QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
But if you absolutely knew you could go find buried treasure, your mindset would change.

Yes, you could be right, if I absolutely knew. Trouble is, I don't believe for a second you can actually do what you claim.
If you could, you wouldn't be spending so much time here, you'd be out successfully finding gold 70% of the time.
Heck, you should be knee deep in gold. You could buy this webforum and so much more.
You could travel to treasure areas of the world and clean up. Bill Gates would have nothing on you.

Or you can continue coming on here, making claims, endlessly 'experimenting', and PMing Arthur to discuss your deepest secrets.

Why can I not take you seriously ?

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
fenixdigger said:
Well, Sat;

Yes I do. IF, I had a procedure and, or a device that 70% of the time went to a selected target, what would that device or knowledge be worth?

10 bucks, 10,000 bucks or would it be priceless? What fool would not pay 25 grand for that info??

If I show up, blow the doors off that test, how quick is my method going to be used by someone else?

EVERYBODY has a spot in the back of their mind that they would like to search or a treasure they would look for. That's called

human nature. Greed is one of the strongest emotions a human has. Now, a lot of people deny this, but it's total b/s, they are

FOOLING themselves. I see a lot of that on here.

If this does not make sense to everyone that reads it, you have a problem. Most of the cute little harassment techniques you

see here are an attempt to leach out any possible successful device or procedure and hit the ground running with it.

Make no mistake our little E engineers would both be out the door like a shot with it. They, like a lot of other people, are too

lazy to get involved and spend their time working on it, and resort to trying to goad someone into giving it up to "prove"

a point. 4 words---Good luck with that.

That is ALL these arguments are about. Deny it, twist it, change it, insult it, challenge it, that's how it is.

ROTAFLOL.

Belief and desire (greed) are the main items for coming up with garbage science and of course said money for products, or there use. Hmm how much do you change to use your super secret thing?? Do you guarantee it ??

Would you like to talk EM propagation, and the hows and whys of such?? How about the opposite and equal reaction of ore veins, quarts reactions etc.. Of course the super secret stuff, is the discrimination games. LOL You know band pass filters etc... Old radio stuff.

Hell at least one guy I know playing with all of this got rid of the sticks, Have you?? And I still don't trust his equipment.

I believe he is up to a grand a day to use his.. even claims he can find bodies with it and so on. People pay him. Their problem in my opinion. For that amount I can get some real geophysics involved.. Some of what I have seen spent on LRL etc, I could have had core samples that would tell me more. Real ground penetrating radar readings etc...

But hey when I am working for people, there game of how to spend the investors money. Most investors will never know.

K

Kentucky Kache

lostcauses said:
For that amount I can get some real geophysics involved.. Some of what I have seen spent on LRL etc, I could have had core samples that would tell me more. Real ground penetrating radar readings etc...

lostcauses, below is some advice from Saturna about IF YOU COULD DO ALL YOU CLAIM:

Saturna said:
If you could, you wouldn't be spending so much time here, you'd be out successfully finding gold 70% of the time.
Heck, you should be knee deep in gold. You could buy this webforum and so much more.
You could travel to treasure areas of the world and clean up. Bill Gates would have nothing on you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~ lostcauses~
Belief and desire (greed) are the main items for coming up with garbage science and of course said money for products, or there use. Hmm how much do you change to use your super secret thing?? Do you guarantee it ??
I use my devices to treasure hunt…It is a fun hobby.
Would you like to talk EM propagation, and the hows and whys of such?? How about the opposite and equal reaction of ore veins, quarts reactions etc.. Of course the super secret stuff, is the discrimination games. LOL You know band pass filters etc... Old radio stuff.
No..Talk does not find treasure…When you encounter a gold vein you will get many hits as the device will read the hot spots in the vein. I get no reaction from Quartz unless it is the host rock of what I am seeking. If any one has a different view no gold veins I would like to hear it.
Hell at least one guy I know playing with all of this got rid of the sticks, Have you??
For the most part I do not use rods anymore also…
And I still don't trust his equipment
…Does he trust his equipment?
I believe he is up to a grand a day to use his.. even claims he can find bodies with it and so on. People pay him. Their problem in my opinion. For that amount I can get some real geophysics involved.. Some of what I have seen spent on LRL etc, I could have had core samples that would tell me more. Real ground penetrating radar readings etc...
That is the way you want to proceed…Is his business costing you customers?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
Kentucky Kache said:
lostcauses said:
For that amount I can get some real geophysics involved.. Some of what I have seen spent on LRL etc, I could have had core samples that would tell me more. Real ground penetrating radar readings etc...

lostcauses, below is some advice from Saturna about IF YOU COULD DO ALL YOU CLAIM:

Saturna said:

Except that no one involved with Geophysics, core samples, GPR, ROV's, metal detectors, etc claims to be able to find gold/treasure from miles away.

Anyone that COULD do that, should be knee deep in gold.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
Kentucky Kache said:
lostcauses said:

Saturna said:

Except that no one involved with Geophysics, core samples, GPR, ROV's, metal detectors, etc claims to be able to find gold/treasure from miles away.

Anyone that COULD do that, should be knee deep in gold.

But you/they claim these things mentioned above work. I agree, they do work. So why isn't everyone who uses them rich? Could it be that gold has to be there before it can be found? No machine MAKES gold, not even the excepted ones.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~KK~
But you/they claim these things mentioned above work. I agree, they do work. So why isn't everyone who uses them rich? Could it be that gold has to be there before it can be found? No machine MAKES gold, not even the excepted ones.
In 1998 I had to stop using my gold dredge because of health reasons…I bought a LRL to let me continue my gold prospecting…Later I started to look for large treasures..I soon found that I was to lazy to spend the necessary time and energy as it was to much like work..I went back to what is fun about using these devices..Yes gold is now and always will be a rare mineral and hard to locate…Art

K

Kentucky Kache

aarthrj3811 said:
~KK~
In 1998 I had to stop using my gold dredge because of health reasons…I bought a LRL to let me continue my gold prospecting…Later I started to look for large treasures..I soon found that I was to lazy to spend the necessary time and energy as it was to much like work..I went back to what is fun about using these devices..Yes gold is now and always will be a rare mineral and hard to locate…Art

Yep, you can't find it if it's not there.
It's good that you found a way to continue doing what you love, but it's sad that there are some who can't enjoy life, and seem to hate those of us who can. :thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
`
Saturna~
We know what those devices are designed to do

Anyone that COULD do that, should be knee deep in gold
. And the non treasure hunters try to keep that rumor alive.
~KK~
It's good that you found a way to continue doing what you love, but it's sad that there are some who can't enjoy life, and seem to hate those of us who can.
I have no regrets about my life and all the enjoyment I have had..I am still enjoying myself but it is just harder at this age. My Dad told me that there was always another way to skin a cat and I finally know what he was saying…Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
Kentucky Kache said:
... but it's sad that there are some who can't enjoy life, and seem to hate those of us who can. :thumbsup:

Don't be so sensitive KK. You're not the only one who 'enjoys life' and no one here hates you.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
Kentucky Kache said:
... but it's sad that there are some who can't enjoy life, and seem to hate those of us who can. :thumbsup:

Don't be so sensitive KK. You're not the only one who 'enjoys life' and no one here hates you.

Sensitive. :D

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Say SWR, If it wouldn't be an "insult" how about taking a shot at these.

I also would like to know Why is it important to keep people from getting real info on LRLs.

fenixdigger said:
Well lets see if we can clear up the mystery of some of these posts.

After countless demands and even more meaningless and unimportant questions from the naysayers let's see what they seem

afraid to clarify.

1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?

I could make a guess on the responses to this, but I will refrain.

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Saturna said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Just goes to show...if'n ya can't pester them to death...throw in a few insults ::)

An admission is the first step toward recovery. I'm glad to see you're making progress. :thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
You have presented what is known as a loaded question fallacy. None of the questions are related to the actual Long Range Locator device. The devices themselves have already been proven to be fraudulent instruments, based on unsound scientific theory.
Hey LT..In other words he does not want to answer your Questions based on this..
The devices themselves have already been proven to be fraudulent instruments, based on unsound scientific theory.
What type of device are you talking about SWR?
Ask specific questions about specific devices if you want to discuss Long Range Locators, not questions about people.

Great questions LT..keep up the good work…Art

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Yes Art, The "game" is not about serious info, just arguments. I really didn't expect any serious answers from either one of them.

Of course you never know when you will hear an excuse that is outstanding. It's funny how when they get one going it will be

the standard for a week or two then up pops another for a few weeks.

When members come here these are the questions that go through their minds. What concerns me is that because of how

adversarial they are, it makes people do the opposite and jump into this without the caution they should use. They are the best

salesmen for LRLs. I've seen you say that before.

By the way, what I sent you works on Electro-scopes as well. Just got the results back from field tests down South. Impressive.

Our friend in Mobile has went to this also as well as the one in New Orleans.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
As soon as I can find one I will try it. I will not buy a new one until I have done the test..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
Of course you never know when you will hear an excuse that is outstanding. It's funny how when they get one going it will be the standard for a week or two then up pops another for a few weeks.

That's hilarious. YOU guys are the kings of excuse making. The nonsense prophecy guys could learn a thing or two from LRL/dowsers in the 'excuse' making department.

What a laugh.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
If you say so. I guess from your perspective that's the case. Just don't get caught up in the "trains for rent" thing.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry SWR and Saturna for wanting to discuss the use of LRL’s on this board..I happened to notice that all the questions that fenixdigger ask are still unanswered…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread