but it's total b/s, they are

FOOLING themselves. I see a lot of that on here.

If this does not make sense to everyone that reads it, you have a problem. Most of the cute little harassment techniques you

see here are an attempt to leach out any possible successful device or procedure and hit the ground running with it.

Make no mistake our little E engineers would both be out the door like a shot with it. They, like a lot of other people, are too

lazy to get involved and spend their time working on it, and resort to trying to goad someone into giving it up to "prove"

a point. 4 words---Good luck with that.

That is ALL these arguments are about. Deny it, twist it, change it, insult it, challenge it, that's how it is.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Well, Sat;

Yes I do. IF, I had a procedure and, or a device that 70% of the time went to a selected target, what would that device or knowledge be worth?

10 bucks, 10,000 bucks or would it be priceless? What fool would not pay 25 grand for that info??

If you don't want anybody to know what you are doing, then why are you posting on here?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
If you don't want anybody to know what you are doing, then why are you posting on here?
I can not answer for fenixdigger but I would think that since he is a treasure hunter this is a proper place for him to post..As a treasure hunter I gain more knowledge of my "hobby" from him than from a lot of the regular posters..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:

Of course. Why would you even come on here and say anything if you were trying to be secretive.

It really is nothing more than people basically not believing tall tales. None of us think you have a secret for LRL success, and none of us are trying to 'get the secret' so we can go out and find tons of gold. To believe otherwise is called delusion.

... but I guess that's what I would say if I was trying to get your secret, so what can I say.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
Of course. Why would you even come on here and say anything if you were trying to be secretive.
It really is nothing more than people basically not believing tall tales. None of us think you have a secret for LRL success, and none of us are trying to 'get the secret' so we can go out and find tons of gold. To believe otherwise is called delusion. but I guess that's what I would say if I was trying to get your secret, so what can I say.

Gee..Just yesterday I ask LT and hung to give me some help..not only did LT give me the information I needed but an experiment that may help me enjoy my hobby better..It’s called “exchanging information”..Hey LT….Am I still on the right topic?…Art

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Dead on ART

fenixdigger said:
That is ALL these arguments are about. Deny it, twist it, change it, insult it, challenge it, that's how it is.

Sat; Good twist.

Did I say I was at 70%? How do I get there? I come on here and meet people that I can work with and we experiment.

We do this email style, we do this getting together, we do this out in the field, we do this sending each other things in the mail.

As far as people on the outside, yes these are just bed time stories. We do however keep the conversation from being lopsided

with the "those can't possibly work" crew. Even though we know what the motives are.

Ever see me post any data about neg. ion generator operation? How about any EMP data? What about wave guides and

antennas? Maybe static collectors? Then there is the serious stuff. Still secret.

You see some of the off hand conversations , but that's all. I'm on the phone with these people at least 12-15 times a

week. Hard to even guess at the emails. So despite the cute little games going on here, we are doing it.

25 Grand to expose 1,000's of hrs. hard work. Any idea what a 1927-d $20 gold piece is worth? 1 coin, much less

pre 1800 gold coins. So when we act like someone is stealing from us that is just what they are trying to do. Ain't happening.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
No twist here.

I'm just not interested in your 'secrets', but naturally you're not believin' that, right ? Sheesh.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Funny thing is you probably believe that. But if you absolutely knew you could go find buried treasure, your mindset would change.
Gold fever is a hell of a thing. It's fooled better men than you.

There are more people that come here than the regular posters. The accounts of field trips are for them and some of the members we are not in constant contact with. We post knowing the termites are coming out of the woodwork and going to start with the
games. One of the questions should have been "Why do you not want people to hear about Lrl experiences?"

If I was to describe any one of the last 50 trips we've made, the woods would catch on fire with all the Liar, Liar, that's not possible. No way you did that. All I can say is whatever.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes..Treasure hunters help each other…Read the posts on this web site and see how much information is exchanged every day..From the general discussion, treasure markers, gold prospecting and all the way to forum stats people are helping each other. at this time there are 930 Guests, 250 Users (26 Hidden)..people on the web site..In the last 60 minutes these post have been recorded..

aarthrj3811, NaturalJWL, seatedhalf, chukers, FooserPaul, poorhunter78, hombre_de_plata_flaco, Dano Sverige, John (Ma), Treasure_Hunter, Lakemonster, VERMONTPACKRAT, BuffaloBoy, Digs2much, Bunker, DarkRider23, coolpix9, Jimbog, N4VA, spartacus53, LSMorgan, The-Bone, Okie Hillbillies, Yagershots, Burdie, RWJR13, BILL-N.C., Cherryman68, 1AB Hunter, Saturna, Who's the boss, boogeyman, Erik in NJ, goldgiter, kb4iqm, starsplitter, Marbleguy, FarmerChick, Kiros32, Crickhunter, thrillathahunt, Steve001, mfitzy111, cyberborikua, jeff of pa, creeper71, romeo-1, xbarj, packerbacker, dduffy, ReconMarine, slimjim1987, hogge, billn1956, FloridaBill, shaun7, worldtalker, MD'ing Zombie, fir469, Joe Kerr, smittyw, Hangingfor8, filthyflyer39, Westfront, captainfwiffo, Mister Gold, Yougot, Rooter, marinedad, junkboy, Tim(KY), CAgem, mountainman 2, DFXScout, MObushwhacker, ShieldJaguar, mdockter, hadji009, freddy williams, mckee, dwayne sueño, Brian B, Daedalus, grover868, Connecticut Danny, Les West Central Fl, choo, dirtyhands, Hillcountrydigger, jnkhntr, Shortstack, Terry Soloman, Modern Day Miner, metaldetector101, fenixdigger, UncleTom, lostcauses, p_cowpe, Nooberz, lahmejoon, lonesomebob, Cool Hand Fluke, bsit1361, Cubfan64, pojkin, creskol, postalgriff, joekat1, Chainbreaker, ddjames, dasherhunting, famous turtle treasures, jimmy uk, skylarking1970, bikerlawyer, Tigger, ArkieBassMan, MistralBoys, Buried Crap NJ, New Guard, Brentallica, DennisOz, Neanderthal, Treorp55, Eddie Lomax, grampa, buckanear, goldencoin, steelheadwill, khpony, Diver_Down, Tn Gizmo, himself, Broken knee, grasshopper, marinemike72, 4escudos, oxfordpete, cwlead, Stang1968, NOLA_Ken, Acquisitor, fmrUSMC_0844, muttandjeeps, Produce Guy, Marty-Graw, urdaboss, froggy, Ralph in Upstate NY, SC Keith, plus1hdcp, Nutriasub, pullringking, l.cutler, weldermark, jsandman, JD-GA, Harry Pristis, DeadheadDigger, Shineythings, Yinzi50, cornelis 816, p2c, Kevo_DFX, Tom_in_CA, Wldbil, Harold in Fla., Bigheed, lrgcent, rfishoutofwater, surfshark, newtopos, pugg, muldoon0000, jrf30, TheCannonballGuy, Diggin-N-Dumps, artyfacts, Hoag, Jaichim24, Aquila, smokeater, Native1858, jcooking, dp2013, Gimmie The Loot, baspinall, Submerged, Roadquest, stefen, scottpaulsen, darkwing_66, latrans, db23, Treasure Hounds, MaineRelic, Digaplug, stoopstroop, TheDane, woodstock, lennon631, warsawdaddy, Steele, nascarfan, DKinPA, Keppy, makton, pl8man, kuger, coonhunter, Cass, creek astronaut, therover, JW15, clovis97, b_kauz, woodduck, bobinsd, Keychainman, savant365, Richard Ray, Aka Nameless, alpha105, underarock

It take some time for me to trust people so until I trust someone I give then small hints. Then it is up to the serious treasure hunter to experiment until he proves to himself that the hint is correct..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
I can not answer for fenixdigger but I would think that since he is a treasure hunter this is a proper place for him to post..As a treasure hunter I gain more knowledge of my "hobby" from him than from a lot of the regular posters..Art

You are attempting to answer a question which was not asked, and have not answered the actual question.

I didn't ask why he thought it "proper" to post here, in the sense of if he thinks he has a "right" to post here.

What I did ask was why would he tell the whole World what he is doing, and how "successful" he is, by posting it in a public forum, if he really wants to keep all that a highly guarded secret?

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE!
in the sense of if he thinks he has a "right" to post here.
TreasureNet is about treasure hunting, metal detecting and prospecting. We expect our members to post messages generally related to these main topics. While we do provide some more generic forums, like Favorite Music, the general subject of TreasureNet is treasure, and treasure hunting. Thank you for helping us keep our content on topic.

There’s your answer EE.. What are you doing here because all you want to talk about is some kind of test..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
!SWR~
The devices (LRL's) have already been deemed as fraudulent instruments, based on unsound scientific theory by numerous sources (U.S. Government, FBI, National Laboratories, US Military, etc). There are no secrets. That is yet another fallacy generated on internet message boards by LRL proponents

Already discussed many times until the threads have ended…Art
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,321542.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,331120.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,331120.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,366509.0.html

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bless your little non reading hearts.
fenixdigger said:
Dead on ART

fenixdigger said:

Ever see me post any data about neg. ion generator operation? How about any EMP data? What about wave guides and

antennas? Maybe static collectors? Then there is the serious stuff. Still secret.

Hard to understand Huh? Sorry guys that stale same ole same ole is just part of The 10,001 Post Prediction. You were doing the same thing, saying the same thing 10,000 posts ago. Get a detector or something. You can use one in a wheelchair and some institutions allow them. Ask them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread